likeohmygod

RJ/SP saunas report - March 2019

• Members

So the last month has been quite productive under the saunas point of view for me, since I managed to go quite everyday, due to a combination of spare time and forum users in town. March is over today for me since in the next days I won't be able to go to the saunas in the 2 main cities of Brazil. So I'd like to tell my 2 cents since maybe I'm gonna be unable (or with no will) to do this.

If you're staying in Rio: Tuesdays (free cabin), Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, the place to go is Club 117. During the remaining days you should go to 202 (which has its free cabin day set for Wednesdays)

If you're staying in SP: you wanna visit Lagoa on Fridays, Saturdays, Wednesdays. The other days will be always hit or miss, meaning they can be extremely good or extremely bad (depending on the events planned). 

Sauna Fragata (SP) and Manhattan (RJ), have not been taken in consideration since they are complete waste of time and money. (Fragata is old and run down, Manhattan is new, uncomfortable and Empty, and since the day it did open, 60 days ago, only had 2 days with more garotos than the fingers you can count on 1 of your hands). 

About the quality of the guys in particular the new ones. 

As I already have told, I think that it also depends about how much unlucky you are. Surely I can suggest you to be careful when planning your trips to Brazilian saunas, in order to avoid the month after the Carnaval, and in general to avoid the week just after any major religious holiday.  Speaking about the last 3 days in particular, pauleiro has already been quite specific about the good times we've spent in saunas. Many of you know that I have very variable tastes, so I can tell you that it's impossible to find someone who you won't like. Now i am speaking about the guys with who I have been with during these 3 days. Apart from Thiago (the typical Brazilian beauty), in Lagoa i have been with 2 new guys which could easily be top level fashion models watching at their faces and their bodies.

As I said I am not counting the new guys I didn't go with, which were present in both RJ and SP.

So given this I really hope than @mvan1 will have fun the next time he'll come to Brazil.

• Members
On 3/28/2019 at 12:06 AM, likeohmygod said:

If you're staying in Rio: Tuesdays (free cabin), Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, the place to go is Club 117. During the remaining days you should go to 202 (which has its free cabin day set for Wednesdays)

If you're staying in SP: you wanna visit Lagoa on Fridays, Saturdays, Wednesdays. The other days will be always hit or miss, meaning they can be extremely good or extremely bad (depending on the events planned). 

Thanks for the great tips! :)

• Members
On 3/28/2019 at 12:06 AM, likeohmygod said:

I would amend this to include 117 as a great option on Fridays. I would say, depending on your personal tastes, it’s a toss up between 117 and 202 on Fridays (or, for the Ironmen, do both).

I would also add that Thursdays at either club are particularly slow and hit-or-miss. It’s a great night for a date outside the clubs and skin the saunas entirely. But if you’re visiting Rio for a short period, I can understand why you’d want to spend every day at the sauna!

• Members
5 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

I would amend this to include 117 as a great option on Fridays. I would say, depending on your personal tastes, it’s a toss up between 117 and 202 on Fridays (or, for the Ironmen, do both).

I would also add that Thursdays at either club are particularly slow and hit-or-miss. It’s a great night for a date outside the clubs and skin the saunas entirely. But if you’re visiting Rio for a short period, I can understand why you’d want to spend every day at the sauna!

Indeed. I went yesterday Friday to Point 202 around 7 pm and it was quite weak. At same time, according to some posts, 117 was very active. 

• Members

I've been looking in vain for an introductory guide to the rentboy saunas in Brazil. Is there some place that I can read about the basics? I'd like to know the basic protocol and how things work so I don't stand out as a total newbie the first time I go. Do the clients generally remain in their street clothes with only the rentboys in towels, or is everyone usually half-naked?

Edited by NolaAndBeyond
punctuation

• Members

If you use the search function of this forum you will find all of the information you are looking for.

Usually in SP and RJ saunas you're free to keep the clothes on or just the towel.

As for the saunas... You pay the entrance, you rest and do whatever you want... You choose a guy, you set the rate and the things you wanna do... You pick the keys... You have fun... You pay the guy... Repeat.

• Members
6 hours ago, NolaAndBeyond said:

I've been looking in vain for an introductory guide to the rentboy saunas in Brazil. Is there some place that I can read about the basics? I'd like to know the basic protocol and how things work so I don't stand out as a total newbie the first time I go. Do the clients generally remain in their street clothes with only the rentboys in towels, or is everyone usually half-naked?

This pinned thread created by the prolific poster Tomcal should be your first stop:

• Members
15 hours ago, pauleiro said:

Indeed. I went yesterday Friday to Point 202 around 7 pm and it was quite weak. At same time, according to some posts, 117 was very active. 

Yep my report is missing the Friday word on the list of days where you should go to 117. I am still used to the days where 202 did have 3 free suite days.

I asked @TotallyOz

• Members
1 hour ago, snwbrdr015 said:

I will visit Rio from April 16 to April 23. Can't wait to get a taste of those hot Brazilian sex gods.....But this is also when Good Friday and Easter is due. Are the sauna's still running then? In other words: are the open 365 days/year?

Easter Weekend is comparably disappointing in all of Brazil, as it’s a very Catholic country. Most working boys (and local clients) will be home with their families. But if you have never been to Rio before, you have nothing to compare it to, so you won’t notice a difference. Just keep in mind that the crowd you will see there is normally larger.

• Members
5 hours ago, JunNJ said:

Any fellow members in Rio next weekend ?  I am coming Friday-Tues in Rio next week and then SP the following week.  I met one fellow member couple of years ago and it was nice chatting and sharing stories and tips. Thanks!

I am in Rio Monday to wednesday. Certainly in Pointe monday evening 

• Members
On 4/23/2019 at 2:11 PM, sydneyboy1 said:

Just one observation on what night is best in individual saunas. Some of my most memorable experiences have been on what turned out to be a “quiet” night with fewer boys but you connect with someone who is just right. There is an old saying, it only takes one to make an evening!

Ditto dat. Slow for me means only 1 or 2 romps, which is all that's needed to make for some hot Mondays and Thursdays at Lagoa. The slow days can be relaxing. The guys are more chill. Specific days make a bigger difference at Fragata. On Tuesdays and Sundays, it's very happening. On other days, it could be a total crap-out.