biguyby

September/October Holiday

Starting my third week of 4 today nothing much to report really just same old, same old combination of happy ending massages and sauna visits.

There have been rainy days sunny days and dull days but in the whole not so bad considering it's still monsoon season.

I had a couple of days in Bangkok but didn't stay in Si Lom I stayed the in Sukhumvit area near to Ekkamai MRT Station so no gay scene around that area.

I took the Skytrain to Surasak and spent an afternoon at Heaven Sauna it was quite busy with many middle aged overweight Asian guys and me as the only Farang but around 5.00pm a nice 31 year old black Australian guy turned up looking for a sponsor so I invested 1000 baht and had an hour or so of fun. (BTW it's not true that ALL black guys have big cocks this guy was smaller than me) lol

I haven't really found the bar scene very interesting this trip I've been in Sunee Plaza a few times but it's really quiet at the moment and I hate walking into an empty bar.

Best massages this trip at Blue Angel Massage and Fah Massage.

Best massages this trip at Blue Angel Massage and Fah Massage.

I was impressed by selection they had mid-day at Fah massage few weeks ago to an extend that unable to decide whom I like the most I just grabbed first sitting in front and left very happy.  

I was impressed by selection they had mid-day at Fah massage few weeks ago to an extend that unable to decide whom I like the most I just grabbed first sitting in front and left very happy.

Yes there are some good choices at the massage places in The Complex but I am surprised by the number of Cambodian and Laos boys there are in the massage shops compared to Thai workers.

Not that I'm complaining I've had some great experiences with all nationalities.

I haven't really found the bar scene very interesting this trip I've been in Sunee Plaza a few times but it's really quiet at the moment and I hate walking into an empty bar.

I should clarify that I was referring to the Boy GoGo Bars that I haven't had a lot of interest in this trip.

The host bars have been really good with plenty of handsome young guys eager to please especially in The Jomtien Complex.

I suppose the guys in the GoGo Bars are just as eager to please in this quiet low season but as I said I find it very difficult to sit in a bar as the only customer.

...afternoon at Heaven Sauna it was quite busy with many middle aged overweight Asian guys and me as the only Farang but around 5.00pm a nice 31 year old black Australian guy turned up looking for a sponsor so I invested 1000 baht and had an hour or so of fun.

Same impression I got from several visits to Heaven Sauna.

However "looking for a sponsor" is new to me. How exactly did that work?

From all my over 200 sauna visits in Thailand, and can be generalized to elsewhere in SEAsia as well, I had exactly one boy asking for money, and even that not directly, he said "I'm hungry". That was in Babylon sauna and when I wanted to invite him to the restaurant there, his response was indifferent, and we split, only later it occurred to me that "I'm hungry" was used figuratively and not literally.

Same impression I got from several visits to Heaven Sauna.

However "looking for a sponsor" is new to me. How exactly did that work?

From all my over 200 sauna visits in Thailand, and can be generalized to elsewhere in SEAsia as well, I had exactly one boy asking for money, and even that not directly, he said "I'm hungry". That was in Babylon sauna and when I wanted to invite him to the restaurant there, his response was indifferent, and we split, only later it occurred to me that "I'm hungry" was used figuratively and not literally.

I also have only rarely been asked for money in Thai Saunas a couple of times at Sansuk and had a couple of strong hints that money would be appreciated but never at Babylon. Unusualy this guy came straight to the point and told me he was broke and was hoping to make a bit of money.

I didn't mind it was well worth the 1000 baht.

Unusualy this guy came straight to the point and told me he was broke and was hoping to make a bit of money.

I didn't mind it was well worth the 1000 baht.

It's well known to science that  young , world trotting travelers may be keen to  finance part of their trip by exchanging access to their body for cash or stealing from other travelers in the hostels.

First option is definitely more preferable I guess. 

Went to Sansuk yesterday (Tuesday) it was fairly quiet with not many Farangs or Asians early on but there was an influx of both early evening.

I had a private cock play session with a 30 plus guy from Hong Kong which was fun and it was interesting to talk to the guy as he was fluent in English.

As I was doing my final rounds of the cruising areas before leaving I accidentally got hold of a young (legal aged, yee sib song) skinny fem twink and took him to one of the private cabins we had a lot of mutual sucking and wanking fun before I lubed him up and slipped into him from behind. After I had ejaculated and removed the condom he told me he had never been topped before. A first for me having a virgin.

I know it's always hit and miss with Sauna Sex but I have never failed to have a great experience at Sansuk, even on quiet days.

Biguyby

Yes you are certainly right that it hit and miss at the Sansuck. I visited during my recent trip,and left without any significant sexual experience, even though I went upstairs and prowled about. In the past I very much enjoyed a number of visits and the excitement of the cruising areas upstairs. This time I found to much light and too few boys to have encounters with. I loved kissing and feeling in the maze before entering a cubicle.

I am new to this forum but not to Thailand. I am also spending October here in Bangkok. Would love to find a partner/friend to go out to the go go bars with. I am here till November. I will also be here in January. I'm 31, slim, asian American, born and raised in Texas.

welcome to the forum and let us know from time to time how you are doing bar/ boy wise

For my first six years of BKK visits, I regularly patronized Babylon.  Occasionally a guy would make it clear he was MB but since in those days there was no shortage of willing locals and Asian visitors, don't think these free-lancers did much business. 

I would, however, frequently treat young locals I met to drinks or a meal.  This led to some reliable FWB's on future visits.

I have been approached a few times by money boys at Babylon. The conversation goes something like this:

Me: Where are you from?

Young guy: Khon Kaen (always seems to be Khon Kaen!)

Me: Do you want to go to a room?

YG: Better outside

Me: Ok no thanks.

I'm certain "better outside" means "your room" with a request for money not far behind. Another time the Khon Kaen boy was more direct and asked for 2,000, again politely declined by me.

I am new to this forum but not to Thailand. I am also spending October here in Bangkok. Would love to find a partner/friend to go out to the go go bars with. I am here till November. I will also be here in January. I'm 31, slim, asian American, born and raised in Texas.

Hi MBorderless, I hope you have some fun as you find your way around the great gay scene in Thailand.

I am only here in Pattaya until Thursday next and will not be returning to Bangkok this trip unforunately.

Good Luck.

I had a stroll along the beach road at Jomtien this evening (Friday) I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a lot of eye candy sitting on the walkways and beach eating and drinking obviously not working because of the bars closing in respect of the anniversary of the Kings death.

It didn't take long before I was chatting to a sweet 25 year old slender beauty and within 15 minutes of our first eye contact we were checking into a short time guest house on Soi 4.

Just 45 minutes after checking in we parted company I was 1150 baht lighter (800 for boy and 350 for room) and extremely satisfied and delighted with my surprise hook up. 

We never know what's waiting around the corner for us in this wonderful life.

Friday I arr8ved in bkk, the street vendors are out and I got some underwear from one stall. The gogo's we're closed with the exception of golden cock, they invited me in for a drink but I declined the offer. No blasting music to be heard anywhere.

The Babylon hotel seemed alive with guys moving about in their towels.

I had one guy in my room, we did some foreplay but that was all and we parted ways.

Today I'm off to phuket.

Friday I arr8ved in bkk, the street vendors are out and I got some underwear from one stall. The gogo's we're closed with the exception of golden cock, they invited me in for a drink but I declined the offer. No blasting music to be heard anywhere.

The Babylon hotel seemed alive with guys moving about in their towels.

I had one guy in my room, we did some foreplay but that was all and we parted ways.

Today I'm off to phuket.

I hope you have a great time in Phuket. Please let us know how the scene is now as it’s some years since I was last in Patong.