TotallyOz

Nice Boys Rocks - Gay Pattaya

I stopped in Nice Boys last night and was surprised to see no boys on stage.  Then a few moments later 2 or 3 fully

dressed boys lumbered up on the stage.  One of the Thai bosses said somerhing about masks and Covid and did I want to sit down.  It was dark (just some dim red lights) and the a/c was turned off but I thought I saw a couple of other fully dressed

boys hanging around.

I turned around, still in shock and declined the offer.  The boss shrugged and looked distressed.

I hope it was a one night thing (it was 9:45pm) but with recent surge of Covid cases in Thailand, I just don’t know.

I called a friend to see if Winner Boys was operating normally and it was, so maybe the problem was just at Nice Boys..

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Talk to the mamasan. Give him 300 baht to put for chuck-wow. She will place it in a wooden bin and the first one to come gets the money.

An alternative is to have one boy sit with you for chuck wow show.  Same 300b. plus a drink for the boy.  You can assist

the boy.