Alaskabear

Puerto Vallarta

• Members
8 hours ago, Riobard said:

Was the pro massage guy Carlos, aka 'Charlie', possibly? What a doll. Straight, married with a kid. Drums up biz at the Blue Chairs beach section and uses a table at a resort adjacent. Also does housecalls. I ask because I was also soaked with endorphins. 

Rio my guy was named silver.    Though if you have Carlos’ info pm me!   

• Members
7 hours ago, Alaskabear said:

Rio my guy was named silver.    Though if you have Carlos’ info pm me!   

The place is Massage at Sapphire, though I no longer have his direct contact info. Was 14 months ago. 

Enjoy Guadalajara. Unlike PV last Fall, it does not require knee-high wading boots every late afternoon. I was staying directly where the altitude begins to level out at bottom of hills near the local market. 

• Members

Can someone give me a mini-review of Antropology and Wet Dreams?

On 11/17/2018 at 4:19 AM, Latbear4blk said:

If we read abut an earthquake in Mexico, we will know where the epicenter is. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5665301

I was once on the 8th floor of a hotel in Mexico CIty when a big quake hit. As hard as the building shook, there was no damage. But I don't want the experience twice

• Members

Thankfully the nasty rain in Los Angeles let me through and I am now in Puerto Vallarta myself. It’s the first time in probably 30 years.

Something I knew a long time ago I have already violated. Stay downtown in the historic district, not those shiny hotels on the far outskirts! So where am I?  Out by the Marina! It’s a long cab ride in. shiny, though.

But,  I did learn something on landing at PVR. Take the wheel chair offered!  My girl knew all the secrets, and we went through from gate to cab in ten minutes. That’s astounding because the lines were horrifically long. Well over an hour’s wait. She was tipped nicely!

well, if I have anything to report,...there are a lot of cute guys here....

Edited by Lucky

• Members

I thought you had to request the wheel chair service through the airlines when you check in for the flight at your departing airport.  Are you saying there are wheel chairs service and staff available at plane door upon arrival without advanced request?

Edited by Walker

• Members
4 hours ago, Lucky said:

But,  I did learn something on landing at PVR. Take the wheel chair offered!  My girl knew all the secrets, and we went through from gate to cab in ten minutes. That’s astounding because the lines were horrifically long. Well over an hour’s wait. She was tipped nicely!

well, if I have anything to report,...there are a lot of cute guys here....

An hour to wait for an airport taxi?   I’d take an Uber even with a walk across the pedestrian bridge.  Rates to old town from the airport are $125-$140 for Uber and taxis at the airport want $350.   I had all fresh clean cars with Uber down there.  

• Members

No, to get through the airport itself. There were long lines for everything. We skipped them all.

BTW, one of the best restaurant meals I have ever had was tonight at The Swedes Bar & Bistro. It was like my mom came back to feed me one last delicious meal. I will guess the address: Hipaulito 154

• Members
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

No, to get through the airport itself. There were long lines for everything. We skipped them all.

BTW, one of the best restaurant meals I have ever had was tonight at The Swedes Bar & Bistro. It was like my mom came back to feed me one last delicious meal. I will guess the address: Hipaulito 154

http://theswedesbarandbistro.yolasite.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-swedes-puerto-vallarta

looks very reasonably priced.....great menu!

Edited by azdr0710

• Members
21 hours ago, Walker said:

I thought you had to request the wheel chair service through the airlines when you check in for the flight at your departing airport.  Are you saying there are wheel chairs service and staff available at plane door upon arrival without advanced request?

Indeed I am. Some of the operators are quite cute. The guy attending the chair in front of us had a bulge that wouldn’t quit!

• Members
15 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Our dinner for two, no alcohol, was $45US. Restaurants of comparable quality in the US are so much higher. The staff is very friendly and English is easily spoken.

• Members
On 12/9/2018 at 7:28 AM, Walker said:

I think that you are correct in your belief.  The wheel chairs waiting at the departure are for specific passengers who have requested them.