TotallyOz

30 Day suspensions

At 63 I can still mostly do it standing up, even if I do often wobble ominously while doing so, but I confess that there is the odd occasion nowadays when I do find myself sitting on the bedroom sofa to put them on.

Sadly there are many other age (& weight) related factors but best not discuss them now LOL

You do quite well at 63, and the wobble is good exercise for the legs. Just be prepared for any fall, especially when putting on, taking off pants.  A good practice is to stand on one leg while holding behind the foot of the other for one minute.  For over a decade I have been changing in my gym's locker room and all the guys sit down on benches to change shoes, while I have never done this.  Ahhh... it feels so good to be 74 and bragging about these things... I feel so good talking about age related factors, but you guys must be getting tired!  :)

Oh, Gladladdie, what is this I read on a photo section thread that us older guys are being nudged out of contention due of your new obsession with a young Thai who apparently appeals to you on every level.

You regale us with descriptions of his beauty as you scrutinize his image.  You speculate about what he wears beneath his blue outerwear.  You cite the pleasure he takes in smelling red roses.  You dwell on his pierced ear and how he arranges his hair. You predict that he attends a techno college and hint that he may be quite young.

You even remark on the color of his bulletin board.

And now I learn that you are familiar with an act you identify as "stealthing" (which previous to your disclosure I understood was something that only the American air force could manage).

I remain, however, committed to winning you over,  my Singaporean dreamboat. I will not be dissuaded by your dalliances.

Kokopelli, I try to never make things up and here I speak from personal experience.

Your advice is very good and  it seems you practice what you preach.  Only thing I might add is to be proactive about your health in respect to medical conditions. Too many men die before their expiration date by ignoring certain medical symptoms which could be treated.

Your advice is very good and  it seems you practice what you preach.  Only thing I might add is to be proactive about your health in respect to medical conditions. Too many men die before their expiration date by ignoring certain medical symptoms which could be treated.

Very true, with a note of caution.  Proactive is good, but more is not necessarily better.  There are some dogmas in the medical profession that can lead to negative results of over treatment.  For example, high PSA. 

Of course your mother will look much better than these ladies when she reaches their age    :lol:

our mothers always look / looked better than all other ladies and if somebody has doubts I truly feel sorry for him

And he just had the job of President for eight years!  It is well known that this job ages the person very much 

Bill Clinton was the same age when he ended his term, but he was fat and sick. Today at 70 he is slim but looks quite old. So a person without the stress of a presidency can look better at 70 than these guys.

We can see how good Cher looks at her 70.  Madonna is not far behind at 59.  They both look great in jeans.

So... it seems that age does not destroy, but our habits might.

I'm not sure if anything that's left of Cher is real/original ..

I'm always inspired when I read about guys who are older them me and yet are still enjoying sex. Christ, I intend to go on well into my nineties!

Which reminds me, I must get more of those shorts made!

Although reading some comments here how jeans are only suitable for young guys, perhaps that also goes for shorts.

Oh, dear.

And as for telling the truth, especially on these gay boards, it's always the safest option. As others have found out to their great chagrin, there's sure to be someone who will dig up their old posts and prove they are lying.

Lol

I'm not sure if anything that's left of Cher is real/original ..

Oh yessss!  She is a total disaster!  Instead of doing what is right and letting her white hair grow into a little roll under her black veil, dressing in long black shirt and sitting in a wheel chair,  this unnatural Cher is doing what she does in the following video.

At least she could at 70 check into a monastery and dedicate her life to God, or something like that...

Oh... I just saw this amazing video about the transformation of Cher.  A tribute to plastic surgery?

What happened to the WRINKLES that are so distinctive and elegant in an old lady,  hahaha!

Definitely sglad should show it to his mother to let her get inspired...

And the transformation of Madonna is not much different.

(I bring all this about because I doubt that these ladies received Scooby's 30 day suspension, so please don't complain...  :) )

Although reading some comments here how jeans are only suitable for young guys, perhaps that also goes for shorts.

Nah, as long as a guy has nice looking legs then shorts are the way to go. I do mean proper walking shorts, not short, shorts or bathing suits/beach wear. And no black shoes and black socks.

There is an element of people wearing what was fashionable when they were younger & this may also apply to hairstyles.

I intend to wear jeans for as long as I'm around. However, in Thailand I like to wear something lighter due to temperatures.

I do try to avoid something with a low cut waist, so underwear doesn't show over the top as seems to be fashionable amongst the youngsters. Although it is easier said than done.

I wear what I wear for my comfort. I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks of my choices.

while I support this line of thinking sometimes when observing how vacationers are dressed I wish they care to look more sexy so to speak particularly in places when food is consumed.

This is where Thai boys stand out , they may be short of cash all the time but always dressed neatly and often even overdressed for my taste. Only once in my 15 trips I offed guy who walked to hotel in track pants as an example  

Koko, for a minute I thought you were referring to me!

Owing to the width of the legs of my order-made shorts, my "coconuts" do dangle.

But it must be someone else.

They are not short-shorts and I don't wear tank tops.

Regardless of destination or trip duration, I never check a bag so that limits me to one wheel-on and one smaller item. That means I've got to limit my clothing to to stuff that is washable and relatively quick drying. Shirts are easy to find in this category, especially if you're traveling in hot places like LOS. I pack a few T's but the rest have collars.

Pants are the most important item for me and beyond being lightweight and easy to wash, I want a multiple, secure pockets that allow me to carry ID, larger notes and anything else I really don't want to lose. Although I've never been pick-pocketed in Thailand, can't say the same for some Euro and South America destinations (Barcelona and Buenos Aires come to mind).  The following meet my needs and have sufficient pockets to accommodate smaller items I may pick up so I don't have to carry bags.

Like others have said, appearing GQ acceptable is not on my check list.  I seek a balance between utility and comfort.

https://www.clothingarts.com/products/pickpocket_proof_adventure_travel_pants?variant=1298674136

My point wasn't that I dress inappropriately, just that if I wanted to wear something comfortable to me, other people's thoughts that my bum might look big in it wouldn't be high on my list for rejecting wearing it. In Thailand I want things with many secure pockets, loose fitting, dries quickly, cool to wear and things suitable for the places I want to visit.

I'm pretty relaxed about how I'm dressed. In Bangkok, I know the fashion police is busy with less-than-gymfit guys wearing Chang singlets and fat cows (aka female farang visitors) wearing fisherman pants or leggings, so they won't take any interest in me anytime soon.

Interesting post guys. And you kept it all very positive. Congratulations.

But I must say a 24 year old Singaporean part time soldier is a tad more interesting than your fashion choices. Where is the photo of sglad in uniform? I was just getting close when the topic veered back to Christian's underwear. Ick.

Regardless of destination or trip duration, I never check a bag so that limits me to one wheel-on and one smaller item. That means I've got to limit my clothing to to stuff that is washable and relatively quick drying. Shirts are easy to find in this category, especially if you're traveling in hot places like LOS. I pack a few T's but the rest have collars.

Pants are the most important item for me and beyond being lightweight and easy to wash, I want a multiple, secure pockets that allow me to carry ID, larger notes and anything else I really don't want to lose. Although I've never been pick-pocketed in Thailand, can't say the same for some Euro and South America destinations (Barcelona and Buenos Aires come to mind).  The following meet my needs and have sufficient pockets to accommodate smaller items I may pick up so I don't have to carry bags.

Like others have said, appearing GQ acceptable is not on my check list.  I seek a balance between utility and comfort.

https://www.clothingarts.com/products/pickpocket_proof_adventure_travel_pants?variant=1298674136

110 USD !, If i spent that much on pants I would feel pick-pocketed already , LOL

But I'm pretty sure that similar can be found on Chatuchak or even Talat Bobae for 1/3 of price as idea is neat