Guest Qualityonly

Sunee Plaza doom n gloom

Guest ryanasia

True, however "slut" is most often a derisive/scornful term. Although  the term slut could equally apply to those of us who frequent go-go bars and other venues of debauchery and not just to the workers.

At one time it meant slovenly, which, also fits many of the patrons found in Pattaya.

“Why is thy lord so sluttish, I thee pray, And is of power better clothes to bey,”   Geoffrey Chaucer 

I guess all I can say is if the shoe fits... Have we become so PC that we should only refer to hookers as sex workers and never use the term boy for fear of offending people? There is a boy me and my partner refer to as Mr. Slutty I can assure you we are some of his biggest fans. 

Seems like Eros Bar in Sunee Plaza would be the place for you although not all fem boys; a mix of different type.

Well that might be one of the better places for slutty behaviour whilst still in the bar, but doesn't slutty behaviour back in the hotel almost come as standard from most places ?

Back to doom n gloom, one bright spot is Ting Tong Red. Under the management of Mario, TTR features German and

Thai food, twice weekly outdoor 'cabaret' style shows including the B-Boys. Now, on Saturdays, there's a show at the swimming

pool bar, just steps away and the show also has Indian entertainers and Indian food in addition to Marios German food.

Euro boys has reopened and is a bar beer with host boys.

Alas, Sunee does have many dark areas and ain't what she used to be.

I hope good boys of Good Boys are still there

Oh yes, the "Good Boys" at Good Boys are still there and they still like Fat old Farangs (like me) to go into the back of the bar with them and play with their penis's

Good Boys was active this last August, despite (or perhaps because of) the gloom of the little soi it sits on - dark places for dark deeds.

In particular a lad called Ched who had an absolute whopper to play with - a real two hander LOL

Good Boys was active this last August, despite (or perhaps because of) the gloom of the little soi it sits on - dark places for dark deeds.In particular a lad called Ched who had an absolute whopper to play with - a real two hander LOL

Ched is still around - thankfully