Badboy81

Serious recommendations requested...

Headed back to Bangkok next week for a quick shopping trip and pretty much have my itinerary planned out but have a few openings and would like some feedback...

Get in Thursday afternoon...heading straight to hotel to shower and change and then headed to MBK for fitting for slacks and suits....

I plan to eat a late lunch there and then either head back to the hotel to take a nap, depending on how I feel or get a massage...

Evening will definitely start at Khaosan for more massages and street food/light shopping...maybe stop by Patpong for more shopping

Friday is wide open...I need to figure out some things to do...Would love to sleep in after breakfast at the hotel...

Saturday morning definitely going to Chatuchuk for shopping...will either go to high tea after shopping or go back to the hotel to shower and change and have a spa day...

Head back to MBK to pick up my clothes....

Saturday night Ill maybe take in a sex show or just hang out at Khaosan and maybe Patpong....

Sunday will definitely get up and have breakfast before heading back to the hotel....

I have visited all of the touristy sights in BKK, been to Safari World....would love to try something different.

Thanks in advance....

Ayuthaya and Kanchanaburi are easy day trips from BKK, Ancient City ( Muang Boran ) in Samut Prakan  is even easier.

Did you visit Snake Farm across the street from BBB INN ? Two different shows , often overlooked.

Since you are heading next week , bring umbrella , reports are it's raining a bit now

Without knowing what is your interest, we can only suggest stuff for you to do blindly. Some things ive done before, strolling lazily around lumphini park, bangkok art and cultural center near mbk, shopping around platinum/pratunam market, the train night market, maeklong market, one of the many museums, cooking lessons, movies, sky bars, asiatique, hard rock cafe, the many local bars with live bands to name a few.

Great observation...

I do plan to try out Blue Spice restaurant either Thursday or Friday night...Heard great things about the place and saw a video on youtube

I mainly go to Bangkok to shop...I love the shopping, get massages....6-7 while Im there and eat Thai food in Thailand...I have only had sex with one REALLY hot Thai who I think was a trainer or worked in a gym...

Been to one sauna that was there....total waste of time...

Saw the live Sex Show with the muscle guys...

Been to Patpong...like it for shopping and all the massage parlors down the street...

Thanks for the advice...will definitely bring my umbrella

Mid 30s guy here...African American....Not really into twinks or the over priced drinks that I find at most of the clubs BUT love learning about culture...Open to a day trip and definitely anything that is off the beaten path or not so touristy...

Saturday morning definitely going to Chatuchuk for shopping...will either go to high tea after shopping or go back to the hotel to shower and change and have a spa day...

Head back to MBK to pick up my clothes....

if you are going to be heading to MBK, stop off at the Erawan arcade and have your high tea Thai style at the Erawan Tea Rooms

bkkguy

Great observation...

I do plan to try out Blue Spice restaurant either Thursday or Friday night...Heard great things about the place and saw a video on youtube

I mainly go to Bangkok to shop...I love the shopping, get massages....6-7 while Im there and eat Thai food in Thailand...I have only had sex with one REALLY hot Thai who I think was a trainer or worked in a gym...

Been to one sauna that was there....total waste of time...

Saw the live Sex Show with the muscle guys...

Been to Patpong...like it for shopping and all the massage parlors down the street...

Thanks for the advice...will definitely bring my umbrella

Mid 30s guy here...African American....Not really into twinks or the over priced drinks that I find at most of the clubs BUT love learning about culture...Open to a day trip and definitely anything that is off the beaten path or not so touristy...

It's my understanding that Blue Spice needs to be booked many days in advance.

Ayuthaya and Kanchanaburi are easy day trips from BKK, Ancient City ( Muang Boran ) in Samut Prakan  is even easier.

The first 2 are easily visited by train, which I find much more pleasant than any bus.

You could try Koh Kret on the Sunday. A nice long trip on the river on the Express Boats or you could easily enough get to Nonthaburi on Grab.

https://migrationology.com/koh-kret-day-trip-bangkok/

I've been there - it's a different type of tourist experience because most of the tourists are Bangkok Thais. That makes it an authentic Thai cultural experience in my book