Tomcal

Client Murdered...?

• Members
10 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

I asked two sauna guys who work at 117 and Pointe if they heard about this....No from both

My buddy that lives in Rio but isnt big on the sauna scene but knows a lot of the guys said he hasnt heard anything about this...

Have you gotten any other info?

I independently spoke to 7-8 different sauna boys and 2 sauna employees, face-to-face. Of those, 4 sauna boys and 1 employee knew of this incident, and provided me with details, most of which match up to the story. The others either knew nothing or at least would not admit it to me.

Because the story was independently verified by 5 different people who knew (or knew of) both the garoto and the client, I tend to believe it happened — although some of the details may be sketchy.

Perhaps your survey sample size was too small or you just spoke to some of the ones who didn’t know.

As for the photo that was posted of the “suspect”, no one I spoke to believes that it was he who was involved in the killing. The poster needs to explain in detail how he knows he is a suspect or the photo needs to be removed in its entirety.

• Members
3 hours ago, Tomcal said:
  • I talked to one of the sauna owners and he had heard the same story but no one I have talked to knew which guys were involved or who the client was, but assumed that they were trying to keep it quiet...  5 different sauna guys I know also heard the same story but unlike the incident that happened to the French guy 5 or 6 years ago, there has been no verification or names given 

What happened to the French guy? Did not know about this story

• Members

Assuming the event is true, the relevant club's press secretary would likely be lodged between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, a harsh lesson in the pros of keeping your play on the premises, thereby maintaining safety profit one side and profit margin other side. On the other hand, expanding the penumbra around the club-based sex trade enterprise and rousing far from dormant zombie-grade homonegativity among the fundamentalist rabble. 

3 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

As for the photo that was posted of the “suspect”, no one I spoke to believes that it was he who was involved in the killing. The poster needs to explain in detail how he knows he is a suspect or the photo needs to be removed in its entirety.

The photo has already been removed from this site.

• Members
On 11/15/2018 at 5:22 PM, SolaceSoul said:

... “pequeno” not “forte” - meaning they were on the twinkish side, not muscular guys (yet another reason why I tend to avoid smaller guys — they tend to have tough guy / Napoleonic Complexes, but I digress)

True 'nuf, but johns also bone a part of them typically linked to ignominy.

• Members
On 11/16/2018 at 3:14 PM, docbr said:

It is so sad to hear about a guy who was assassinated because he was doing what we all do... renting boys . We really should hear all that advices that are being written here. 

In the end I think it’s a matter of opportunity and unmet expectations ... there are many boys that cope with their work by thinking the clients are “viados” that they have the right to exploit to the max and expect to be paid without delivering. So they can turn to violence when they see you as weaker and vulnerable (and incapable of retaliation) or out of anger when they expect irreal rewards for their service. 

He was not assassinated.

as·sas·si·nate
/əˈsasnˌāt/
verb
verb: assassinate; 3rd person present: assassinates; past tense: assassinated; past participle: assassinated; gerund or present participle: assassinating
  1. murder (an important person) in a surprise attack for political or religious reasons.
    synonyms: murder, kill, slaughter; More

• Members

In Portuguese, the distinction is less important. If you want to research general murder (noun) in the news you look for assassinato or homicídio ... assassinado for past tense. Using 'assassinate' was but mildly assaultive linguistically. Besides, so many politicians are made to take a dirt nap, they are scooped into the generic 86ed category. 

• Members

So it is the same story i was told about, but i was told the guy was spanish. 

Sad story. 

For sure i know about a guy who got beaten down from a sauna guy so hard that his face was far from the one on his ID card. 

I am not one of those who tell the users to don't take sauna boys at home... But for sure, it's not something you wanna do if you don't speak Portuguese. If you're a grown man you can understand by talking to a guy if he is trustworthy or no. 

And there's another thing foreigners tend to forget... Brazilians are strong people. A 20 yrs old magrinho could be much more lethal than a 40 yrs old muscle man with a knife, in a country where there's a strong martial arts culture. 

14 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Perhaps your survey sample size was too small or you just spoke to some of the ones who didn’t know.

I wasn't taking a survey...I was asking people that I know and trust to confirm if the "story" was accurate

I don't believe everything that is posted on this forum but I also like for details especially something as horrendous as murder to be as accurate/true as possible

If somebody was murdered by sauna workers, that would be a huge scandal....the sauna scene is not that large that something like that wouldn't be known by workers at another sauna...

• Members
On 11/18/2018 at 8:56 AM, Marcorjbr said:

I am American living and working for over  25 years in Rio. I have frequented the sauna scene for years.  Over the years I have had friends drugged ( boa noite cinderella), beat up, tied to beds, chained to toilets, robbed and several murdered.  Brasil and especially Rio are extremely dangerous.  The police are poorly trained and paid very little. A very small percentage of crimes are solved and most likely the crime will not even be investigated.  The judicial system is slow and inefficient.  The boys and all of us who live here know this as it is constantly repeated in the press, on the news and portrayed inthe local novelas....

In Rio, often, nobody is who they seems to be.  The gringo tourists often behave badly, in ways they would nerver conduct themselves at home.  Many falsely allude to wealth or the possibility of taking the boy away to Europe or America.   The boys must register with copies of ID to the suana...... but mostly the boys give false names (nome de guerra), ages, home locations, to the clients......

I've seen many foreign clients try to negociate lower prices and even refuse to pay afterward... claiming the boy did not provide the agreed service.

Prostitution comes from lack of opportunity and poverty.  That does not mean they are stupid or have no pride. Treat the boys with respect....

I recommend doing as the locals....

Never bring a stranger into your home or hotel room. 

And if you do not speak portuguese and know Rio de Janeiro well.......NEVER EVER BRING A STRANGER INTO YOUR HOME OR HOTEL ROOM.

• Members

I have not, and my big head suggests, it is hoped consistently, that if my little head absolutely must have a destaque GdeP wound around it we should rendezvous at one of the clubs with quarters.

Maybe some exceptions: some listed providers are well known longtime acompanhantes with legit good reviews. Even then, a public drink or meal built in for solid additional vetting.

I have booked sauna club guys at my apto or local short-term sex lodgings if we are really really well acquainted and have previously worked out and finessed the choreography smoothly, along with ironclad agreed donation arrangements. By then, they know my expectations and values and that, after the deal is struck, falar dinheiro ė igualmente homicídio meu pau. As close to 'boner killer' colloquialism as I can get.