nuckyt77

Where should I go ?

Hi

It has been more then a year ago sibce I last visited Pattaya so I ask your fellow-members for some advice/help .

December 2017 I will visit Pattaya and Jomtien for 1 week. I have decided that this time I will stay in Jomtien and /i managed to book myself a nice 3 persons max.-appartment in one of the resorts there

I come to Pattaya with my own car so I can easy travel to Pattaya and back.

I love femme twinks and hope you fellow-members can give me advice of the Go-Go's/bars/massage joints I should visit to find a what I am looking for.

Boystown I visited last time and I found many cuties in Toyboys; kawaii and cupidol. Are this still the bars to go too ? Sunee I went last year too but I found it a "dead" plaza. So I will skip this time.

I especially would appreciate some advice regarding Jomtien (Complex). Where should I go for my twinkies ?

Thanks for your help.

Yes Jomtien Complex is the place to be for twinks. In terms of quantity I found it better than BT or Sunee, although you dont get to,preview the boys as you do in gogos. Cupidol in BT was rather a disappointment during my recent trip, in that the complement of boys were not twinkly enough for me, whereas in March they were just what I like. However as we all know things can change quickly in the Pattaya Bar world.

Q:   Where should I go ?

A:   Everywhere.

7 days is enough to sample Boyztown, Sunee & Jomtien.   

Obviously Jomtien is host bars only, so I would hope you want to go & sample the gogo bars as well.   

Last year, Cupidol had the best selection of twinks I have seen for some years, however Travellerdave is already reporting deterioration in the situation at that bar.   Since bars keep opening, closing & generally evolving, just go & try a few of them.  If you're on a tight schedule, just be prepared to walk straight back out of any gogo bar that clearly falls short of your expectations, so you can spend your time in the good ones.

Q:   Where should I go ?

A:   Everywhere.

since OP is looking for fem twinks I'd say everywhere but skip BoyzBoyzBoyz, XBoys and Good Boys as chances of finding  that type there is very slim.

I still advise to visit Sunee Plaza , it's quiet but far from "dead", specially if one is twink oriented 

since OP is looking for fem twinks I'd say everywhere but skip BoyzBoyzBoyz, XBoys and Good Boys as chances of finding  that type there is very slim.

Agreed.    Maybe add A-Bomb.

I've never set foot in BoyzBoyzBoyz or A-Bomb since the boys I've seen coming out of the bar are never twinks.  

Which makes you better qualified to advise on the exclusion list.

Agreed.    Maybe add A-Bomb.

I've never set foot in BoyzBoyzBoyz or A-Bomb since the boys I've seen coming out of the bar are never twinks.  

Which makes you better qualified to advise on the exclusion list.

I did not mention ABomb for purpose, it was known for hunks but last month when I visited it was everything but hunks, did not see any fems though.

I agree if you want fem go no further than the bars in the complex but there are no go go bars so if you do not want to go to Boystown go to Winner go go in Sunee fem thinks galore.

Thanks to you all for your advice. Just found Winnerboys at Sunee...If the boys I see on the website still there ....I agree....I should not skip Sunee...nr 23 and nr 15 are very very cute

Agreed.    15, 16, 23.

I visited Winner several times during my last trip 4-7 weeks ago. If number 23 had been there I would have tried to off him - he looks just my type, but I dont recall seeing him. However the two twinkly boys I did off on two separate nights gave full satisfaction. Going there to Sunee was a change from my base in the Complex. The former is very run down and a shadow of what it was when I first discovered Pattaya 16 years ago.

Thanks again all members for pointing me in the correct directions.

In the meantime I connected on Romeo with two twinks claiming to work in QM bar and Elysium Bar in the Jomtien Complex. Both 22 and very much my type.....So I think I should indeed go there when I arrive and have a look.

I have 6 nights so I plan to split my time ....daytime/early evening Jomtien and Winner/Boystown in the evening

Sleaze fest like Eros & Good Boys can only be found in Sunee....ABomb just a regular gogo.

I'd say all Boyztown bars are. I don't recall seeing anything too graphic in those bars in the audience other than big cock show and special show participants circulating for the tips