Guest Qualityonly

Getting free sex on Grindr

Guest Qualityonly

Heavens above even with my ugly duckling looks I have been getting free Sex offers from guys on Grindr !!

But there not from young Thai twinks which I come to Thailand for they have been from mostly Arabic guys or big beefy Farang bear types or Asian guys middleaged.

So im ugly and fat so if I have been getting these offers most of you would too?

In reality If i went for Arabic guys or Asian guys in their middle ages I wouldnt have to pay for sex at all ,I would have a birthday !!

I did have a young Singaporean guy in his 20's message me yesterday and I made the mistake of asking him "How much ?

But it seemed he got offended by that and wrote he wasnt a money boy !!! And do I think all Asian guys are money boys,so I blew my chances.

Looking through his pics he was gorgeous and seemed to be in the medical profession.

Guest ryanasia

Yeah that's the story of my life.I get offers for free all of the time. Indians and Arabs like you said along with 40 year old office workers. None of them are all that tempting. 

It would make me suspecicious. If I was fat and ugly (as you claim to be :-)) and I would get free offers from a good looking 20 something Singaporean my first impulse would be: "Can I trust this? What is he up to? Meet me and rob me of my money?".

Wouldn't a very cautious approach be the preferred and smart way of action in such a scenario? I mean come on, in 95 out of 100 such cases there must be a catch. How many 20 somethings you know who are attracked to fat and ugly? I know no-one. 

I even would get suspecious if it were nice looking 40 year olds or 50 year olds. I would think: "Why me? They can get so much better. What are they up too? Can  I trust this?"

cautious yes, suspicious , no.

Peoples preferences are different and sometimes they want to try new things so why not to discover some fossil , at least it's legal.

Being that guy from OP I'd be offended too, I don't use apps but can imagine that many users are just looking for  a casual fun , not  money.

This is what happened to one of my friends who hooked up with somebody of interest , had a great time and after guy left he discover  to his amusement / he is pretty well of and  meeting was in his home / that he left him  money tucked under  the towel.

At this stage of life I deal exclusively with MB but from time to time is clearly visible that they like more about me than just tip they know they will receive or already have / if I offed boy few times before I like to give him money up front just to see if he will be trying some antics but so far experiment is 100 % successful /.

So you may think you old and  ugly or whatever but your boy or man may actually crave unrushed  session with somebody whose skin may need ironing but smile is sincere. 

I even would get suspecious if it were nice looking 40 year olds or 50 year olds. I would think: "Why me? They can get so much better. What are they up too? Can  I trust this?"

Absolutely untrue. I get guys all the time (if and when I want to, that is, which is not as often as I would wish for lack of sex drive - very unlike numazu haha), and in fact I rarely ever turn the apps on because if I do I get showered with messages, too much to handle, Some will be "massage boys" sure, but most are not. Very easy to get free guys, also in the discos, or, as below quoted post points out, in the saunas.

Happens in saunas, so why not?

exactly

I find guys 20-27yo who visit me for free in Bangkok and even Pattaya. Some are Thai or visitors from other parts of Asia. I like slim Twinks and in any large population there are some who have an interest to meet older guys for free. Some of the guys I have met would be superstars if they were money boys. So it does happen and often. I get many messages also from guys I find unattractive but there are some gems available if you bother to check through the messages.

I agree, for a short stay in Thailand. My vacation has become retirement since 2013 so I have the time. 

another reminder that experiences  of short time visitors and long time residents are very different and it mostly boils down to time.

It's why I read statements like ' I did not walk through  soi Twilight for ages" with eyes wide open since for me it would be blasphemy, LOL

but if somebody is there all the time it's understandable

Guest Qualityonly

I have messages from several Middle Eastern guys one looks like a bodybuilder type ,33yo and travelling through Thailand.

Also one from a farang in Jomtien who wants me to whip him whilst he's dressed as a shoolgirl ,might pass on that one though.

Preparing for a short trip to Pattaya and Bangkok the first week in September, I checked out the usual apps (Jack'd, Hornet, Romeo, and Blued.  Most of them temporarily showed me as being in one or the other of the towns.  I quickly had multiple messages of interest.  Maybe it's a visitors' bureau gambit (lol).