Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Congratulations Vinapu!

I believe you are the first forum member to off Moonlight model.

I can’t wait to read about ‘Particulars’. Haha

No lah...thats guy name tam is former jupiter gogo boy before becoming models at moonlight..i think many of us here already has experience with him before...LOL..

All biggies from model selections were  there yesterday, Babe left alone right after the show so it looks it may be true he allows himself to be offed on the whim or never.

No , I did not off Tam yesterday, it was other guy who happened to pass by my seat and I was fast enough to pack 100 baht note in his undies and rest went regular course - where you from ,  what's your name , how long you are in Bangkok, do you want drink, are you going with me - you know liturgy.

It was king of sheer luck and random selection as out of 7 models I was determined to try one out of 4 and one of them just happened to be in close range.

All biggies from model selections were there yesterday, Babe left alone right after the show so it looks it may be true he allows himself to be offed on the whim or never.

No , I did not off Tam yesterday, it was other guy who happened to pass by my seat and I was fast enough to pack 100 baht note in his undies and rest went regular course - where you from , what's your name , how long you are in Bangkok, do you want drink, are you going with me - you know liturgy.

It was king of sheer luck and random selection as out of 7 models I was determined to try one out of 4 and one of them just happened to be in close range.

Vinapu, which model did you off? And we look forward to hearing about the ‘ride’ he took you on!

I can answer this question - no. The regular boys have similar expectations to Jupiter and Dreamboy, around 2000-2500. Actually I don’t think the models are that inflated either (apart from Babe), only the barfine charged by Moonlight. But vinapu and OP Alizizou will know first hand so I shall defer to them.

I can answer this question - no. The regular boys have similar expectations to Jupiter and Dreamboy, around 2000-2500. Actually I don’t think the models are that inflated either (apart from Babe), only the barfine charged by Moonlight. But vinapu and OP Alizizou will know first hand so I shall defer to them.

Untill yesterday i already offed 2 of their stars..one of them is the guy with big tatoo in his right chest..he ask me 3000bht the other ones 4000bht..

I have their nude photos taken secretly from behind and if you all interest to see it can pm request in my inbox...LOL

Untill yesterday i already offed 2 of their stars..one of them is the guy with big tatoo in his right chest..he ask me 3000bht the other ones 4000bht..

I have their nude photos taken secretly from behind and if you all interest to see it can pm request in my inbox...LOL

I am happy for you that you got your wish! Two Moonlight stars in a row is surely a record. Did you off the ex Jupiter too or did you choose another model after seeing them in person? Were they both good offs?

I am happy for you that you got your wish! Two Moonlight stars in a row is surely a record. Did you off the ex Jupiter too or did you choose another model after seeing them in person? Were they both good offs?

No i not off mr tam and the facts is i not even see him after 3 times visit the bar..maybe he is on leave..

The two i offed both good but mr fluke is more friendly and sporting..

Nice to have a glowing review for Mr Fluke. I suspect his size, huge tattoos and dyed hair might be intimidating for most punters (certainly for me) so perhaps more may be encouraged to off him now. How was his English? I may invite him for a drink next time even if no off.

As for tam he’s probably recovering from the China holidays. My friend said there were hordes of cash rich tourists in every bar over the weekend and he’s always been very popular with the Chinese.

Nice to have a glowing review for Mr Fluke. I suspect his size, huge tattoos and dyed hair might be intimidating for most punters (certainly for me) so perhaps more may be encouraged to off him now. How was his English? I may invite him for a drink next time even if no off.

As for tam he’s probably recovering from the China holidays. My friend said there were hordes of cash rich tourists in every bar over the weekend and he’s always been very popular with the Chinese.

His english was suck LOL..i need to use google translate even for make a deal before offing..but he is very nice and try to make some jokes although he cant speak the language...LOL

OH Alizizou. "I am GREEN with envy". Not sue if that is a Saying used in Malayisa??

But you best not post their pics online here. Supposed to have the Models Permission...

ENJOY!!

OH there is another American Expression. "Eating my Heart Out!!" That also applies here.

HAHAHA