ggobkk

Return - as a butterfy

I cannot leave that uncommented, lest others think 1500 is the going rate for short time in Pattaya. It is not! I'm paying 1000 for short time wherever I take boys (online, Eros, Nice Boys, Power Boys, Dream Boys Pattaya, Kawaii while it was open) and they queue/beg/implore me to go again with me. Others report the same.

Only Toy Boys and Boys Boys Boys (and maybe A-Bomb?) try to push the rate to 1500, one of the reasons why I don't go to these bars.

I agree with ChristianPFC I certainly wouldn’t pay more than 1000 baht short time in Pattaya and yes that is for twink.

I will however push it up to 1500 short time for the sexy African guys when there are some in town.

I will however push it up to 1500 short time for the sexy African guys when there are some in town.

market forces at work - Africans like hunks are rarity and therefore command higher price. 

Twinks are not stupid , they know from their better built bar friends how much they got and try higher as well but  I found blunt explanation ' I like big boys " works.

But Christian , biguyby and Boy 69 are correct although I preach what i don't practice because neither short time nor twinks are nor my territory but sometimes I go astray.   

"market forces at work - Africans like hunks are rarity and therefore command higher price. "

"I will however push it up to 1500 short time for the sexy African guys when there are some in town."

I'm a little confused. Are you guys saying that there are African money boys in Pattaya? I have never seen one.

"market forces at work - Africans like hunks are rarity and therefore command higher price. "

"I will however push it up to 1500 short time for the sexy African guys when there are some in town."

I'm a little confused. Are you guys saying that there are African money boys in Pattaya? I have never seen one.

Over the last 4 or so years I cave hooked up with around a dozen or so African guys (money boys)

Mostly early 20’s but also a couple in their early 30’s

I have only had one disappointment and that was gorgeous sexy slim guy from Ghana I met on the Beach Road he was obviously straight and just wanted money. When we got to the Short Time Room he just dropped his pants revealing and enormous and long uncut cock and asked me to suck him off. As I got down on my knees the smell hit me he obviously hadn’t washed his tackle for some time I pulled back his foreskin and you just don’t want to know what it was like.

He refused to shower and so I gave him 500 of the agreed 1200 baht and left.

At the moment in Pattaya there seems to be a drastic shortage of African sex workers both male and female.

I have only come across one French/African this trip he is in his 30’s and is a very nice and friendly guy (with a very nice thick appendage) I went with ST twice last trip and would recommend for a sex only adventure.

Adding to the African money guy theme I was chatting some time last year with a fellow English guy at Sansuk and told him of my preference for sex with sexy slim African guys and he immediately branded me a racist.

Is liking a specific race now a racist issue?

Is it some sort of inverted political correctness to say I have a preference for say Thai Boys or Cambodian boys or in my case African boys?

The world of free speech seems to be a mine field political correctness nowadays.

Adding to the African money guy theme I was chatting some time last year with a fellow English guy at Sansuk and told him of my preference for sex with sexy slim African guys and he immediately branded me a racist.

since an attack is the best defense you should ask him ' and what is wrong with that ? ' which possibly would left him gasping for an air allowing you gracious escape from convarsation

These days people just LOVE to be offended.

Calling someone a "racist" appears to be the most common "outrage."

It makes them feel morally superior.

As with many things these days, social media has a lot to answer for. People look for something at which to take offense, make comments protesting their outrage and then sit back and count the number of "likes" they get.

Life for them is nothing more than the total number of "likes" they can get.

I agree with ChristianPFC I certainly wouldn’t pay more than 1000 baht short time in Pattaya and yes that is for twink.

I'm very intested in African boys, but had only little chance to act on it. (If there was a gay scene somewhere in Africa, with hotels/public transport/sightseeing like in SEAsia, I would go there.) That one chance was a Madagascan in Pattaya (there were at least three I spoke with over the last years), who happily accepted 1000 for short time and was worth the money and would have gone with me again for the same tip.

If u are african and u only like african, is that racist? Maybe, maybe not. It could be u like dark skin hung like horses guy, but u generalize your type as african.

No, sexual preference is not racism.  I suppose generalizing dark skin=African type could be confusing. But, the difference between an SE type and a true African is so huge I still wonder why a self-proclaimed fan of African types would be in Thailand. It just seems so counterproductive.

I'm very intested in African boys, but had only little chance to act on it. (If there was a gay scene somewhere in Africa, with hotels/public transport/sightseeing like in SEAsia, I would go there.) That one chance was a Madagascan in Pattaya (there were at least three I spoke with over the last years), who happily accepted 1000 for short time and was worth the money and would have gone with me again for the same tip.

My first experience of Sex with African boys in Pattaya was with several gorgeous sexy boys from Madagascar. Sadly there are non around at the moment.

But, the difference between an SE type and a true African is so huge I still wonder why a self-proclaimed fan of African types would be in Thailand. It just seems so counterproductive.

I have been a fan of Thailand and since my first visit 28 years ago I am also a fan of sex and I am a fan of sex with Thai boys, Asian boys in general and any other race or ethnicity in the world but the African boys I just find to be so handsome and sexy.

A friend recently was with some African lads from Madagascar and enjoyed their company a great deal. Found them on Romeo.

I had a fantastic threesome with two 22 years old boys from Madagascar in June this year 2000 baht all in including the use of their room.

It was strange how I got to know them. Walking along Beach Road I was approached by an African Lady offering sex, I told her I was gay and she Angeela, phones the boys and the rest is history.