Lucky

Dang! I Have No Trips Planned

• Members

Unlike my favorite writer here, I have no new trips planned. I discount the venture to Raleigh as it is for a family wedding. (Not that I want to go looking). so, what does one do in Raleigh?

Perhaps I will find the wherewithal to New York. We'll see. Where would you go if you could?

• Members

If you mean RDU (Raleigh, NC) I suggest you contact Adam.  Otherwise, just rely upon Southern hospitality.  :)

Best regards.

RA1

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

Unlike my favorite writer here, I have no new trips planned. I discount the venture to Raleigh as it is for a family wedding. (Not that I want to go looking). so, what does one do in Raleigh?

Perhaps I will find the wherewithal to New York. We'll see. Where would you go if you could?

Google is your friend...

https://www.google.com/search?q=things+to+do+in+raleigh&rlz=1CAACAT_enUS784US784&oq=things+to+do+in+raleigh&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.11639j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Members
8 hours ago, floridarob said:

I still call it DF to piss my friends off, lol

I did not know there is some kind of emotional attachment to how you call Ciudad de Mexico. As a matter of fact, it has always been DF for me, I learned to call it CDMX when I started reading this forum. This trip is going to be my first time there.