DivineMadman

Ganymede Spa - (Bangkok)

If you're referring to the pictures of the boys on their website (http://www.ganymedespa.com/), I would say don't rely on them. They're probably old, and those boys are unlikely to be still working there. Ganymede's facebook has not been updated since October 2022, and since Thai businesses have even more difficulty keeping their websites up to date, so those pictures there may be even older.

E.g. the guy with the abs and the stars tattooed on his chest? His pic first appeared on Ganymede's facebook in November 2018. Is he still there?

Not that I am recommending Ganymede or not recommending them - I have only visited them once and that was in December 2019 - and a single visit is not really much of a basis for me to judge them by. However, I did a report of the session there: Almost written off, then he sat on me

4 hours ago, Exodus722 said:

Seems they are getting more expensive now. I asked for thier price list and for a 90 minute oil massage it's 900 + 1500 minimum tip. Getting too greedy I think! The guys weren't exactly top line in looks either... Just my thouhgts... I decided not to go

Price doesn't seem to have changed in at least 4 years. Really doesn't seem over the top for Bangkok.

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

If you're referring to the pictures of the boys on their website (http://www.ganymedespa.com/), I would say don't rely on them. They're probably old, and those boys are unlikely to be still working there. Ganymede's facebook has not been updated since October 2022, and since Thai businesses have even more difficulty keeping their websites up to date, so those pictures there may be even older.

E.g. the guy with the abs and the stars tattooed on his chest? His pic first appeared on Ganymede's facebook in November 2018. Is he still there?

Not that I am recommending Ganymede or not recommending them - I have only visited them once and that was in December 2019 - and a single visit is not really much of a basis for me to judge them by. However, I did a report of the session there: Almost written off, then he sat on me

Website seems to be down?