Guest Sanook222

"Theft" from minibar

Some are in the group that doesnt tolerate theft at all but some can tolerate theft of some amount if its within reason. For me, if it happen due to my carelessness, and on the first meet, and i dont have real proof, id just let it go. Especially if what he took is within his tips amount anyway. We all know they are in this business most of the time desperate to survive, or to support their family, or a sick mother etc, and the money he took most likely go to that purpose. This is only my opinion though, never had a theft case before.

Some are in the group that doesnt tolerate theft at all but some can tolerate theft of some amount if its within reason. 

It is strange that some cannot tolerate one drop of petty theft but dive in a sea of prostitution.

I had one acquaintance of my friend come to my house while I was gone, and thereafter I noticed one very valuable object stolen.  Then this acquaintance (his childhood friend) talked him pests of me trying to get my friend to move in with him, and this confirmed my suspicion that he was the thief. My friend was so disgusted that the acquaintance wanted him to drop me and move with him against my friend's convenience, that he drop the acquaintance.  I never mentioned one word about the theft to my friend.  Until he recently showed intentions to contact him again, at which time I revealed what he had stolen, and that convinced him.

I saw no need to make a scandal and accusations, it would have been my word against his.  And I was not really upset. That object didn't make a difference in my life.  One advantage of being senior is that one recognizes the weakness of the human spirit. 

It is strange that some cannot tolerate one drop of petty theft but dive in a sea of prostitution.

I guess one can be prostitute or prostitute's client and still very honest person neither  tolerating theft  nor keen to steal.

As for Thai boys I'm of highest opinion about their honesty considering that it's very easy to steal from me (every pocket of my shirt and shorts / trousers has some money in it ) but also easy for me to notice something was stolen and yet 100 prostitutes later , it did not happen  ( yet ? )

On another hand I'd not be surprised if some boy would be complaining that his client stolen something from him, I mean stolen to cheated him on promised tip. I seem to recall few post about that in forums in the past.  

On another hand I'd not be surprised if some boy would be complaining that his client stolen something from him, I mean stolen to cheated him on promised tip. I seem to recall few post about that in forums in the past.  

Yes, prostitutes can also "get stolen" imponderable things and can feel justified making up for that.

"Dishonesty" is hard to define, but whoever is free of sin can throw the first stone.

We all know they are in this business most of the time desperate to survive, or to support their family, or a sick mother etc, and the money he took most likely go to that purpose. This is only my opinion though, never had a theft case before.

You are deluding yourself.

The boy who stole about 6000 THB from posted on facebook that he will be buy a new mobile phone and will get drunk.

My acquaintance who stole about 6000 THB was owner of a house and a car, and if he hadn't stolen from his abbot friend and embezzled temple money, which lead to him being jailed, I would still suspect the driver or the nephew to be the thief.

The other cases of theft were smaller amounts, but I doubt any of it was used for purposes I would approve of.

Full list of thefts here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2017/04/dating-thai-boys-50-thieves.html

Now I remember, one boy admitted the theft when I asked him (but he is so cute, I would meet him again, and he said he would not steal from me again), and said he needed the money to buy a birthday present for  a friend. Not exactly a case of dire need, hunger, sickness either.

, one boy admitted the theft when I asked him (but he is so cute, I would meet him again, and he said he would not steal from me again), 

I'm not against seeing thief again if he is cute,  though before you see him again take to the heart old Lenin's ( yes , that Lenin) saying "trust and control " and hide your money well.

You are right that i would like to think that way just to make it easier for me to let it go. 

in any case it's better to  chalk it off to experience and let it go. Getting into fight with boy or having police involved will lead to more trouble than it's worth not to mention possibility of being splashed across the papers with tittle " Gay hooker robbed Malaysian tourist Mr. Spoon of xxxxx baht "

I was the first to reply to the OP regarding the "theft" and suggested that it was probably the boy who was in his room.

I now retract that statement. Recently I found that my condoms and Kamagra was missing and thought it must have been my bf who took them. Maybe because he wanted to punish me for "fooling around" or maybe because he wanted to "fool around".

Neither were true!  I later found my stash where I had inadvertently placed it while cleaning up the room. Shame on me for even thinking that my bf took it. Unless one has proof then assume nothing.

Shame on me for even thinking that my bf took it. Unless one has proof then assume nothing.

So many times have I found myself blaming my bf, the person I live with, for things that I miss.  And so many times it has been me who misplaced them.  So I'm working strong on my resolution... not to blame!

Try using gingko biloba. 

"Ginkgo biloba has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and today it is one of the most popular herbal supplements, widely advertised as an antioxidant that helps prevent memory loss and dementia."

Comes straight from the internet! Must be true.

Try using gingko biloba. 

"Ginkgo biloba has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and today it is one of the most popular herbal supplements, widely advertised as an antioxidant that helps prevent memory loss and dementia."

another internet recommended panacea to  prevent memory loss and dementia is dying young

Try using gingko biloba. 

A decade ago I tried ginko biloba for a couple of months, and then noticed that I'd started forgetting to go to the cabinet and take it in the morning... evidently it didn't work for me!

Like what it says in the packages of food products. 

The FDA has revoked the claim that soy is good for the heart!  What can we believe anymore?

Maybe the fact that we can avoid foods that may produce cancer by not eating anything at all.