Tomcal

latest trip to Brazil

Guest bobbalino

Well done, Tom! What a trooper, amazing stamina, and rewarded accordingly. 

Based on my more limited experience, and now your travel phlights, I think I will stay with the strategy of having a central home base arriving in Brazil, then fanning out domestically to single or 2-3 multi-city destinations.

I am in a different apt then the last 5 years as the owner is here from London, it is only 1 block from the other one but the apt is not near as nice, although it does have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.  I met two of the 4 guys that are staying here with me last night and tonight the other two arrive.   I went to 117 last night and it was ok , maybe 20 -25 working guys(only a couple my type) and I left at *;00 because I was meeting the two guys for dinner. 

tonight I am going to Pointe, since they are the only game in town on Monday nights.........at least this week..could be a big game changer happening but I am sworn to secrecy until the deal happens, but could happen by tomorrow! 

Guest bobbalino
3 hours ago, Tomcal said:

tonight I am going to Pointe, since they are the only game in town on Monday nights.........at least this week..could be a big game changer happening but I am sworn to secrecy until the deal happens, but could happen by tomorrow! 

Suspense! Wild guess ... the 2 Barbosas (related?) merge and u r consultador emeritus?!

Bobbalino  great guess!!  but wrong! not even close! It involves no mergers/marriages/manipulations! lol

Last night I went to Pointe since MM is going thru their issues and thought that since Monday right now it is the only game in town and it was pretty good!  I got their at 5:30 and not a lot of people, but by 7:30 it was fairly packed.  I ran into a guy who was the first guy I ever did at MM when they opened in 2007, he is now 28 and is really handsome with a great body!  we went up to a room and had a great time. There was a cute Venezuelan guy who is the message guy there who was at Lagoa in Sao Paulo a year ago.  Not only cute about 24 but gives a great massage and they offer 8 different kinds, not sure which one I got but if obviously included him playing with my dick!

I was just about to leave as the 3 guys that are at the apartment and I were going out to dinner with Acir, the owner of MM when I ran into this sexy muscular guy that was from S.P.  A year ago he had taken a trip with a client to Rio and our group of 5 ran into them at ToNeiAi and afterwards he ditched his client and came to the apartment with us!  At ToNemAi He originally yelled out Tom, and I had no idea who he was but then he told me that we had never officially me but he has seen me at Lagoa and knew who I was from his friends.  Anyhow he tried to talk me into going up to a room with him(he almost convinced me as he kisses amazingly well and  as I kept saying no I have to go he kept kissing me more and more passionately!)but I really had to leave but I told him I would see him Wednesday!

We all met for dinner and the 3rs guy in our group drove up from S.P. in his new car as he is doing Uber now and today the 4th guy from Belo Horzonte is getting here.  Then we have the original crew all together for the last 3 days in Rio!

I had keys made for the apt so each of the guys can come and go and I don't have to be here to let them in! I don't recommend doing this with sauna guys! but these 4 have proven their trust in them is well placed and we have almost 14 trips in the last 3 years together and there has never been a problem!  Thursday night one of the boys is making a 4 course dinner for all of us, he is a chef and last trip he did that and it was really amazing.  he did a standing crowned pork roast with all the side dishes.  it took him about 4 hours!

tonight I am going to 117 so hopefully it will be good!

Last night Pointe was packed!  And I ran into 2 guys who I met in Estacau sauna in 2002! Economy is rough!  One thing about these 2 is that they havegone from athletic tones twinks with huge dicks to 35 yr old bears with big dicks and way less hair but from what I saw The younger think guys were really hot on having them fuck them with a Customer! --ME!

at 9:30 we went back to the apartment were the 3 guys were and we brought 3 back with us and ordered pizzas and watched a movie and then started playing musical beds!  One thing about the group of guys is we all know each other's type so I knew the 3 i brought back would be liked by the other guys and judging by the fact this morning the 7 of them were in one of two king size beds that changed  several times during the night as we rotated partners

I am writing this at midnight sunday night as I can't fall asleep yet.  Last night a guy I have known about 3 years came over and spent the night, he was here from 9:00pm to 11:00 this morning and then at 1:00pm the stunning guy from Mezziniu came over to spend the afternoon and evening!  I really wanted to go to Mezziniu and barmixx tonight but he wanted it to be date night and it was.  we went for a quick lunch and then went to this mall about 15 minutes from where I was staying as he thought going to a movie would be a good first date!(his words) the mall is a beautiful huge place, but a number of vacancies, although the apple store was busy! the movie we saw was a teen screem flick cause he likes those and figured I didn't need to follow the dialogue!  we got out of there and went back to the room at 4"00 for a nap, but that turned into no nap but a lot of sex time.  then around 7:30 we went to dinner and that's when the realization of just how bad the Brazilian economy is!  Padre Chagas avenue is about6 blocks long and has a bunch of boutique shops, ice cream and coffee shops and about 15 restaurants on it.  on weekend evenings it can take a car 15 minutes to go those 6 blocks it is so packed but 4 of my favorite restaurants are closed!  they all had tree shaded blvd dining under umbrellas, which are still there because they are cemented into the ground!  all of them have been there since I started going in 2005!  anyhow, we went to a nice restaurant that is in the mall attached to the Sheraton hotel.  He really wanted to spend the night but I needed him to go as the attorney previously mentioned is coming by to keep me warm!

I havent' decided yet if I am going to stop by Lagoa tomorrow or not.  I fly into SP at 4:00 and it is a hour drive to Lagoa from there and since it is a Monday night will probably be a 1-1/2+hr drive back which gives me about a hour and half to find someone and have fun and then rush to make my flight...