numazu

A Newbie's First Time in Brazil

• Members
On 2/13/2018 at 4:35 PM, TotallyOz said:

I had an ex who was Brazilian and part Japanese.  At one point, Brazil had the largest Japanese population outside of Japan.

Sao Paulo is supposedly the city in Brasil that has the largest population of Japanese outside of the country (Japan) itself.  There is a "Japantown" there; I was disappointed when I visited with Danilo some 14 years ago.  Danilo was a mere 18 years of age.

• Members

Although you warned us at the beginning about the length of your thread-- I did not mind at all, for I know how to have certain sentences and paragraphs pop out for me to read.  I'm enjoying your "read," for it is clearly and intelligently written. 

...shall return within a few days to continue!

Are you not in Rio de janeiro during CARNAVAL?

• Members
4 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

No idea what that was but thanks to good old google...Im going to get some of that and bring it back to the states...I have some boys that would LOVE that for numbing...

Thanks

5% Lidocaine cream is easily available in the US at major drugstores without a prescription--or on Amazon

• Members

Why use lidocaine ointment for stretching pressure if there is no other topical discomfort such as a dentist's needle jab, or some other condition such as pruritis? And to the extent that the anal sphincter is intact skin, over which lidocaine is ineffective, and to the extent that appropriately using a water-based lubricant on top of it simply dilutes the anaesthetic concentration?

A liberal application of lube alone may be just as good an option for the discomfort of friction. I tend to think of anal intercourse as more challenging for musculature (minimally absorbing the active ingredients) than dermis. But then my prick is not as prickly as my opinion. 

It may be that lidocaine use assist's a GP's mentalizing, though ... 'I am not gay, getting fucked should be uncomfortable, this ointment tube is one additional way to symbolically underline my straight orientation, it may attenuate this client's enthusiasm for topping me.'

• Members

If you are trying to save money on food and want to eat like a true Brazilian, avoid most tourist-trap, Euro-American styles restaurants (many in Copa and Ipanema) and hit the kilo restaurants — where food is charged by the pound. Some are pricier than others, but the locals know the better, less expensive ones. A good, hearty, tasty meal can be had at a kilo restaurant for much less than $40 USD for 2 people — I’d say half that price.

• Members
32 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

If you are trying to save money on food and want to eat like a true Brazilian, avoid most tourist-trap, Euro-American styles restaurants (many in Copa and Ipanema) and hit the kilo restaurants — where food is charged by the pound. Some are pricier than others, but the locals know the better, less expensive ones. A good, hearty, tasty meal can be had at a kilo restaurant for much less than $40 USD for 2 people — I’d say half that price.

Which places would you recommend in Copa and Ipanema? Have you any favourites?

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:58 PM, Tomcal said:

if you walk through the bar area to the back to the left side of the stage through 2 doors you are in outdoor smoking patio, where a majority of the guys hang out, not because they are smokers but because it is not freezing cold like the bar/stage area is, and the music column is way down compared to the main room!! it is not really a outdoor area, it is like a big tent with walls on 3 sides and enclosed by canvas on the 4th side with several big fans and opening to the outside air at the top edges.

Thanks for this. Clearly I did not have the time, nor the balls to explore further.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, torogen said:

Awesome! I'm glad to find proof that my recommendation actually helped someone! I'm staying in one of those apartments again next month. They offered me a repeat-customer discount.

The tip is much appreciated. Leo was the one who I met up for this AirBNB and he has so much tips and stories.  Will be staying with them again.  Or did I just spoil it and now this will be unavailable because of this recommendation? LOL.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:18 PM, Tomcal said:

Numazu1, i think this was the most detailed report i have ever read on here! i am impressed because my short term memory is shot!  Example, when i was in São Paulo last month on my first night in Brazil i went to Lagoa with Acir the owner of Meo Mundo and three days later he was showing some photos and i said “Who’s that?” He looks at me incredulously and says”he was the first man guy you did at Lagoa last Friday!”. i go “What? i don’t know him!” he starts laughing and then says “you said how much fun he was described his dick in depth!”!! LOL  So again Congrats on a great report!

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, TotallyOz said:

Numazu, great report! Agree with Tom that it is one of the most detailed reports I've read.  You are a great writer. Do you have to leave us hanging each time?  LOL

Thanks guys! They say you never forget your first time hehehe. In this case my first Brazilian sauna boy. I guess I have a great memory and the "big brother" aspect of owning an iPhone means that every move I made in Brazil is logged in my iPhone in either a geo-tagged photo, Uber logged, or Google searched. You don't have to remember anything anymore. 

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:33 PM, Ojibear said:

I believe even gay men in Latin America use lidocaine.  Apparently, this is because of the abundance of big dicks down there.  In my limited experience, big dicks are the rule rather than the exception.

Quite a discussion here about Lidocaine. I had no idea. It's the first time I have encountered it during sex. Isn't pain useful though, as an indicator that something is wrong, and it's dangerous to mask it?  Constant pain means that maybe you're doing it wrong. Won't numbing it will mask whatever wrong is happening, like maybe some tearing or bleeding?

1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

Oh you mean the "por quilo" restarurants? Yeah we did a lot of those, mainly with the BF and the Paulista hairdresser. Mostly in Sao Paulo, Natal and Salvador. I wanted this last dinner in Brazil to be special. And Gabriel was doing the choosing, and he chose this.  Still, it is a little more expensive than say, Colombia. A similar quality meal (for 2 for $40) was about a meal for 4 for $30. Still, you know, it doesn't matter, I'm on vacation. Though I am slightly partial to the Ajiaco with rice in Colombia, usually only like $2 per meal.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, floridarob said:

he's even better in person ;-)

*blushes*

• Members
2 hours ago, numazu1 said:

Quite a discussion here about Lidocaine. I had no idea. It's the first time I have encountered it during sex. Isn't pain useful though, as an indicator that something is wrong, and it's dangerous to mask it?  Constant pain means that maybe you're doing it wrong. Won't numbing it will mask whatever wrong is happening, like maybe some tearing or bleeding?

Yes. Yes.