Alizizou

Spoiled straight friends

Gosh..i have already make great plan on what to do in my 5d4n vacation in bangkok this august before this two old chinese uncle jump to the scene...they want follow me!!!!

Although i dont have any problem travelling with friends but what make it difficult with this two uncle (in their mid 50 and early 60') is they are straight and keep asking me to bring them to pingpong show bar at patpong night market!!!..the place where i am not interested at all..

Did you guys have any idea how to do when you stuck in this situation?..

What make its more uneasy is they dont know that i am gay..LOL..

PLEASE give some advice...tq.

Lol, have a really busy walking to many places during the day, and hopefully they are too tired to go out at night, or even if they arent tired, u can say u are tired and let them go out on their own lol good luck though. One other thing is to arrange with boys to come straight to your room instead if u have their contact before, especially your regulars. Pretend to be sick also works too lol.

Lol, have a really busy walking to many places during the day, and hopefully they are too tired to go out at night, or even if they arent tired, u can say u are tired and let them go out on their own lol good luck though. One other thing is to arrange with boys to come straight to your room instead if u have their contact before, especially your regulars. Pretend to be sick also works too lol.

Tq spoon i think its was great idea..but seems this two old guys doesnt interested in sightseeing or temple or emerald budha so where i want to take them during daytime lol..they only interested in straight nightlife scene around patpong and soi thaniya..

Maybe i need to rent a room beside tawan bar for happy time with muscular men i offed there to avoid this two old fart seeing me bring tawan men to my rooms at our hotel and they will make great gossips about me when we back to KL later..LOL

Simply tell them - in a polite way, of course - that you suck cock and take it up the ass. I am sure they will not have a heart attack, and if they decide not to go with you after all, well : Good for you!

Tq tam tam..but i think its not that simply since both of them is my father friends since their younger age on those days..so i think its little bit complicated to revealed who i am to them..LOL..

Guest abang1961

Hello, I'm an uncle in my late 50s and yes, after numerous visits to Bangkok, the tourist sites are a bore.

What can you do?

Old men likes and dislikes

Well for starters, bring them to good food - those famous Chicken Rice in Pratunam and that food court in Terminal 21 during the day.  After a sumptuous but cheap food indulgence, show them the massage parlors around Soi Na-Na.  From my experiences, older straight men may be tempted to try those seedy massage places. 

Old men are also nostalgic ... 

An afternoon walk through Chinatown on a different afternoon is ideal after sampling the seafood and the Teochew cuisines there.  

A-pek (older man) doesn't like to shop for clothes and souvenirs but throw them into a supermarket, they do go crazy.

They have a list of things to get for their homes.   You need to do some homework here - ask their wives what they like their husbands to bring back from Bangkok and make sure, they drop into Big C opposite Central World to fulfill the shopping lists.

After dinner, bring them to Patpong.  Patpong is the epicenter of activities for the old and straight men.

This is the place where you exercise your leadership - bring them to the girlie bars with names such as Pussy Galore. Tell them that you have seen those shows before (i.e. you have seen it all before) and you wish to explore the night market while they watch the girls.   

Where to stay

Remember for all these straight older men, CHEAP is good.   Less walking and air-conditioning are ideal. 

Get somewhere in Silom - best if it is within walking distance from Patpong.  So you don't have to chaperone them 24/7.   

Places like Trinity in Soi 3 (actually it is nearer to Chong Nongsi than Silom MRT/BTS area) is just right for them.

They can stay in the same hotel as you but be clever, put them on a different floor.

Tq abang1961 for a very completed advice..really appreciate especially patpong part where i can make excuse to explore the night market when what i really do is jump to jupiter or tawan..LOL..

About the hotel we already booked at nantra because its really near to patpong..ofcourse different floor where they book deluxe rooms when me just take a standard room facing carpark at behind...LOL..

Here is an idea based on some experiences of some friends of mine, the so called Patpong ping pong shows are upstairs and are a trap. A couple of friends went up to see one once and got ripped off badly, they had to pay a lot of baht to get out of the place. Just tell them that it's a rip off run by crooks and the people will try to rip them off. If they really want to see the girly bars they must only go into the ones down stairs at street level.

now you know why I never advertise in advance among family, friends and co-workers that I'm going to Thailand.

Not giving them a chance to get idea to join me. Few days before departure , yes I got miraculously that fantastic deal and couldn 't resist temptation, that's my official line.

Get uncles involved with Nana Plaza or soi Cowboy and you can whore your heart content in Silom. It's easy to get back by BTS so they may even have as much fun as you will.

Tawan or Jupiter boys will know short time rooms, ones at BBB Inn are safest option as there's nothing which would drag your folks to that area.

I suspect these tag-alongs aren't really interested in having sex but rather collecting stories to tell their peers.

Certainly warn them about not going any place on second floor in Patpong. Tell them to be sure to have 100 bht notes to tip ladies in the ground floor bars. That should satisfy them. Taken them to the S and M bar on Patpong 2; that would make for a fantastic story back home.

There's no shortage of massage shops along Suriwong, catering to visitors. Encourage them to get a private oil massage. You can't accompany them to the room and they're free to make up any account they wish of the event. It's an economical take in and all they'll probably want to do after is have a drink and talk among themselves about how great it was. 

I think the options include:

1  Telling them you're going to Soi Twilight.

2  Making some excuse & sending them to Patpong alone.    Trying to ensure they wander into one of the rip off joints is the best way, as they are less likely to want to interfere with one of your future trips. 

Guest abang1961

These "uncles" are left with their mouths as all other parts of their body don't function anymore.

They are in Bangkok because they want to boast to their friends that we were there to see and do  "everything unimaginable".

The Hokkien vulgar slang is "嘴讲, lam pa 爽“ which translates to "Words are said, balls are ...satisfied"

Some very interesting suggestions here lol. These friends of your father certainly have no shame admitting to you they want to go to those pingpong show? They have no wife huh? Lol

Well its normal for married man have some affairs or go some place to do fun things..like u dont know..lol..and their wives at same age with them has no have any ambience to making sex anymore..

And u know this two fellas is not naive persons..they used to visit other parts of thailand like danok, betong and haatyai 2 or 3 times per year for fun with the sex workers there..only now they want folow me to bangkok for experience more fun since their last visits to bangkok is more than 20 yrs ago from what they told me..lol..

So they dont really need you to be with them, in fact i think they want to follow u as an excuse to their wives saying they are going with u so no funny business lol. U can have lunch near patpong/soi cowboy/nana plaza during the day just to show them where is the fun, so at night when u gives excuses to be alone (plenty to choose from above), they wont bother u since they already know where lol

RE: Tmax...Years ago I went with a friend...he wanted to see the damn ping pong show on patpong...and your right..a total rip off..Upon entering were told ONLY need to buy one drink....show over, as we tried to leave, they demanded extra charge for the show, with big buy blocking the door so we could not leave..We lost it..I said NO way,,get the fuck away from the door and I am going to the police...they moved away from the door and we stomped out...

RE: Tmax...Years ago I went with a friend...he wanted to see the damn ping pong show on patpong...and your right..a total rip off..Upon entering were told ONLY need to buy one drink....show over, as we tried to leave, they demanded extra charge for the show, with big buy blocking the door so we could not leave..We lost it..I said NO way,,get the fuck away from the door and I am going to the police...they moved away from the door and we stomped out...

That's exactly the way to deal with them...if you do have to go to these awful places in the first instance.

This is great advice and I am sure that will "do the job"... :)

Guest abang1961

As an older Chinese man, I can detect if a younger man is simply giving silly excuses easily.  

So instead of pretending to be sick or cooking up excuses,  I would rather that you accompany them to Patpong and to those girlie bars.  You should ask the prices of drinks and "extras" for them.  Tell them that the quoted prices are just as "basic" packages and they will be expected to pay more.

If they are so dead keen to watch the show, say you find it expensive (which is true) and will skip it.  Tell them that you meet them at breakfast the following day.    This way, you are doing your very best to show them around.  I simply don't think these uncles will be so kind to pay for you!  

If they are so dead keen to watch the show, say you find it expensive (which is true) and will skip it.  Tell them that you meet them at breakfast the following day.    This way, you are doing your very best to show them around.  I simply don't think these uncles will be so kind to pay for you!

As far as i know..when we enter any bar or nightclub is it not possible to just leave without purchased any drink?..

If its a low season, no people, its possible. Ive done that before, just need to ask. And since u bring other paying customers, they will probably be more willing to let u go in, show them around and out, basically u are doing their job for them lol. As long as u are going out after few mins.

A side trip to Nana, which has several ladyboy bars might be mildly interesting.   If you take them to Soi Cowboy you could disappear for an hour or so once they're settled in and get a quick massage at Urban Male or Banana Club, which are are both nearby.

If you are a good nephew and go with them, you might try to feign more interest than this guy.  https://www.facebook.com/Caption.SHARE/videos/2095527177438041/