Guest lurkerspeaks

Bangkok in November

Guest lurkerspeaks

Hello gentlemen,

It is now down to 3 months for my first ever trip to Bangkok. I will be arriving Thurs night/Frid morning of Nov 9-10. My flight is scheduled to arrive at 12:05am..I will be staying at the Raya Surawong hotel. I leave back for the US on Thurs Nov 16. (My birthday will be Wed the 15th). I would most definitely welcome some company/guidance, etc from anyone who is in town during my visit. I would love someone with some patience who can show me some of the touristy things during the days, and/or help me learn the ropes in the massage parlors and/or the gogo bars.. Or if someone just wants to meet up for a meal or a drink, I welcome that as well. So if anyone would like to be my tourguide, please hit me up either here in public or by private message.

Have you thought about a tour guide? Siamroads.com has a few. On my first trip a few years ago I had a guide from them and it saved me both time and money. They can create an itinary for you and show you the Bangkok transport system which can be a bit different for the first time visitor. In addition, they can introduce you to the night life if you so desire.

want to sightsee during the days, and sample the local boys at night

you don't need to wait for the night to sample boys. Some massage places open early as well as you can always arrange with bar boy to come to your room during day to help you with your siesta. 

you don't need to wait for the night to sample boys. Some massage places open early as well as you can always arrange with bar boy to come to your room during day to help you with your siesta. 

Need to add this to the section on info for newbies

Guest lurkerspeaks

The countdown continues. Eight weeks and one day until I leave Phoenix on my way to Bangkok. I am anxiously reading the reports here every day or two to see what the latest visits have turned up. I will be arriving on Thurs night/Friday morning (Nov 8-9 around midnite. I am staying at the Raya Surawong. I assume by the time I get to my hotel and get checked in, the bars will be closed down for the night. Depending on my sleep on the plane, if I am all  awake at that time, will there generally be much action on grindr, etc at that early hour? 

I will be in town until Thurs Nov 16, and would love to meet up with anyone who might be around during that time. I welcome some company for a bite to eat, a cold one to drink, and especially someone who can advise/guide me on my first trip to a massage parlor and/or the gogo bars... I love a good massage, and numerous ones are on my "to do" list for the day times, as well as seeing some of the touristy things, temples, etc..

.....be arriving on Thurs night/Friday morning (Nov 8-9 around midnite. I am staying at the Raya Surawong. I assume by the time I get to my hotel and get checked in, the bars will be closed down for the night. Depending on my sleep on the plane, if I am all  awake at that time, will there generally be much action on grindr, etc at that early hour? 

bars will be closed but some boys from bars may be still lingering arround having drink with their friends so you may get lucky .

I'd still make a tour of soi Twilight , Patpong 2 / Screwboys may be still open/ and Silom just to see what happens. Once , but it was not first but in fact my last night , I landed passerby smiling at me on Silom at 3 a.m. and still we were together in the  room till 11 a.m.  

Daytime..go visit national palace (fee 500bht), national museum (fee 200bht), wat pho (not remember the fee but cheaper than national museum) and last but not least wat arun (fee 100bht)..all of this place can be rich by taxi from silom (around 100bht fare) or the easiest way is by boat from saphan taksin bts station..so if you stay around silom,just take skytrain bts from sala daeng station..no need to hire any tour guide because they will reap you until bankrupt..

Night time..if you into muscular men so tawan bar at soi tharntawan is highly recomended..other than that you can visit jupiter(new and old),dream boys etc around soi twillight..forassage parlour,Arena at silom road is highly recomended..TQ

I'm going to miss crossing paths by a few days.  I leave the US on the 20th of November putting me in close to midnight on the 21st.  If immigration isn't horrible, you could check into the Raya, leave the hotel, turn right, and iwith a few steps find folks and boys at the bars at the entrance to Twilight.  Across the street you're close to Screwboys which stays open a bit later.

Have a great time, post closer to arrival and let folks know of your arrival and ask them to PM you.

Across the street you're close to Screwboys which stays open a bit later.

last night when soi Twilight bars were closing few employees of Screwboys at the mouth of soi , Suriwong side, 

were advertising their 1 a.m show and even wanted to show me where their bar is, go figure  considering that my best off ever was from there. No sense of direction in today's youth , LOL

Hello gentlemen,

I leave back for the US on Thurs Nov 16.

Too bad. I and my young friend from the Philippines arrive on November 15 and depart on November 21.

Hope you find a good Tour Guide!!

I will be the Tour Guide from my friend. This is his first trip overseas and he is most excited.

If any of you Men there want a Date with a handsome Pinoy guy just let him know. He is 23, short, slim, and beautiful cocoa skin.

You can find him on PlanetRomeo. Just look for  dave_in_cebu.

Take care!

Guest lurkerspeaks

Less than 6 weeks now. Does anyone else plan on being in BKK between Nov 9 & 16? Any more advice for a first timer looking to have fun with some friendly twinks?