Jasper

Jupiter Last Night

Show time 10:15 drink 350B

I always at least make one visit to see Jupiter show when in BKK but this time because Tawan' star Mekhin moved to Jupiter, I had an extra motivation to make a short taxi ride to be there for morale support. Like he needs any from me?! Lol

I arrived just before 10pm but the bar was almost full.

Since then there were a stream of customers coming in wave after wave,almost frightening. It was full house up till 2nd floor.

All Chinese and I couldn't see one farang in sight.

The star of Jupiter is still Mr Attitude #20.

He may have spent millions to his dental work but it's almost irritating to see him flash his smile every given opportunities.

I think they are making a shift towards hunky model type more so than before. A few years back there were some twinks but now nope there aren't any twinks. Number of boys smaller but almost all boys are like models with muscled body.

As for Mekhin, he made a short one round on stage at intermission of the show and off he goes with a Chinese customer. His number #73 and he calls himself Meh or Mickey because no customer could pronounce his name properly.

His hair was neatly styled to Jupiter's required standard lol

Personally I liked #74 moody face without a hint of smile with a killer six packs.

At the end of the show, I could see almost all the boys were offed thanks to Chinese customers.

Dropped at 11.45 Saturday  evening, show was still on, house was packed to a point that I got ignored by the waiters thus avoiding mandatory drink which served me well as I had one at Xboys earlier and was planning to visit Fresh boys and Screwboys after to wrap up my 2 days in Bangkok.

After show bar emptied pretty fast and no wonder why-only 5 boys presented themselves on the stage and Mekhin was offed almost right away by young  Asian leaving 4 Not that gorgeous resulting in bar emptying completely 10 minutes later, I know because I was last leaving.

Strange, Saturday night and very popular bar empty at midnight. 

Jasper,
Mekhin was doing too well to my taste because I was trying to catch his eye but did not stand a chance  as this young Asian was fast acting reminding me my own long gone youth, LOL​

As for currency problems it just means bed warmers got more expensive but still available and affordable although I detected clear movement in request for higher tips, perhaps boys are trying to comensate for lower baht as well? 

Mekhin was doing too well to my taste because I was trying to catch his eye but did not stand a chance as this young Asian was fast acting reminding me my own long gone youth

Haha. A fierce competition between you and fast acting young Asians.

Can't wait for the possible round two when you back from Cambodia trip.

The last time I witnessed Mekhin was offed by a young Asian too just after the show started. You need to grab him and run!

As for currency problems it just means bed warmers got more expensive but still available and affordable although I detected clear movement in request for higher tips, perhaps boys are trying to compensate for lower baht as well? 

Oh no ... not higher tips ...

Due to the huge currency depreciation, the money spent for a holiday in Bangkok already felt like the huge sum of money needed for a Europe trip. Bangkok is just a 2hr flight away and it used to be a cheap holiday destination. But it will soon be out of my reach if the currency situation continue to deteriorate.

Dropped at 11.45 Saturday  evening, show was still on, house was packed to a point that I got ignored by the waiters thus avoiding mandatory drink which served me well as I had one at Xboys earlier and was planning to visit Fresh boys and Screwboys after to wrap up my 2 days in Bangkok.

My bold. Now that's a money saving tip if there ever was one! (Actually I did so in discos, when it's full and you are not lead to a table by staff, you can spend your time without a drink. It never occurred to me that this might work in gogo bars.)

Just got back from Jupiter. Nobody offed Mekhin tonight.. and i thought he was out of place being surrounded by those youthful looking boys. Maybe he should start doing botox on his face rather than on his cock... hihi... 

Yes.. i like 74 too.. his body is to die for.. planning to off him in few days time since he was the one who came near me and talked to me.. good attitude that is hard to find among jupiter boys.

Just got back from Jupiter. Nobody offed Mekhin tonight.. and i thought he was out of place being surrounded by those youthful looking boys. Maybe he should start doing botox on his face rather than on his cock... hihi... 

Yes.. i like 74 too.. his body is to die for.. planning to off him in few days time since he was the one who came near me and talked to me.. good attitude that is hard to find among jupiter boys.

I wonder if his attitude & performance in room is also as good... Hope to visit Jupiter in the near future for the 1st time & see what they has got to offer.

Since on the subject I agreed  with Firecat for years I did nor even try to off anybody from there but after receiving few encouraging signals from trusted sources I decided to give them a try again , visited bar as much as 4 times on my trip which just finished  because I like their show and looks if assembled staff and yes offed boy from there and no one less then  before mentioned  Mekhin.

Experience while not spectacular at least was positive enough so in future certainly I will be trying again,  both him and few others who made some impression on me . I liked look of #42 , 47 mentioned by xiluzer looks semi-godly indeed and made good impression on me because after talking to xiluzer he was polite enough to sat thank you and shake my hand just only I was sitting right beside. So it looks there may be some improvement

As for Mekhin definitely he did not show any attitude and up close did not even make an impression that he is so massive as he

looks from the stage. Asked where he learned English he said " at Tawan, Tawan university " laughing. 

Was  not very active, I guess he is used to get hired for just a body worship but it suited me quite well so my personal experiments with both offing him and returning to offing from Jupiter  was successful enough and encouraging to try that again.

Mehkin never had an attitude even in tawan. I was just not into the very popular guys. And in the rare occasions that he was not offed, he carried acceptably good conversation with me. Plus the additional touchy feely.

i totally agree with you... despite being a superstar in Tawan, a stuntman, appeared in tv dramas and reality shows competition, he doesn't have an ounce of arrogance in his bone.

I was there last night ... sneaking away for some alone time from my str8 friend who travel with me. I noticed there are only 3 more boys who has similar size n height as Merkhin. Together with Merkhin, they danced seductively behind the curtains. I can hardly see any big cocks on display... only got glimpses at the ending part from a few of them who danced in their big towel.

I noticed they are a few boys who joined others standing onstage, displaying their wares, except they are not wearing no. tag. So it means those are already booked or non-offable?