spoon

Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019

Day 4 - The most awaited meeting

After my guy left, i went back to hotel for after breakfast nap. Today is the D-day, where i finally will meet with vinapu after 2 years plus of reading trip reports and personal messages. It seems like we like the same bar, and the same boys, but of course even when we like the same type, we still have different tolerance, range, spectrum or other little things that can make or break the attraction towards a boy. Nevertheless, there is enough evidence to suggest that we do like similar type, enough to compare notes of similar boys we both have offed in the past lol. We have coordinated a meeting at 7.30pm at Tarntawan Hotel lobby, the hotel where ggobkk stays. 

Today for lunch, ive decided to go a restaurant further south of Silom road, near the Sri Mariamman Temple. Ive eaten here before and they had malaysian cuisine as well as thai cuisine at great price and it is a nice walk from the Raya. On my way there, i go into soi 6 and make a booking at Prime, for another session of massage, and i asked to book at 4pm for another 1 hour foot 2 hour body massage. After that, i plan to visit the National Gem and Jewerly Research and Development Institute, which was suggested to me by Christianpfc after learning about what i do for a living. As in turns out, my museum pass that i bought last year is still valid, and will cover the price of the entrance as well. As i enter the building, i noticed that the museum is closed on sunday, so Ill have to change my plan to visit this place on monday instead. 

Anyway, i continue south towards the restaurant and lo and behold, this restaurant is also closed. Not sure if temporarily or permenant as i searched google map, it stated that it should be opened on sunday. Alas, i crossed the street into the small alley, and buy some street foods instead. It was fried chicken and 2 chicken skewer for a measely 60 baht. Since i dont have anything else to do now, I thought of going to prime again and see if i can change my booking. When i was there, and asked the counter, she checked the schedule and says i can start my session in 30mins. I asked if i can sit outside and eat my lunch and she told me yes and asked one of the boy to show me where. If any of you have been to Prime, its on the next building where there is chair and sometimes u can see masseur eating lunch there as well lol. Not long after, they call me for my foot massage and guess what, right after i have a seat, the heavens opened and what a relief to know that ill be in the comfort of the airconditioned room for the next 3 hour. Vinapu reported that Soi 6 was completely underwater, a fact that ill never know except from his account. 

Another great session, again was allowed to choose masseur from ipad for the body massage and yet again, i wished my foot masseur would be my body masseur as well as none of the masseur given in the ipad looks appealing nor had "strong hands". Nevertheless, i chose one by instinct and while i like my first session two days ago better, this wasnt bad at all. Again, no hint of HE will be provided nor i myself indicate any interest myself as i have been reported on day 3, I already have a boy off for tonight. Went back to the hotel to change cloth and went back out heading to Tarntawan hotel lobby to finally meet Vinapu, as well as second meeting with ggobkk.

To be continued...

13 hours ago, spoon said:

Rest assured they are coming soon hehe. Just need to find time to put them in writing

Spoon did you notice any limitations for farangs to enter Sauna Mania such as age , weight and higher enterance fee ? If I am not wrong  in some of previous reports about Sauna Mania those points were highlighted . 

10 minutes ago, eurasian said:

Spoon did you notice any limitations for farangs to enter Sauna Mania such as age , weight and higher enterance fee ? If I am not wrong  in some of previous reports about Sauna Mania those points were highlighted . 

Yes. I dont think they specify farang or not but there is higher entrance fee for those above 50. Instead of 360, its a whopping 2000 baht. I did notice one farang that looks above 50 who came in right before the o party start, and he is still in good shape though, coupled with blonde/grey hair, stick out from miles away. 

6 hours ago, spoon said:

, the heavens opened and what a relief to know that ill be in the comfort of the airconditioned room for the next 3 hour. Vinapu reported that Soi 6 was completely underwater, a fact that ill never know except from his account. 

we both licked out during that deluge, by sheer coincidence Z and me were in underpass beneath building where gem museum is located when rain become heavy so not only managed to survive kind of dry but also to have a lunch  from 7/11 in the same underpass.

Even taxi who took shelter beside us refused to go , driver said his wipers are not able to handle that much water. We waded to Glitz through the water in the soi but what amazes me in Bkk in such weather conditions,  several minutes after rain stops all street life  returns back to normal very fast, other than occasional poodle of water on the street.

1 hour ago, spoon said:

.... Vinapu also have a boy Z who he dragged from pattaya waiting for him at the hotel tonight as well......

. Mamasan asked the guy politely if he could move one seat to the right so he can fit all 3 of us to that table, but the guy refused, so we 3 had to squeeze a bit at the edge of the table. Later we found out the guy had a friend as well, who is probably wearing size 5XL shirt, so i can totally understand why he refused to move............

too bad we don't have " I like it very much" button as you narrative brought best memories of that memorable  evening three of us shared.I read it three times, no kidding. Too bad ggobkk was leaving in the morning as he missed even more fun.

version with Z waiting for me st the hotel was very optimistic as he showed up in the room good hour and half after  me , whole heated by visit at Sauna Mania which produced  side benefit of him being even more clingy that allowed by legislation. 

Thank you for reminding rude guy story , now we understand but at first place his refusal to move seemed assholish beyond measure.

30 minutes ago, vinapu said:

version with Z waiting for me st the hotel was very optimistic as he showed up in the room good hour and half after  me , whole heated by visit at Sauna Mania which produced  side benefit of him being even more clingy that allowed by legislation. 

I tried to just say what we all thought would happened at that point of time, where neither of us know Z went to sauna mania nor he went back late to the hotel. Of course if one had read your reports, they will know what had happened that night after we left.

Thanks, Spoon, for rekindle memories from my 64 hour weekend in Bangkok.  I laughed at the memory of the guy who wouldn’t shift over...but the result worked to our advantages.  Having written a report or three I appreciate the effort it takes.  Your’s is fantastic and worth the wait.

8 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Thanks, Spoon, for rekindle memories from my 64 hour weekend in Bangkok.  I laughed at the memory of the guy who wouldn’t shift over...but the result worked to our advantages.  Having written a report or three I appreciate the effort it takes.  Your’s is fantastic and worth the wait.

It is still one of the more memorable night of my trip as well, my first night offing two boys lol. If anything, only my last night tops this night.

You are not a first to report rude behavior of mamasan at Arena recently , Goldmember was sure  he sweared at him for not picking up anybody.

I'm worried as Arena is great place and it won't be good if it's reputation would be ruined by  such behavior.

A's outfit was trendy but I still was shocked that in such a heat somebody resorts to wearing long sleeved sweater. I guess  those guys they have their own definition of heat.

10 hours ago, reader said:

A mamsan like that is a control freak. They can damage a venue’s reputation that can be difficult to repair in the near term. 

you are right and I'm bit surprised because we both know each other from old Hero and he was not behaving like that there.

When I went to Arena on my last day on the trip mentioned above he was friendly and polite  but surprised me with asking for  a tip  minute or two after I opened door which I found strange. I gave him reddie for old times sake but only when i was leaving 1.5 hr later

At the risk of unfair speculation -- and I don't know this mamasan you're referring to -- whenever I meet with people whose behaviour has suddenly deteriorated, two thoughts come to mind: 1. The influence of mind-altering substances. 2. The new job pays much less than the old job and so there's a chip on the shoulder or a desperation to make up for the shortfall.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, vinapu said:

A's outfit was trendy but I still was shocked that in such a heat somebody resorts to wearing long sleeved sweater. I guess  those guys they have their own definition of heat.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, ggobkk said:

Those who live in always hot climates can get a chill at the thought of a breeze up in the sky at the top of King Power Tower. 

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

you are right, he did not sweat even a bit

Im pretty sure its a combination of he already went up there before and knows it can get chilly up there, as well as him having slight cold, and not having much if any fat layers to insulate his body or simply want to look his best. I am living in always hot climates as well lol