Tomcal

My current Trip

Arrived in Porto Alegre Friday at 3.30 after missing my connecting flight from SP to Porto alegre by 5 'mins.!   Being nice to the people at the counter that handles chg of flights pays off!

got to meszzino ar 5:15 the night was slow with maybe 15 guys working and about the same number of customers.  Within a few minutes 4 of the guys were sitting at my table under the gkare of some of those same customers! Lol. I have gottem used to it and if they dont want to spend money they shouldnt complain... but thats for another discussion!  Roy the owner of Mezzinio came over to talk and tokd me 15th is their 9th anniversary party and i was there by chance when they opened 9 years ago so,. i am thinking of buying a ticket to fly down for saturday nights party!

i ended up with three of the guys and then went to Bar mixx and met 2 cousins one who i knew and the other a very cute twink who was there for the first time!  We went to a back room and had a great time and i got back to the hotel at 12:30 where a guy i have known for 3 years was waiting and he spent the night!  

I just got back from mezziniu now and heading to bar mixx as their is a big party plan for the owners birthday and he invited me and i can't turn down a invitation like that!  Btw Mezziniu was very busy tonight! Sat is their. Night i was told and Sunday their 2nd best!  

Thx Tomcal as ever.

When you take 2 or more for a programa, are there any inhibitions on their part?

I've read many times that some/most/all wouldn't say/agree 'in public' to certain things (sucking or btming or whatever) due to some kind of macho reputation, but then in the cabina the perform what the client wants. If that's true, what happens when there are 2 or more? Do they do whatever the client-director wishes depite the presence of other garotos?

I'm asking because I'm thinking - for the first time - of hiring 2/3.....

Who ever i am interested in i tell them or they know(all the boys talk)what i want to do so i ask him who he would like to do if i agree fine if i do not like him i ask him to choose someone else.  It happened last might where his first suggeestion i said no but liked his second choise.  often the first guy especially if he is outgoing will "direct" the other guys what to do! :-)

Guest lurkerspeaks

And just to be clear, I have had the  pleasure of being in Rio at the same time as Tomcal on two separate occasions. I can confirm that the stories are true. I have seem him go up to a room at the saunas with 4+ guys at a time, and have stopped by his apartment in the morning to find 3+ guys in various stages of waking up. The man (Tomcal) deserves a place in history alongside Hugh Hefner for his conquests.

Guest bobbalino

Nobody is doubting Thomas, except that his handle suffix is abbreviation for middle name Caligula, not home state. Tomcal, when is your operational manual released?! [Deep Bow]

First I want to apologize for the misspellings in the previous posts I was typing the reports on my phone!  Monday night was not great at MM as far as finding a guy(s) I like, but was fairly busy,  I got back to the apartment and the 4 guys were  there having been at the beach.  Tuesday night I went to 117 and it was busy!  Again I went alone as the guys did not want to go!  I got back about 9:00 and we went out to eat and then went to ToNemAi  but one of the guys who never drinks alcohol did there and everyone had at least 3 or 4(except me) and by time we got back around 1:00 everyone wanted to go to sleep!  Today 3 of us are going hang gliding!

Last night after a week in Brazil i finally crashed!  We went to a churascarria 1 block from the apartment and got back at 11:00 and the 4 of us went to bed! And i fell asleep right away. I didnt get up until 11:00 am and one of the guys was at the gym and one was out running and the third was here at the apt.  Thus night was so/so at 117

On 10/14/2016 at 11:33 PM, Tomcal said:

Last night after a week in Brazil i finally crashed!  We went to a churascarria 1 block from the apartment and got back at 11:00 and the 4 of us went to bed! And i fell asleep right away. I didnt get up until 11:00 am and one of the guys was at the gym and one was out running and the third was here at the apt.  Thus night was so/so at 117

Supposed you paid R150 per person.  It was R600 total.  What a steal...

5 hours ago, KevinC said:

Supposed you paid R150 per person.  It was R600 total.  What a steal...

They get a set rate for the week!  It varies depending on the guy but averages out to about $350R per 24 hours so roughly a little over $100./ a guy per day plus about i dont know how much in food as we usually eat at pretty decent restaurants for lunch and dinner!  None of them drink alcohol so that helps!

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

They get a set rate for the week!  It varies depending on the guy but averages out to about $350R per 24 hours so roughly a little over $100./ a guy per day plus about i dont know how much in food as we usually eat at pretty decent restaurants for lunch and dinner!  None of them drink alcohol so that helps!

And how many times do the guys perform in the 24 hours?

4 hours ago, msclelovr said:

Whereabouts do you stay in Sao Paulo, Tomcal? And apartment or hotel?

Msclelovr,  I stay at the Comfort Hotel in Ibirapuera   It is about 10 minutes from Lagoa, nice neighborhood, within 2 to 3 blocks there are a number of nice restaurants, and the rooms are clean quiet and under $50./US a night.

Address: Av. Sabiá, 825 - Indianópolis