JAYBLK

Sauna Thermas Barcelona was Amazing tonight.

• Members
49 minutes ago, enlglishmun said:

I had my first experience there last night, it's funny because I recognised some of the guys just from the descriptions from this website. I had a nice time with a very handsome Romanian in the end, he did give me probably the worst massage of my life, almost comedic, but totally forgivable as he was so handsome. And would definelty go back, there were 1 or 2 guys who didn't really take no for an answer but I suppose that's to be expected. Heading to Madrid now so hopefully I will have time to explore. 

Aside from "Adan Sauna" (horrible place, but always "Thermas like" working boys) look for Sauna Gran Via - it is said to have  guys as well - but I am not quite sure. Adress is Calle Barco, 6 , same area. Give it a try and let us know, maybe...? Have fun!

• Members

...enjoyed your read and appreciated your mentioning the restaurants which you visited as well as the cultural components which you and friends explored. 

I hope to be in BCN in September and will try to go to some of the eateries to which you referred in your report.  Muchas gracias

:smile::smile::smile::smile: +

• Members
2 hours ago, axiom2001 said:

...enjoyed your read and appreciated your mentioning the restaurants which you visited as well as the cultural components which you and friends explored. 

I hope to be in BCN in September and will try to go to some of the eateries to which you referred in your report.  Muchas gracias

:smile::smile::smile::smile: +

Axiom, I forgot to mention that they don't use uber there. Several locals recommended the apps cabify and mytaxi to get around. Enjoy the boys in September!

• Members
6 hours ago, miller said:

Thank you Cany really enjoyed your post. I love Thermas it is quite unique in Europe and the variety of boys is big plus. I hope the price for an encounter stays around 50 euros. I cannot wait to return to Barcelona,my favourite city in Europe. 

Thanks Miller. I certainly hope that Thermas stays around ^_^  Barcelona is such a fun city!!  In fact, one of my friends that came with me has already commented on buying a place there.  I  can see why the number of tourists outnumber the residents 3:1.  There was a nice article in the new york times yesterday: https://nyti.ms/2EKOKQQ

I too, hope the price stays around 50 euros... sadly, i don't know how much longer it can last. I recall the days when in Amsterdam (pre Euro), it was 50 guilder for a fuck, 50 for a suck. One of the sauna guys even offered to spend an overnight for 250 euros. I thought that was extremely reasonable. Now, it 's almost difficult to justify paying the new york rentboys their 300 US$!!! Well, i guess they will charge what the market will pay. And, fortunately for now, at least in BCN, the market is about 50 euros for a sauna encounter. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Cany10011 said:

And, fortunately for now, at least in BCN, the market is about 50 euros for a sauna encounter. 

Yes, but it just a sauna encounter. More than most of the guys make at saunas back in Brazil. I think the guys will usually quote you 20 or 30 minutes but many of the guys manage extremely high turn-over. I like to get a hotel close and for the ones I like get them for an hour for E100 before or after work or on days off.

I know it's higher but how much more is Paragonya in Zurich?

The two everyday regular muscle Brazilians, Lucas and Gabriel are on my FB and evidently have been gone from Thermas for some time. 

If you're into really large-dicked muscle tops the Romanians in Thermas will supply in abundance. What I find unique is all the eastern Europeans (other than Romanians) who frequent. There's the blond Pole who sleeps there, a few rather nice looking Bulgarians, several Moldovans, and a few Ukrainians. You rarely see them other places in Europe unless they show up at Paragonya also.  

• Members

I have been encouraged to retry this sauna when I visit Barcelona later this year.  I'm still giving it a lot of thought and trying to erase my not-so-good experience at this place when i visited a few years back. 

[...wore my "sauna uniform" which I started wearing during my last two visits in Rio.  ...was told to wear that friggin' skimpy towel but refused-- dressed--and left.  ...time and experience lost!]  My experience is posted here.

• Members
1 minute ago, axiom2001 said:

I have been encouraged to retry this sauna when I visit Barcelona later this year.  I'm still giving it a lot of thought and trying to erase my not-so-good experience at this place when i visited a few years back. 

[...wore my "sauna uniform" which I started wearing during my last two visits in Rio.  ...was told to wear that friggin' skimpy towel but refused-- dressed--and left.  ...time and experience lost!]  My experience is posted here.

I wore my briefs and several of the working guys do the same. Those cheap towels are neither sexy or comfortable or clean. All the detergent in the world can't get all the lube out of them.

• Members

I prefer to wear some clothing as well but appreciate that, unlike in Brazil, the fingers can be much more proficiently schooled in stickiness, and a towel or panties is thus protective.

I will skip BCN when in Europe this Spring but will try out, for the 1st time, Adan in Madrid as well as Paragonya in Zurich. 

• Members

@axiom2001 Two of my travel buddies brought their own size 13 sandals (big American feet). The owners/managers seemed friendly and quite accommodating. I think you will enjoy your experiences here. Also, as mentioned elsewhere some of the sauna boys wear their own sexy briefs stuffed with condoms in a strategy  to be efficient (instead of running to the upstairs counter for condoms). You will want to wear something that you can remove easily for easy cleaning/ showering and other fun things.

As a side note, one of the Spanish guys I met in the change room at the sauna (not a rentboy) just spent a few days here in nyc with me last week as he was here for fashion week. It was a nice way to relive the sexy sauna hookups with a  Barcelonian. 

• Members
9 hours ago, JackR said:

Hey. Does anyone know the best days to visit Thermas? Or is it the same every night?

I have gone to Thermas many times over the years at different times of the year.  

It is difficult to predict a "best" day at Thermas.  

The only times I experienced a night at that sauna with fewer available guys were nights when it rained or when the weather was especially cold outside.  

Despite the weather not being the best, the sauna still draws a fair selection of available guys. 

The key being, rain and cold are the nights you can expect to see fewer guys than nights when the weather is nice.  

• Members
17 hours ago, germark01 said:

I have read in one of the post that the working boys use a white towel & the clients use a white towel. Is that still true? Can I wear swimwear shorts instead? , underwear? or short shorts?

It usually isn't a problem to wear swim shorts or underwear in these places.

• Members
On 1/27/2019 at 9:32 PM, germark01 said:

I have read in one of the post that the working boys use a white towel & the clients use a white towel. Is that still true? Can I wear swimwear shorts instead? , underwear? or short shorts?

Yes, it's fine. I usually wear my undershorts and several boys wear briefs. The towels are cheap and small. Don't remember about the sandals.

Be sure to hit it at the right time and for 10E an hour room #1 is well worth it, especially for 3somes.

Helps to stay here in our main thread on Thermas BCN. New threads lose prior information. 

Edited by tassojunior