Guest soi23

Gyms in BKK

Guest soi23

Anyone know of or can recommend a gay friendly gym in BKK  ? I am thinking of a Fitness First or WE fitness ,, in a mall,,, is massage available in some of these gyms. ? This would not be necessary as a workout and fitness is  my main goal.

What makes a gym gay friendly? Are you planning to dress in a bikini while working out?

On several occasions guys have asked me if there is any "cruising" at gyms as if they were gay saunas.  Of course in some gyms there are a lot of eye candy depending on what type of candy turns you on.

Guess we all have our kink about gyms. For me it is to work out and nothing more. I hate those who hang on  the equipment and socialize or sit and chat and surf and text on their stupid smart phones. As for hot sex scenes not my bowl of rice, for sure.  Of course curiosity gets the better of me at times and I do find myself staring at the younger trim guys but not the Muscle Marys who peek at their abs and thighs in the mirror after each set. 

Vinapu = Massage Palor = Gym

I bet you get more excercise in a day of massages as many do at the gym.

you may not be far from truth, generally my days and nights while in LOS are spent on the move and apart from other activities I like wrestling with my boys. Try to touch the ass of the straight boy-fight guaranteed and winner unknown