Tomcal

typical late afternoon at the apartment

• Members
16 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I am not kidding when I am declaring @tomcal my Messiah. If you ever start a workshop on how to collect, entertain, and keep so many hotties together, I am signing up the first. Tomcal University. 

giphy.gif

I think the "how to" is pretty simple....?   It aint rocket science.... Still impressive none-the-less....

counting-money.gif

5qfU.gif

52 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

I think the "how to" is pretty simple....?   It aint rocket science.... Still impressive none-the-less....

counting-money.gif

5qfU.gif

I think there is more to it than that...

...many hiring guys in NYC had way more scoots to offer than I did. But the strip-club kids who liked me I think found me funny, weird, not (too much! :lol:) a creep, interesting over lunch the next day...so went home with me. (Even showed up uninvited in the dark of night, as heretofore described.)

@Tomcal is very obviously that way with his guys, many times multiplied!

• Members
22 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I think there is more to it than that...

...many hiring guys in NYC had way more scoots to offer than I did. But the strip-club kids who liked me I think found me funny, weird, not (too much! :lol:) a creep, interesting over lunch the next day...so went home with me. (Even showed up uninvited in the dark of night, as heretofore described.)

@Tomcal is very obviously that way with his guys, many times multiplied!

When time is money, and the rent is due and you are broke, everything pales except finding a way to Pay your bills, even if it telling yourself this weird, funny guy is interesting to hang out with, if you know theres a payout on the back end.....  These boys aint stupid, just BROKE !   

5 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

When time is money, and the rent is due and you are broke, everything pales except finding a way to Pay your bills, even if it telling yourself this weird, funny guy is interesting to hang out with, if you know theres a payout on the back end.....  These boys aint stupid, just BROKE !   

To be sure, I paid them in $, food/drink, clean place to sleep/poop/wash up...but we were friends too, all I'm saying.

As Bloomberg accurately said of Trump, 'I'm a New Yorker, and I know a con when I see one.'

But OTOH, excessive cynicism about others' motives can ruin your life.

• Members
8 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

To be sure, I paid them in $, food, clean place to sleep/poop/wash up...but we were friends too, all I'm saying.

As Bloomberg accurately said of Trump, 'I'm a New Yorker, and I know a con when I see one.'

But excessive cynicism about others' motives can ruin your life.

And all I'm sayin is "ya do what ya gotta do" to survive.....Hot young guys in need of money aint gonna waste their time with Older men if there aint a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...  Its pretty much common sense.   My post was in response to latbears Idolization of tomcal and putting him on a pedestal as some Messiah who was working magic and living a mystical dream life... And I was pointing out that ANYONE can have that, since it is "bought and paid for"....  There's really nothing special about tomcal, although I DO find his life "interesting"... And you can be sure there will always be a boy around to "change his Pampers"....

• Members

59 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

And all I'm sayin is "ya do what ya gotta do" to survive.....Hot young guys in need of money aint gonna waste their time with Older men if there aint a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...  Its pretty much common sense.   My post was in response to latbears Idolization of tomcal and putting him on a pedestal as some Messiah who was working magic and living a mystical dream life... And I was pointing out that ANYONE can have that, since it is "bought and paid for"....  There's really nothing special about tomcal, although I DO find his life "interesting"... And you can be sure there will always be a boy around to "change his Pampers"....

He stays as my Messiah, I do not care about your negativity and lack of sense of humor, disguised as bitter realism.

• Members
3 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

To be sure, I paid them in $, food/drink, clean place to sleep/poop/wash up...but we were friends too, all I'm saying.

But OTOH, excessive cynicism about others' motives can ruin your life.

I disagree. Obsessing over others’ motives can ruin your life.

Regarding the above instance, if the boys are there with Tomcal (or any of us, for that matter) because they like his money, his house, or his winning personality.... why does it matter? Everyone is getting exactly what they want (unless it’s romantic, storybook, true love — then sorry, you’re out of luck and if that’s what you seek, the WTF are you doing on this website? Might I suggest Match.com instead?).

Tom seems to be living his best authentic life and has the financial means to make it happen. The boys he is with seem to be getting paid in some agreed-upon form or fashion AND enjoying themselves along the way.

I don’t want to speak for him, but Tom really doesn’t seem to be the type (unlike a few others on this board, perhaps even the poster I am responding to, based on his above posts) that deluded himself into thinking that these guys would be hanging with him if he weren’t a good material provider — great company or not. He seems more like the “it is what is is / que sera, sera / live and let live” / I-Ching philosophy type that accepts the arrangements for what they are — and this is probably why he seems to enjoy himself so much and get along with so many of the boys so well.

That being said, there are probably some people whose personalities are so nasty or caustic that even a well-paid date would cut the date short or give a refund. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Suckrates said:

And I was pointing out that ANYONE can have that, since it is "bought and paid for"....  There's really nothing special about tomcal, although I DO find his life "interesting"

Dealing with garotos can actually be HARDER than it seems, especially MULTIPLE garotos at a time.  :ike:  There is definitely a learning CURVE involved.  Someone going to Rio for the first time would NOT necessarily be able to pull off what tomcal does lol.

1 hour ago, sanddunes said:

Someone going to Rio for the first time would NOT necessarily be able to pull off what tomcal does lol.

Having a lot of money, knowing a little Portuguese, knowing where to go to find boys...It isn't that hard...

Its called supply and demand..Plain and Simple

You find boys (or girls) in some type of need, money, housing, attention, and cater to that...Gets done everyday in the world...

Not taking anything away from anybodies fun or escapades but It Is What It Is...

I do find the idolization interesting though...But that says more about the idolizer than the person being idolized...

• Members
2 hours ago, sanddunes said:

Dealing with garotos can actually be HARDER than it seems, especially MULTIPLE garotos at a time.  :ike:  There is definitely a learning CURVE involved.  Someone going to Rio for the first time would NOT necessarily be able to pull off what tomcal does lol.

A fool who goes ANYWHERE, especially a foreign metropolitan city, for the very first time, rents a private house or apartment, and simultaneously brings back multiple guys that he doesn’t know is about to be a dead fool.

This most likely is not something that Tomcal started doing on his first few visits.

It’s not a “garoto” thing.