12is12

Mekhin's "gigantic m*nh**d"

Wow, I like ur title, yeah Mekhin was still in Jupiter2018 (and be prepared with his HUGE, LARGE & LONG SIZE, okay? I seriously got hurt by it, lol)...as to my recommendation 2 boys with gigantic m*nh**d...Mr. Perfect Guy (#65) of Dreamboys and Nicky of Moonlight (though I heard he was no longer there)...good luck!!! ;) 

16 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thx.

I deserve no credit for the title: it's in quotation marks.....

(-:

LONG is great; by LARGE - do you mean girth?

If you do, it's a problem. I don't like them thick.

Yes, its very THICK!!! So its LONG & LARGE...and I also use * in my report on words like m*nh**d, lol

18 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Wow, I like ur title, yeah Mekhin was still in Jupiter2018 (and be prepared with his HUGE, LARGE & LONG SIZE, okay? I seriously got hurt by it, lol)...as to my recommendation 2 boys with gigantic m*nh**d...Mr. Perfect Guy (#65) of Dreamboys and Nicky of Moonlight (though I heard he was no longer there)...good luck!!! ;) 

I also highly recommend Mr. Sex God who is also "gifted" but he moves from country to country so there's no assurance he will be in BKK when u visit...btw, the name of the boys as I call them is based on my reports.

13 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

https://video890.mymusclevideo.com//media/videos/mobile/58355.mp4

Mekhin's solo video 4 all of u...enjoy!!! :);) :D 

Thanks for sharing as the title of this thread certainly perked everyone's interest. It's good to know there is diversity among board members on their likes and dislikes. That said the title in my opinion is false advertising and validates the saying that the size of you know what is inversely proportional to the size of the biceps. Don't get me wrong this man would be a hit at the Castro St fair. I came to Thailand last century when the bars were full of sexy, young, hot, fun lads so forgive me for being nostalgic but taking a little liberty with the Ben Hecht quote, "... Look for it only in books, for it is no more than a dream remembered, a time gone with the wind...”