abidismaili

The Thai youth in DJ station

@vinapu, forgive me to quote you and write about your tipping habits here, but I have a feeling I know them so well from all your reports and meeting you in person a few times ;)

All you are saying is correct, I don't use legit shops , full service only. Whether I utilize full service is another matter depending on the mood / mine , not boy's / but as long as he is fully undressed and I have unrestricted access to his crown jewels I tip 1000 / hr.

I prefer 1.5 hr courses because 1 hr ones are creating somewhat rushed atmosphere. As to ratio of massage to non-massage parts  it may run all the way from 0 to 100 % .

As who controls session I usually go with the flow and let boy do whatever he likes as long as I like it as well , I don't need to see him foe  a while but like to touch him generously and it easily can be sensed if boy likes it and positions himself properly or doesn't like and trues to avoid my wandering hands.

Most boys have their routine and there will be those who don't like massage to be interrupted like M from Senso who told me outright that I can touch him when he finishes massage , still his session was one of my best 5 ever. 

As for an original subject , I never been in DJ station but once managed to be picked up on Silom by boy returning from there to mutual satisfaction and in the morning it was actually me who asked him to leave as he was in no rush to go home at all and no money was mentioned  but I sent him off with 2000 taxi money. 

I especially enjoy the Sundays at 6AM, driving through deserted streets to the 24-hour-fitness, where I have nearly all the gym to myself to do my leg exercises.

Sunday 6 am leg exercise for me is scratching one leg with foot of other leg

One of my close friends used to go to DJStation in his mid40s. In 1977 he met a young fulltime student from Chiang Mai there and they arranged another meeting over dinner. They have been a couple ever since then. That young Thai has lived in London with my friend for the last 18 years where he has citizenship and a good job. They got married as soon as it was legally possible.

Assumptions about who earns what and who attends DJStation are meaningless.

One of my close friends used to go to DJStation in his mid40s. In 1977 he met a young fulltime student from Chiang Mai there and they arranged another meeting over dinner. They have been a couple ever since then. That young Thai has lived in London with my friend for the last 18 years where he has citizenship and a good job. They got married as soon as it was legally possible.

Assumptions about who earns what and who attends DJStation are meaningless.

In 1977 DJ Station didn't exist yet. You mean 1997?

At Anddy: on what floor of DJ Station did you experience this? I read here the ground floor is the least likely.

example 1 was on 1st/ground floor

example 2 was upstairs/2nd floor

In the past it could happen either way, too.

Floor 2 upstairs has always been best for me at DJ although the last guy i hooked up with was a twink dancing on the stage with his shirt off. He followed me upstairs and ignored my much younger and better looking friend to dance up close with me. He stayed all night with me and wanted no money in the morning but i gave him 1000 baht for a taxi and breakfast. He was a student and appreciated the gesture.

Please explain in some detail how you manage to do that. I am sure your tips will be read by many here.

How you score them? Apps? If so what is your opening line? Etc. I am sure I am not alone in wanting to read from an expert how it can be done.

I have several friends who score easily (either getting gay boys for free or propositioning straights on the street for little money). When I ask them "how do you do that?" - "I don't know". I think it's a complex mixture of character, attitude, and what else. Even after many chats I have not found out what exactly, and if I didn't, I probably couldn't reproduce it. I was hoping I could turn all their reports about hook-ups into a flow chart (what to do or say in what situation and with what kind of boy), but I realized it doesn't work that way.

However there is one generalization I can make: the Thai are rather shy, and my successful friends make the first move. I am shy as well, and wait for someone to approach me, which rarely works in Thailand.

Could not understand the 'obsession' with free boys. It can't be that some want to save some money? You fly halfway around the world ...

I never chase free boys. As a matter of fact, I want to pay up therefore all deeds will be on my terms (well, almost; and I don't do weird stuff). I do not want to 'date' some free boys and at end of the day you do risk they are duds on bed.

To each his own I suppose.

Tourist vs. living here. If you come here for holiday it probably doesn't matter, but after living here for a few years, money boys just get bland. It's what I call "cooperative, but not initiative". I say "do this" and he does this, "do that" and he does that (within reason). But getting my eyes and hands on a handsome body who just lies there doesn't cut it any more. I'm looking for someone who comes up with own ideas in bed, and that would be someone who has a sexual interest in me, and goes with me for free.

Very rare that I get "pity sex" for free. But I recall two cases within the last 6 months where the boy just lay there and I could do whatever I want (within reason), just like a money boys, only without payment. Occasionally, I do pity sex as well, when I can't be bothered to fend someone off who is persistent in a sauna, or invited someone from hornet to my room and find out he is not so much my type, but has come to see me. (example see http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/12/gay-activities-nov-2016.html, search for Surat Thani)

Guest ryanasia

I doubt there are few  expats living in Thailand that are  under 50 since that is minimum age for retirement "visa".

So pay and play is the game for those seeking young love.

There is a thing called a work permit. Your are right that most farang are over 50 but many people work who are under 50. 

DJ was much better a decade ago looking for free dates. It could be because back then I was better looking. These days it is more Thais with their own money hanging out with other Thais.

Guest ronnie4you

I have only been once to DJ Station, and that was with friends and no cruising. In LA I once, ten years ago!- got picked up at a Circuit Party by a cute young Asian.

The White Party in Palm Springs has a slew of shirtless Asian boys, and for a while it was worth it to watch them. But, as years go by, they seem so young! I wouldn't go now.

Guest samebb

Their are tens of thousands of expats under 50 living in thailand. There are tones of options including the thai elite visa where you can pay to have a 5 or 20 year visa

Their are tens of thousands of expats under 50 living in thailand. There are tones of options including the thai elite visa where you can pay to have a 5 or 20 year visa

Would love to see research how these expats earn their money. My guess is:

1) Most numerous is English teacher.

2) Number two freelancers: who do some work via their laptop and the internet; most having only one client (most freelancers have very few clients; many depend on only one)

3) Number three I think criminals (earned some money via crime in their home countries and live the good life in Thailand). Even relatively petty crime (if you only make 300.000 EUR crime money in your home country, that gives you a long and prosperous life in Thailand). I am sure many fall under this heading.

4) People working for a Western company for a Western salary in Thailand

5) People working for a Thai company in Thailand for a Thai salary

6) People who got an inheritance, or sold their company for good money and live in Thailand from it

7) Embassy people.

This is just a guess, from most numerous to least numerous; love to see research about it.

Guest samebb

I only know about the people working remotely online. Well my brother is an english teacher and under 30.

I know a number of remote working earning a lot of money. I guess there are poor ones. Then again I am not a freelancer.

Guest ryanasia

Can anyone explain why you'd take that rather expensive retirement visa as opposed to just crossing the border every three months and coming back?  I have twenty years to figure it out, but if anyone knows do tell.  

I wish somebody could explain to me why I am under 50 and felt I had to do a Thailand Elite visa instead of just crossing borders. You can only cross a land border two times in one year now and it is being strictly enforced. My friends who have businesses in Laos are having a very hard time procuring supplies because of this. 

I have a place in Laos still but if I didn't have an Elite visa going there would be one of my two times I am allowed to do so. My friends only get two supply run times a year to do it. 

They have tried and I can tell you that it is strictly enforced now.