Guest phatdaz

Christmas/New Years Pattaya 2016!!

Guest phatdaz

Greetings!! 

The name's Daz! I'm a noob on here, so apologies if this is not the right place to post this message in the first place! :)  So, I'm an Indian chubby bear, going to be in Pattaya from 20th Dec till the 3rd!  I'm into chubby bears myself but at the end of the day its all down to chemistry.

I'm coming with a straight friend! so he won't be joining me for any of the shows/cabaret events and such.  Soo simply put, I'm looking for a friend, a companion, whatever, someone who could join me for an evening of drinks and such.  

Secondly! Which are the good bars to go to? i'm more into the just sitting down, watching the telly and people watching kinda guy lol. Haven't gone clubbing in years!(feel more old when i go in one and see the 20 year old odd younglings lol)

Anyways! Hope to hear from someone!

Y'all take care and have a good day!

Guest abang1961

One of the tricks about walking through the Boystown area is to look aloof.

No one will bother to approach a sulky face.

And remember, learn to say NO if someone drags you into unknown territory. 

If you need to "rehearse" the catwalk, just stroll through the area before 5 pm before the arrival of the guys.

Have a good look at the various locations (of the bars)...

Today was watching parade of boys at Boyz, boyz,boyz and most were skinny boys! Yes hard to believe but true.

But at Eros Bar in Sunee Plaza there are a couple of very chubby boys.

Just go bar hopping and enjoy the scene. No one can tell you where is the best place. Seek and you will find.

Guest ronnie4you

Some street personnel can be quite pushy. Despite repeatedly saying no to one, he didn't relent. So I said mai ow, krap. Probably not well either. But he stopped dead in his tracks and left me alone. Bai gan works well, too.

Guest phatdaz

@vinapu Thank you! I will definitely check 'em out.

@abang1961 !!  good to know!! i will remember that, i'm not much on the gay scene, so will probably be swearing nervously haha

@kokopelli Who would have thunk it! boys only in BoyzBoyzBoyz  lol  Eros Bar eh...i'm putting that on my list!

@ronnie4you What exactly do those terms mean!?!?!? the last thing i need is to get kidnapped or something, and nobody would pay the ransom either lol 

Thanks for all the info!  keep 'em coming! 

Oh!! Also!  I'm planning on getting a tattoo done whilst there.  Any recommended parlors?  I have a design in my head that needs to be put on paper then on my calf lol

Correction to my statement above about Sunee as on Friday I had a chance to  talk to one of our members who recently visited and said he was positively impressed with amount of muscle he saw on some  of boys in bars there so it looks we should give Sunee a chance even if one is not entirely into twinks.  

Guest phatdaz

@abang1961  well, its not for being a rebel or something! Its a personal thing, e.g. I already have one of an egyptian ankh. it symbolizes long life, which i'm lucky to have so far! 

and i'll give Sunnee a chance too! lol 

Correction to my statement above about Sunee as on Friday I had a chance to  talk to one of our members who recently visited and said he was positively impressed with amount of muscle he saw on some  of boys in bars there so it looks we should give Sunee a chance even if one is not entirely into twinks.

Which bar for the muscle please?

Guest phatdaz

ok! So I have another question!... Tantric/Tantra Massage? Never had one but really want to try one out.  Any place in Pattaya where I can get one?

Thanks! 

Only place I can think of in sunee

With muscled boys would be good boys

Beer bar. Not overly muscled but

Some very handsome macho read straight

Funny good natured guys. Not to everyones

Taste some sport tatoos. You will be

Spirited very quickly back into THEIR nether

Regions behind screened in area.

Edited for you LOL

did a survey of Sunee last Tuesday and yes , news of muscle being seen there are exaggeration but Good boys are in full form and funny as always willing to do a show for you for 300 . Nice Boys and Power boys not trace of anything other than skinny boys just above the legal age.

Eros a bit better, saw at least 2 boys which can be named a bit muscular, at least in comparison with others there  

. Nice Boys and Power boys not trace of anything other than skinny boys just above the legal age.

Eros a bit better, saw at least 2 boys which can be named a bit muscular, at least in comparison with others there  

Was in Nice Boys last night and many other than skinny and all well above legal age some even past expiry date. 

On other hand , never saw a muscular boy at Eros.

The boyz at Power were skinny types and some small  but again, not all of them.

Correction to my statement above about Sunee as on Friday I had a chance to talk to one of our members who recently visited and said he was positively impressed with amount of muscle he saw on some of boys in bars there so it looks we should give Sunee a chance even if one is not entirely into twinks.

Which bar was it vinapu?