Guest ronnie4you

Thank You, Gentlemen

Guest ronnie4you

In recent weeks I have found myself coming here more often. I enjoy Thailand, and I enjoy reading about it. This forum is freer of the attitude that some other places have.

It's also not dependent on one or two fellows to keep it going. One site lost its "two fellows" and now is a shadow of itself as they were the ones who provided much of the content.

Another site I look at has so many rules that I have to come up for air once in a while. It thrives, but does not respect its members.

So, Gay Thailand is doing well, and its members deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.

You also receive my personal thanks for doing the job right. I hope that I can keep up with you.

In recent weeks I have found myself coming here more often. I enjoy Thailand, and I enjoy reading about it. This forum is freer of the attitude that some other places have.

I agree.

Rather tacky to give praise while slamming the other two forums. Sawatdee GT and gaybuttonthai are both excellent

forums. If all were identical, three forums would be redundant .

I didn't see his post as a slam on any other site.  Not sure why opinions should be considered a slam.  Seems like I remember a  poster who use to slam this site on another site as a way to praise the site he was posting on.  Was that tacky as well? :)

I also agree that if all 3 forums were identical, it would be redundant. I don't visit SGT more than a few times a year.  I have a hard time keeping up with all the personalities there.  I do read Gaybutton's site as I find that he gives good information where ever he posts.  I can deal with the iron fist as that is his site and I still gain valuable insight from it.

This site has far less moderation than the other sites. I also find the posters contribute very valuable information that helps me every time I visit Thailand.

You know me - I'm participating at all 3 forums. Each has own "personalty" also local communities are about 50% of "mutual" membership.

Here is good balance btw moderation and freedom.

Sawatdee has most modern software with huge choose of option and also has most "wide" freedom, but almost unlimited freedom has "second side of the coin": sometimes personal attacks can occurred. 

GayButton has most strict moderation, but is great source of news since owner reviews local press and post a lot of news. 

I agree.

I didn't see his post as a slam on any other site.  Not sure why opinions should be considered a slam.  Seems like I remember a  poster who use to slam this site on another site as a way to praise the site he was posting on.  Was that tacky as well? :)

I also agree that if all 3 forums were identical, it would be redundant. I don't visit SGT more than a few times a year.  I have a hard time keeping up with all the personalities there.  I do read Gaybutton's site as I find that he gives good information where ever he posts.  I can deal with the iron fist as that is his site and I still gain valuable insight from it.

This site has far less moderation than the other sites. I also find the posters contribute very valuable information that helps me every time I visit Thailand.

OMG Michael don't disagree with Willie. He is omniscient don't you know? He never hesitates to slam photos or types of boys he does not like but has the gall to criticize someone for how he feels about other sites.

Unbelievable!!

"

OMG Michael don't disagree with Willie. He never hesitates to slam photos or types of boys he does not like but has the gall to criticize someone for how he feels about other sites.

Unbelievable!!

"

Isn't it what freedom of speech is all about?

By the way I read all three forums but feel that contributing on one is time consuming enough so with great pleasure I have chosen this one.

There's danger I will be posting another trip report soon since there were sightings of me heading back to wonderland.

"OMG Michael don't disagree with Willie. He never hesitates to slam photos or types of boys he does not like but has the gall to criticize someone for how he feels about other sites.Unbelievable!!"Isn't it what freedom of speech is all about?By the way I read all three forums but feel that contributing on one is time consuming enough so with great pleasure I have chosen this one.There's danger I will be posting another trip report soon since there were sightings of me heading back to wonderland.

And we wait impatiently to read said trip report - hehe

Well, I see from Vinapu's quote, my personal stalker is back in action, spewing his usual snide hatred.

For those who don't know the history, I turned down his invitation to dinner as the thought of sitting opposite his

unusually hideous countenance would have precluded any chance of having an appetite. I don't like the man,

never did, never will and keep him on 'ignore'.

I still have firefats hate pms he sent me years ago. Some hate never dies and sometimes people just don't like you.

Impossible to have a duel with a Liar and a Cheat!! Actually I told a very nice man he could ask his friend to join us for dinner. It was certainly a weak moment since the last time he joined a group for dinner he made a complete ASS out of himself.

Notice he does not have the balls to criticize Michael for telling him he was wrong.

You guys should have a duel and solve your problem once and for all otherwise high blood pressure pills invoices will ruin you

This silliness is all predictable. I post my opinion and then my stalker strikes. I don't read his response as he's on 'ignore'

but someone quotes him. I have zero tolerance for his snide bullshit and strike back. Other posters get instantly bored

and sick of the bullshit.

If you saw the hate filled pms, you'd understand what a sick twisted, well enough said.

The only reason this Liar does not post these supposed hate filled pm's is because he would be laughed off the Board and then banned permanently. Which would be perfect!

So I take it these PMs do in fact exist, otherwise he couldn't post them and get banned for doing so? ;)

LOL!  It seems that the "THANK YOU, GENTLEMEN"  has been received with a tone that is less than cordial.

Is it because the GENTLEMEN are currently undergoing some body cleansing with acidic fruits, or

or because there are no gentlemen who can receive the "thank you"? 

Guest FossilGay

Another site I look at has so many rules that I have to come up for air once in a while. It thrives, but does not respect its members.

Thrives?  Survives (barely), you mean with copy-and-paste articles from other news sources.  I think I know which site you're referring to. That site is so restrictive that it's owner-moderator spends more time reading and posting on other boards where he freely breaks the strict (and arbitrary) rules that he enforces on his own board.