• Members

What up boy toy members! So it’s official I’m taking my first trip to Rio Feb 9-17.  I’ve shared some valuable information in the forum and through PM, now I ask that you return the favor. If anyone has any recommendations my ears are open! I’m mostly attracted to what would be considered black in the USA.  Anyone from Drake/Klay Thompson to Meek Mill/idris elba love them all! Feel free to PM me or write here! I will share my travel experience with the forum when I return! Shoutout to my boy @Riobard who has been a wealth of info! 

Edited by Kevie770

• Members

@Kevie770 will this be your first time going? Lol! Just kidding. I read that it will be. Follow the sauna schedule I'm attaching with this message and you WONT GO WRONG. another member posted this schedule and it was SPOT ON. I'm so jealous that you are going.

Omg! I love it there. Although I love brqzaliand of every complexion, like you, The darker brazalians are my favorite and are so beautiful. 

For breakfast, go to GRINGO CAFE in ipanema. They have GREAT FOOD. the owner, sam, is from san Francisco and hes VERY FRIENDLY and SUPER HELPFUL. 

book a tour or 2 through the company,  BLAME IT ON RIO. The owners name is bobby. Hes a white guy from florida and will hook you up with some nice dining experiences as well. Take him some SNYDER'S pretzels.  He loves those.

Download the UBER app before you arrive. For some reason uber never works for me at the airport so I hire a driver from the 1st taxi stand ON THE RIGHT just before I exit the airport. 

While at the saunas NEVER GO WITH THE FIRST GUY YOU SEE. Especially at club 117. At 117 go to the video room, sit back and wait for the guys to show you THEIR HARDWARE.  its NERVE RACKING the first, second, third, fourth and fifth time being in the sauna. At least it was for me. Hell, my husband was in heaven and VERY COMFORTABLE his 1st time. I was looking at my husband like, "damn MF I've been gay since birth! I should feel more comfortable being in here than you." For me, it was OVERWHELMING, but I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS have  FUCKING GOOD TIME (pun intended).

At club 202, sit on the sofa in front of the stage and cruise the hot guys, and there are an infinite amount in both clubs. Wait for a guy who turns you completely on, can prove he can get an erection and go get a room for you both. Some of the guys will approach you for sex, but wont be able to get an erection for whatever reason. Club 202 also has a video room. 

The sauna, upstairs in 202, has showers and a steam room with lots of action. There is also a smoking room in club 202. At 117 MAKE SURE you go out on the back patio. There are a shitload of guys out there as well. 

Be very careful when using your cell phone out in public. Always hold it with both hands. If you can, buy some cargo shorts and keep a little cash, a copy of your passport one credit card in the bottom pocket. I only wear cargo shorts when I travel there because of the pockets at the bottom of the shorts. 

I cant wait to hear about your experience. I love it there. If you want, I can hook you up with a few guys I know IF THEY ALLOW me to share their info with you. 

Download Google Translator and learn some backs words. Hello, good bye, water, etc. Some words that will come in handy at the sauna are TOP-ACHIVO and BOTTOM-PASSIVO. the last time we visited the sauna we visited rio we paid the guys $100R -$120R. if the guys came to our apartment we paid them $150R. 

While at the saunas, get as many phone number as you can. Try to get at least 3 or 4 a night. There are some guys who try to charge MUCH MORE to come to your apartment so it's best to have phone numbers from as many guys as possible so in case who you really want wont accept your offer. 

Anyway, have a great time. We will be there the week after you for Carnaval and I'm sooooooo freaking excited to attend my very first carnaval in rio.

Have lots of fun! Stay alert and be safe, my friend!!!

Screenshot_20190403-203916_Gallery.jpg

• Members

@BlkSupermanthank you for all the information! I’m definitely going to book a few tours so its good to know someone! I am beyond excited to experience the legendary saunas! Not so much for sex as I’m sure the rooms like everything else were made for people much shorter than me. I want to test drive before I buy lol.  Maybe a few sex parties sponsored by me, find one boy I like and have him invite a few friends.  I have sex here in ATL I’m trying to fulfill some fantasies in Brazil. Please hook me up with some digits! I can PM you my IG so the boys can see I’m not a weirdo if need be lol! 

Edited by Kevie770

4 hours ago, Kevie770 said:

What up boy toy members! So it’s official I’m taking my first trip to Rio Feb 9-17.  I’ve shared some valuable information in the forum and through PM, now I ask that you return the favor. If anyone has any recommendations my ears are open! I’m mostly attracted to what would be considered black in the USA.  Anyone from Drake/Klay Thompson to Meek Mill/idris elba love them all! Feel free to PM me or write here! I will share my travel experience with the forum when I return! Shoutout to my boy @Riobard who has been a wealth of info! 

There you should go to Salvador Bahia versus Rio....while there are some darker skinned guys in Rio, Salvador has the majority of the black Brazilian population and there is definitely more variety if you are into dark skinned guys

....Lighter skinned looking mulattos are the the majority in Rio...

There are a few black guys in the sauna, maybe a handful...they will stand out since they are the minority...

In the streets of Rio, Copa or Ipanema and on the apps, there are few black black guys but you will find a lot of everything else....And the majority of Brazilians are not tall

You may want to cross reference any information you got from Riobard...

• Members

@Badboy81 do you think it would be a good idea to take 3 or 4 days out of my 8 days in Rio for Salvador? I’m definitely more into Guys that would identify as black in the US. The flights are only like $60 RT to Salvador and the Air b&b are cheaper. 

Edited by Kevie770

• Members

@Kevie770,

Maybe a few sex parties sponsored by me, find one boy I like and have him invite a few friends. 

BE VERY CAREFUL about having multiple guys in your apartment at one time. Hell, you have to be cautious if you bring ONE GUY over to your apartment.  If you're dead set on living out your fantasies, do so in the sauna.

I'm not sure if it's a smart idea to ask one of the guys you're attracted to to bring over some friends. Be VERY CAREFUL...

we were fortunate enough to meet some VERY NICE guys in the sauna, but were SUPER CAUTIOUS about every guy we met and slept with. 

BTW, how tall are you?

• Members
3 minutes ago, Kevie770 said:

@Badboy81 do you think it would be a good idea to take 3 or 4 days out of my 8 days in Rio for Salvador? I’m definitely more into Guys that would identify as black in the US. The flights are only like $60 RT to Salvador and the Air b&b are cheaper. 

It is true that there are much more black guys in Salvador than in the rest of the country but there are much less boys in Salvador saunas than in Rio saunas. From my experience last December (see report on BT), in absolute numbers there were not more black guys in Salvador saunas than in Rio saunas. It is different on Grindr since it is an image of the local population and there are many gay guys as in Rio and a large proportion of black guys. 

For a first trip of only 8 days, I think it is good to stay in Rio : there are 3 saunas (including Lions where there are some black guys from favelas but more the twink type) and there are a lot of things to do in Rio boywise and on a cultural standpoint.

• Members
10 hours ago, Kevie770 said:

@Latbear4blk thanks for the info! I have been following Italo since you introduced us to him! I’m definitely going to try and make that connection! I’m hoping one of the guys from São Paulo “Bruno black” as he’s known on https://garotocomlocal.com.br/sp-sao-paulo/ will be in Rio for my trip! 

Italo will rape you with his ass. The boy is amazing. 

22 hours ago, Kevie770 said:

I highly recommend Salvador Bahia...the city is dope...the beach is cool....Its very different from Rio but there are A LOT of black guys there...

• Members
15 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Weed in Brazil is subpar....you would be better taking your own with you...

Good luck with that...

I fly with weed all the time and wouldn’t have an issue doing that if I was on a direct flight.  But I’m flying to SP and then to Rio and the idea of having it on me that entire time is a little terrifying lol.