speedoo1

Thai model Mr Rome starring at Ratchada Sauna (former R3 Sauna) tonight [28 Dec] - anyone going?

From his IG:

For those who may not know Mr Rome, he was the guest star/model (together with super hot Mr Nakki) at the Moonlight Grand Opening night back in April.

95DF3DBB-252A-4D59-9283-44210926D5FA.jpeg

Mr Rome to the right.

DDDA61C2-CD18-4B66-B1B2-24815DF35DA8.jpeg

Mr Rome to the left. Nakki to the right.

The Moonlight Grand Opening night was intensively covered here:

Anyone going? I'm not in Thailand now but it would be interesting to know how far Mr Rome would actually go at the sauna orgy tonight. He is a model/star after all...

10 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

Apparently, Mr Rome also guest starred at Moonlight yesterday

So first at R3/Ratchada Sauna and later same night on stage at Moonlight - he is in need of quick cash? ^_^

not necessarily, as all performers he needs to be where audience is.

I would be telling lie if I said that he , winged by  all Moonlight models, really stands out IMHO, while extremely attractive I don't think he were my first or even second choice

From a look at Moonight's Facebook activities, they are gearing up for the high season and will be adding to the star line up rotation with some temporaries.  I'm guessing at this but my conclusion matches their "grand opening" and other events in the past.

Good for Moonlight, it's well managed, well mamasan'd, sets a high standard for its boys, and changes it's show's staging and choreography regularly!