Guest Qualityonly

Sunee Plaza doom n gloom

Sad to report, I just read on gaybuttonthai that Allofme bar beer and allofmetoo bar beer/ massage are both closing permanently.

This will contribute

to the further deterioration of Sunee Plaza as a gay area and additional darkness.

Never been, but knowing it has been on the market to sell for over a year, not a big surprise...

I can cope with the loss of a few Sunnee host bars.

The unique aspect is places like Eros, where you might just find someone rips his underwear off and starts bouncing up & down on your lap.   

Whilst Boyztown has the better offering of gogo boys, it is a nice change to visit somewhere with a bit more action.   

I will be going into Sunee tonight with 2 farang friends and their boyfriends,probaly have dinner at Sky Bar and do the bars EXCEPT All of me Bar which remains blackbanned.

Cant wait to wave to the "bottle shaking" waiter on my way past.

Yes I can be a nasty Queen.

Amen to that!  Little wonder that bar owners, who do their best, have to endure such pettiness just because a waiter "made you order and drink three beers".  Just like some whining kid,  mommy, mommy, Timmy made me do it

I don't think that Pattaya is in any danger of becoming a family orientated resort. I've been going to Pats now for nearly 15 years. I've noticed the emergance and growth of tour groups - Chinese, Indian and up to recently Russian. These consist mainly of hetro couples with very few children. Male sex tourists, hetro and gay, seem to be a much smaller proportion of the total visitors.

I'm afraid Sunee will eventually expire because as the number of bars declines it's becoming less of a market for purchasing entertainment, drink and sex, and therefore less of a magnet.

There will be two gay areas - Boystown and Jomtien, catering for what seems to be a declining market.

During my early Thai visits Sunee was my preferred location for drinking, eating, and boys, whereas in July my bed companions came from Boystown or via GR.

A small but growing number of men are coming for ladyboys who are seen in increasing numbers.

Guest Qualityonly

Good riddance to that bar ! I did tell you all it would close ,surely it wasnt a surprise with the bottle shaker working there.

Shake , shake , shake that bottle , shake shake that bottle

Good riddance to that bar ! I did tell you all it would close ,surely it wasnt a surprise with the bottle shaker working there.

Shake , shake , shake that bottle , shake shake that bottle

You're the only person I know of ever to accuse that bar of any wrongdoing whatsoever.  None of the waiters have ever been aggressive to any of the regulars and none of us have ever seen any of the waiters being aggressive to anyone else.  Only you.

Based on knowing the waiters, knowing the bar, knowing the owner, and knowing people who are there virtually every night, I don't believe one word of what you're saying.  I don't have any idea what your reasons are behind this, but as far as I'm concerned you're nothing but a troll who has some sort of personal vendetta against the bar and you're not above making up a bunch of bullshit to try to convince people that such an incident actually happened.

I know that Gary, the former owner, read your accusation.  I also know that you never bothered to say one word to him about what you're trying to convince people that happened.  Gary checked with every regular and every waiter.  Conclusion?  Bullshit.

Good riddance to that bar?  Good job, Qualityonly.  You've managed to get plenty of people who, once you leave Pattaya, will be saying good riddance to you.

Next time you're in Sunee Plaza, go to the Elephant Plaza bar.  The All of Me waiters are all working there now.  The customer regulars will be there and sometimes I'm there too.  Identify yourself to us, if you have the guts - which I'm sure you don't - and then show us which waiter you're talking about.  If what you said turns out to be true, I'll be the first one to publicly apologize to you, both at the bar and on this board.

Why do I have a feeling you showing up to point out the waiter will never happen?   That's along with knowing damned well that your accusation never happened either.

Guest Qualityonly

You're the only person I know of ever to accuse that bar of any wrongdoing whatsoever. None of the waiters have ever been aggressive to any of the regulars and none of us have ever seen any of the waiters being aggressive to anyone else. Only you.

Based on knowing the waiters, knowing the bar, knowing the owner, and knowing people who are there virtually every night, I don't believe one word of what you're saying. I don't have any idea what your reasons are behind this, but as far as I'm concerned you're nothing but a troll who has some sort of personal vendetta against the bar and you're not above making up a bunch of bullshit to try to convince people that such an incident actually happened.

I know that Gary, the former owner, read your accusation. I also know that you never bothered to say one word to him about what you're trying to convince people that happened. Gary checked with every regular and every waiter. Conclusion? Bullshit.

Good riddance to that bar? Good job, Qualityonly. You've managed to get plenty of people who, once you leave Pattaya, will be saying good riddance to you.

Next time you're in Sunee Plaza, go to the Elephant Plaza bar. The All of Me waiters are all working there now. The customer regulars will be there and sometimes I'm there too. Identify yourself to us, if you have the guts - which I'm sure you don't - and then show us which waiter you're talking about. If what you said turns out to be true, I'll be the first one to publicly apologize to you, both at the bar and on this board

That's quite a 'quality' post you've got there, just above, Qualityonly.  Partially quoting my post and can't even get that in place correctly.  You had to actually click the POST icon to get it there.

What's the matter - too flustered to come up with a response because now you realize many are fully aware of the kind of troll you've really turned out to be?

Plenty of people at Elephant Plaza right now, as I write this.  There's a popular show going on.  Why don't you just trot on over, identify yourself, and show everybody the offending waiter you're talking about?  Poll the customers and let us know how many were harassed this evening by that same waiter.  Now that would make a real show.  Go ahead.  Humiliate me.  Get yourself that public apology.

HeHe     Now Now  you wouldn't put up with this on your Board so why do we have to put up with it over here.

Just asking??

That's right, I wouldn't.  I wouldn't have had to on my board.  I would have simply dumped him and his posts the first time the bullshit started.  That doesn't mean I won't go after a troll this way on boards that allow it. 

Molotov:  "I have never been spoken to like that in my life."

Harry Truman:  "If you and Stalin would keep your agreements, you wouldn't get spoken to like that."

Could someone help me recall the name of the bar opposite Crazy Dragon?

I was coaxed into the bar which appeared to be deserted, but upon entering the rear section behind the partitions, three Thai customers were working on three bar hosts, their private parts clearly exposed, in various stages of stimulation.

My host noticed the look of surprise on my face as I could barely hide the blush. He was in his early thirties and used to perform naked with a hula-hoop about 10 years ago at Krazy Dragon. Does anyone remember this act or the youthful Isan boy who performed it?

Guest Qualityonly

Negative comments removed.

You always should know your enemy before you take them on,might be wise advice to you.

Your famous in your "own world",your own fantasty ideation of who you are.

You are pushing 70, just a foolish old fat man who is losing his marbles.

Last night I noticed some barriers up in the sois in Sunee to deter motorcyclists from racing through there. In addition there were strings of new lights across some of the sois doing much to brighten it up. Guess the loss of All of Me may have motivated owners to do something about the gloom.

Yes, I too noticed the barriers and "fairy" lights last night also there were some new lights out front of the now closed All of Me Too which also brightened up the Soi. I had a play with a penis at Good Boys (just because I could) hehe