ematt

Golden Cock afternoon fun

Thanks for your report.

I poked my head in Golden Cock many times, but mostly boys who are not my type, fully dressed. And if I have to lay out money to get the boys to undress, I rather go somewhere where the boys are in underwear from the beginning. Thus I usually end up in Super A when I'm in the area.

(Of course there could be an awesome body and a big cock being hidden under street clothes, that I would pay to get my hands on even if the face is just so-so, but I'm not going to buy drinks and tip just to get the boys to take off their clothes.)

You don't pay the guys to take their clothes off-you pay them for what follows once they have dropped their pants.

I'm a regular customer but as I'm not a drinker, I'm not sure if the cost of beer. But 130 baht rings a bell. And the waiter always goes through the bill, counting the number of drinks.

A chuck-wow is 400 ~ 500 baht. For each one you also pay 400 to the bar.

What with drinks, bar fees and fun, it can soon add up, especially if, like me, you turn up every day. But what a way to spend an afternoon!

I then off my regular and we spend the rest of the afternoon in bed.

I have also started buying dinner for all the guys. They really appreciate it.

I've never had any of them fucking in the bar. In any case, I think they are all tops. They are not skinny twinks; rather, they are just regular masculine guys. Very laid back, so to speak, and easy going.

You can suck them and some will reciprocate.

You don't pay the guys to take their clothes off-you pay them for what follows once they have dropped their pants.

But before I want anything to follow, I have to see them at least shirtless, better in underwear. Whichever way you put it, the bar doesn't work for me. Boys in underwear is a prerequisite for me to enter a bar, not something I have to ask for.

Fair enough. To each his own.

I actually find it very sexy to watch a guy undress in front of me and his mates. And when his mates start dropping their pants to join in, it's even better.

They're is something very stimulating about seeing a bunch of 100% straight guys sitting around naked together and watching the gay action. It somehow doesn't seem 'right".

But I love it!

Unless something has changed in the last couple of months - in Golden Cock the guys are usually in underwear with phones behind the bar from around 8pm on; unless there is a birthday party or something with the guys planning to go out. GC is a bit unusual in that it's now owned and run by a group of the current and former boys (who sometimes turn up and get stuck in) with James nominated by them as 'Manager'; gives the place a friendly, laid back atmosphere with no pressure on either the boys or customers from hovering 'mamasans', 'captains' etc. 100% straight guys? Nah!

To answer a few questions:

I don't remember the drink prices off hand but they were not high. The guys were straight, medium build, average to good looking. Not twinks.

As far as paying them to get stark naked and hard, in front of me and their mates, in a public setting right there in the bar the middle of the afternoon - that was the whole point. I certainly would not have asked them to do that for free.

I like to have fun, but I try to make sure that the young men have fun also, and I am always generous, especially when they are willing to go a little - or a lot - out of their comfort zone.

As far as the specific activities that they were willing to engage in for my edification, I prefer to protect their privacy but let's just say that all of my desires were fulfilled. 

I actually find it very sexy to watch a guy undress in front of me and his mates.

So do I. I once happened to be early in Eros and Screwboys, and watching the boys arrive, undressing to underwear in the main room, paying no attention to me, under good light, was better than most things I saw during regular bar operation. And the best, it was free (I mean no additional cost to the drink).

in Golden Cock the guys are usually in underwear ....

100% straight guys? Nah!

In all the years that I've been going to GC I've never seen boys in underwear; they have always been fully dressed.

And I've never seen a guy there who I'd describe as gay.

The guys may be straight acting, and indeed occasionally have female customers! But in the twelve years I've been going there regularly I've never known any of the boys (and a few of them are still there from twelve years ago!) have a girlfriend - boyfriends yes. Your regular boy P-- started there about 7 half years ago and of course was an instant star, and incidentally an enthusiastic bottom when he first started! Oh and if you would like to see more of V-- who topped you, rather hurriedly, last year look for clips from Private Boy movies where he goes by the name of Kim and made a few movies about 9 years back when he was 19yo.

One thing I've always liked about GC is that the boys are used to working together so you don't get that "oh, he my friend I cannot do" shit - they just get stuck in and rarely discuss what went on amongst themselves afterwards. As for the underwear I guess I've just been lucky then, although I must admit to not having visited so much in the evenings after they got rid of the stage a couple of years back.

And another guy, K--, who fucked me royally a couple of times, moved on just before P-- came then had the op and became a she! Met her again a couple of years back and just about fell off me stool when she told me who she was - ahhh Thailand, go figure!

Just thought I would mention this place since it doesn't get much attention. Last Saturday, late afternoon, finished shopping and in the mood for a beer. Stopped in here because I knew I would be the only customer, and also because these boys don't get much business and so are always eager to please.

Three guys on duty, all in good shape and reasonably good looking. I bought them all a drink, and they quickly pulled up chairs to join me. They seemed happy to have an afternoon customer and someone to talk to. I asked them if they wanted to have some fun and they said yes. So I gave them each 400 baht to take off all of their clothes. They quickly complied.

Two of three were immediately at rigid attention, while the third was at about 50%. As the bar tender was lurking nearby and seemed to want to join, I tipped him to provide oral assistance to boy number 3 and that quickly did the trick.

I bought a second round of drinks, and we all spent the next hour talking and laughing as I provided small tips for them to perform various actions on each other while I watched.

Eventually each of them "finished" (one guy twice), I paid my bill, and I was back on the BTS and on my way home by 6:30. It was the perfect Saturday afternoon drink for me, and the young men were extremely happy.