bucknaway

Stretch your baht, stretch your fun?

Guest FossilGay

What are you butt stretching tricks? What advise can you share with me?

Isn't it stretched enough?

Rumour has it there are still a few Sunee twinks lost up there.

I was tipping the boys that came and sat with me in Toy Boys, in Boyztown. Despite the horrendous price of their drinks I gather the boys only got 20 baht per drink - I don't know if anyone can confirm that?

But if they just sat and had a drink with me and chatted, then I gave 100 baht tip. If I had had a fondle of their cock then I gave 200 baht.

(Given that I would give the Good Boys boys 300 baht to stroke their cocks, that seemed to me to be reasonable in comparison).

So in Toy Boys I would last the first round of drinks and tip, rather than buy a second round of drinks. Saved me money and the boys got more.

So why did I drink there if it was so expensive? - because it was Twink Heaven - that's why (and of course because my beloved Vit worked there LOL).

Following on from my earlier post about me alternating between being alternatively penny wise and pound foolish I am certainly the latter whilst in Pattaya gogo's. Like Vessey for me it's a 100 baht tip for sitting with me but 200 or more if I get the boys cock in my hand and/or my tongue in his mouth.

There's been tip inflation over the years. I remember in Krazy Dragon 20 baht was the standard a good few years ago. You can certainly burn through a lot of baht touring the gogo's dispensing tips and buying boy drinks. Including a boy in my bed overnight a spend of 5000 to 6000 between 9pm to 10am is a realistic.

I was tipping the boys that came and sat with me in Toy Boys, in Boyztown. Despite the horrendous price of their drinks....

WTF....?

You are talking about Toyboys aren't you? The place in  Boyztown? In Pattaya? The first bar on the left as you enter the Soi?

You wanna see horrendous prices?....Ever tired Dreamboys in BKK?

You can certainly burn through a lot of baht touring the gogo's dispensing tips and buying boy drinks. Including a boy in my bed overnight a spend of 5000 to 6000 between 9pm to 10am is a realistic.

And realistic and fair price it is too... 

5000 Baht (or £108 if your English) or ($143 if you are American) for touring gogo bars, drinking, tipping and then fucking all night...its hardly burning money is it?

What planet are you on?

Everyone has a different amount they are comfortable with.  For me 5-6000 in Pattaya would be more then I would usually spend .

Since I already am aware of what Bars provide the type I like , I can't imagine visiting more then 3 Bars in order to find an acceptable companion.  Even if it took me 3 Bars that would be at the worst 1 Boy asked to sit and buy a drink.  If no luck next Bar and same routine if no luck 3rd Bar. After 2 Bars I have spent about 1300 baht. 3rd Bar I find the Boy of my Dreams for that night.  So 2 drinks and off fee 800 baht .  So now I would have spent 2100 baht and tip for all night brings total to 3600-4100 baht.

Most times it would not take me 3 Bars or if it did there might be no invites to sit and have a drink and just a couple hundred on stage as I'm leaving.

Now I'm not a drinker so I have no interest in getting smashed so what I spend may be less.    Some nights I never invite a boy or off a Boy. Those nights I just find a boy on the Apps and of course now my night is much less money.

Now if you are going to spend hours in Boys and pick a muscular boy for the night then you may get to 5000 much easier.

WTF....?

You are talking about Toyboys aren't you? The place in  Boyztown? In Pattaya? The first bar on the left as you enter the Soi?

You wanna see horrendous prices?....Ever tired Dreamboys in BKK?

I think it was 260 baht for a San Miguel and even 200 baht for a coke, that puts it higher than any other boys bar I have encountered in Pattaya and on a par, or even marginally higher than the prices in the top girl agogos on Walking Street.

I have zero experience of the boy bars of Bangkok and if their drink prices are indeed even higher then my experience is likely to remain at zero.

In Bangkok, I don't often go into the gogo bars.  I did make it into Hot Male one or 2 times and Dream Boys once.  But I only go to the bars in Bangkok for the show, I don't go there to off any of the guys.   The drink prices in Dreamboys has become so high that I will only enter the bar once a year in the hopes that the show has changed.  This years show has not changed from last years show when I was there.  

I'll bar hop a little in Pattaya and I plan to buy a bottle when I am in Eros and plant my butt in a seat for a while.  I will also give it a try in Jomtien Complex just to be able to say I did it.

I think I am going to still be healing from surgery this trip so I won't be as wild and crazy as I have been in the past.

Oh....  Around the corner from Tawan bar are a few small bars that have drink prices around 100 baht.   They are not the most classy of places but they can be fun.

they are Super A, Golden Cock and Nature Boys, toss a coin places but yes , gem can be found for much less than at other bars.

Not if you are looking for hunks though but nice  twinks, yes.

This thread keeps confusing BKK and Pattaya.  Prices for drinks are much more BKK, so no reason to compare.

Also when someone  quotes drink price comparisons to someone else , it is meaningless unless they were drinking the same thing in Pattaya. Most of the Bars in BKK they screw for you for the same price. Fair is Fair. HeHe

So why did I drink there if it was so expensive? - because it was Twink Heaven - that's why (and of course because my beloved Vit worked there LOL).

Hi Vessey

Will we be getting a trip report from your mist recent trip?

Dying to know what happened with Jason from vietnam and to hear about Vit Part 2!

As for opening bottles of whiskey - BF and I usually open at least one per night in a gogo bar (typically Powerboys Toyboys or Dreamboys... sometimes that can meld into 3 or even 4 bottles... if there is fun to be had... (if there is no fun, then we either leave the whiskey for staff to drink, or keep it for another night)

Once everyone is nicely merry we head on to NAB, Hollywood or TNI at 1am and party on till 4-5am

Its a lot cheaper to pre-load the boys with 100 Pipers @1200B (inc mixers) in the bar than to spend it on 80B mixers and 1600B JW red in hollywood!