abidismaili

What is your public excuse to visit Thailand so often?

Give it a rest. We have heard enough from you on this subject! And now at the end of 4 pages you tell us it has never been a problem for you because you never pay for it.  What a waste of time!!

Oh divine nature, give this poor man a better understanding of the English language...

Please look at the title of this thread, nowhere does it say "paid sex". Instead, it is about visiting Thailand so often.

You pay for sex while I get the free one.  What is the difference?  It is both SEX.

What difference make a few dirty dollars more or less?  It is the same NON-SINFUL thing.

Guys, just don't feed the troll. It's very tempting to engage but now its just getting ridiculous.

I agree.  Trolls should be rounded up, shot execution style in the head, cut in pieces and fed into commercial grinders to make ground beef or placed in slicers of deli meat set in extra fine.  This is what they deserve for being so ridiculous. 

Well judging from some of the the responses on this thread we certainly don't come to Thailand to enjoy each others company that's for sure! LOL

not necessarily, meeting forum members when I'm in Thailand is one of the most enjoyable vacation experience.

Thank you xiluzer, ChristianPFC, paulsf, DivineMadman, captainmick and anddy for finding time to meet me. 

I've long had Abidismali on ignore. Hence my belated entry to this thread. Life's too short to waste time engaging with such people.

As for questioning Christian, well his posts and blog are exceptionally open and honest, including topics some others might not discuss. So it is easy to imagine a high level of disclosure with friends & family.

And it would be rude to call that into question.