jason1975

infatuation

My Bangkok trip report (friday 23 dec to wed 28 dec)

Day 1

Arrived at airport. Massive jams. Soi cowboy in evening with my str8 friends. Late at nite went on my own to Dreamboys. Off a Thai boy.

Day 2

Patpong gogo bar with my frens. At nite went to Xboys on my own. Very good show. Off Viet boy.

Day 3

Xboys. Saw Viet boy. He asked me to off him. I told him tomorrow. I off a Thai boy. Viet boy looked really down.

Day 4

Xboys, As promised, paid bar fine for Viet boy. But a thai boy caught my eye. No choice. A promise is a promise. Off Viet boy. Got to know him well thru the nite. Exchanged line.

Day 5

Distracted whole day chatting on line with viet boy while i was out at shopping malls with my str8 friends. Really enjoy talking to him. He asked me to off him again but i desperately wanted the thai boy.

We agreed on compromise. I paid bar fines for both thai and viet boy. I requested viet boy dress up but wait at bar for me while i took thai boy back to hotel for short time.

After finishing with thai boy, went back to bar for viet boy. We didn't go hotel. We just walked street together and chatted. We had dinner. Whenever one of us couldn't understand what the other was saying, we use google translator to translate english to vietnamese and vice versa. Passed by a massage shop. Went in for thai body massage, side by side being massaged by two thai ladies. Felt like a couple.

Viet boy wanted to go hotel with me for long time. I said no. No sex as i oredi had short time with thai boy earlier. I don't know why but i told viet boy,"no sex. You friend. I like you. See u again next year." I said i wanted to rest bekoz flight back to singapore next day. We hugged in street then parted. At hotel, i continued chatting with him on line until i fell asleep on bed.

Now 2 days have passed. I am in singapore, he is in bangkok, we still chat on line every day. I can't stop thinking about him when i'm at work.

I am deeply infatuated with him. HELP!

Guest abang1961

This is the cruel reality check.

This is that sort of feeling NEWBIE gets.... all seasonsed pro on this forum had long-outlived this romantic feeling!

If I am a young sex worker in Thailand or any part of the world, I would want to find a man to get me out of that vortex/trap.

I will cling onto him, just like a drowning man.  I want him so badly - to support me emotionally and financially.  It helps when the object of desire is a younger and healthier-looking man.  Younger and healthier means he is more active in bed!

Famous last word..

Don't think too much of it.. You are NOT that knight in the armour who can and will rescue him over and over again.

A round trip ticket from BKK to Singapore is not expensive, you only live once providing you don't live with your mother!

You mean if you live with your mother you get to live more than once? :-)

What have you got to loose?

Take whatever opportunities are available to get to see him again and get to know him better.

Would he be keen to meet up if you had no money - probably not.

Would you even be having this conversation with us if he wasn't a young Vietnamese 'Hot Boy'  who made you pulse race? - probably not.

But if you each have something the other wants then why not give it a go?

(Although I am something of a hopeless romantic LOL)

I just got a Happy New Year message from Viet boy on Line. He sent me a photo of him all dashing and handsome to celebrate New Year. How i wish i were with him in Bangkok last night!

A round trip ticket from BKK to Singapore is not expensive, you only live once providing you don't live with your mother!

just do it

Could you share how much you tipped the boys?

Reality check: You went three times with a prostitute in a country that is neither yours nor his, and you can't even have a full conversation without using a translation program, and you are infatuated with him? I would call this emotional immaturity.

It's not a matter of age, happened to me as well around age 35 at least twice that I became infatuated with a boy for a few days (I postponed all other planned activities, stayed at home waiting for the boy to call or message me when we can meet again, ready to instantly get on a taxi to meet him again), but after second or third encounter I found serious character flaws (boy is stupid or lazy or greedy or all three) and lost interest.

I can get infatuated with just a picture. I would dream of seeing the guy and contemplating when ill have the courage to go and tell him. Of course this was pics of a masseur from a website, so i can actually get him lol. But if the guy is totally hot and tick everything in your lists, ud be very shy to just talk to the guy directly. Granted im still in my early 30s lol they used to be much worse during my teens, admiring my straight classmate lol

Reality check: You went three times with a prostitute in a country that is neither yours nor his, and you can't even have a full conversation without using a translation program, and you are infatuated with him? I would call this emotional immaturity.

It's not a matter of age, happened to me as well around age 35 at least twice that I became infatuated with a boy for a few days (I postponed all other planned activities, stayed at home waiting for the boy to call or message me when we can meet again, ready to instantly get on a taxi to meet him again), but after second or third encounter I found serious character flaws (boy is stupid or lazy or greedy or all three) and lost interest.

You are calling our boys prostitutes? ! How dare you! :spiteful:

Infatuation is as you see  by your own example just  this-infatuation.

No need to talk, just smile and a bit of innocent  body contact will suffice  Time for reality check may come later for for now I'd advise jason to immense in feeling and enjoy while it lasts while  watching his wallet of course. 

This follows so closely the model of straight men getting crazy over some woman in the "services" business.

What comes to mind is the famous case of the multimillionaire Howard Marshall who married Anne Nicole Smith over her boobs!  

Guest ryanasia

Also those saying that a round trip ticket doesn't cost much are underestimating the cost of importing one's meat to Singapore. The flights themselves will be the least of the expenses.

Guest ryanasia

This is the cruel reality check.

This is that sort of feeling NEWBIE gets.... all seasonsed pro on this forum had long-outlived this romantic feeling!

If I am a young sex worker in Thailand or any part of the world, I would want to find a man to get me out of that vortex/trap.

I will cling onto him, just like a drowning man.  I want him so badly - to support me emotionally and financially.  It helps when the object of desire is a younger and healthier-looking man.  Younger and healthier means he is more active in bed!

Famous last word..

Don't think too much of it.. You are NOT that knight in the armour who can and will rescue him over and over again.

LOL rent boys find younger men desirable because they are more active in bed? That is verging on delusional.

As the O.P. has not posted in days I do hope he has "cast caution to the wind".

Who knows what happened ?   In some cases, the boy asks the farang to wire him some money after a few days.  When that happens, the rational farang soon forgets any infatuation.

Also, it's fairly common for boys to try & look upset if a good customer sees another boy.  Sometimes this tactic works & the farang feels some pressure to off the original guy again.  If that works, the boy will keep trying it with other customers. 

Guest DThump

Also those saying that a round trip ticket doesn't cost much are underestimating the cost of importing one's meat to Singapore. The flights themselves will be the least of the expenses.

Imported meat is considered a delicacy.

It just crossed my mind that those of us who are slim pay the highest cost per pound of importing one's meat to other countries...