Lucky

Putin/Trump 2020

• Members

Russians are paying Afghans to kill Americans, and Trump does nothing: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/27/russia-offered-bounties-afghanistan-militants-killing-us-soldiers-report-outrage.

"Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton’s running mate in 2016, said: “Trump was cozying up to Putin and inviting him to the G7 all while his administration reportedly knew Russia was trying to kill US troops in Afghanistan and derail peace talks with the Taliban.”"

"Another of Kristol’s warnings is about foreign interference.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller identified 272 contacts between Trump’s 2016 campaign team and Russia-linked operatives, including at least 38 meetings. Last year, asked by ABC News if he would take dirt on an opponent from a foreign source, the president said candidly: “I think I’d take it.”

Trump was impeached for asking the president of Ukraine to investigate Biden on baseless charges in return for $400m in military aid. And in his new memoir, former national security adviser John Bolton alleges that Trump pleaded with China’s president Xi Jinping to help him get re-elected by buying more US agricultural products."

• Members

The Russians are friends with the Taliban we started and gave billions to kill Russians and who we taught to skin Russian soldiers alive? I don't think so. Obviously a con job story the same spooks always pull and Americans always fall for pro-war agitation stories. File it with "weapons pf mass destruction" and Gulf of Tonkin. Anyone with half a brain knows the Russians and the Taliban are not friends and don't talk. The NeoLib/NeoCon drumbeat for War with Russia, War with Russia keeps going. Going to war with Russia is a fool's dream of AIPAC that will be horrible for the US. Let the rich NeoLibs and NeoCons send their kids to war sometime. Better yet, send them to the front lines with a gun. 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
11 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

The Russians are friends with the Taliban we started and gave billions to kill Russians and who we taught to skin Russian soldiers alive? Obviously a con job. Americans always fall for pro-war agitation stories. The NeoLib/NeoCon drumbeat for War with Russia, War with Russia keeps going. Going with war with Russia is a fool's dream of AIPAC. Let the rich NeoLibs and NeoCons send their kids to war sometime.

Your posts are getting a bit bazaar. Try to perhaps mix in more main stream media, like CNN.

• Members
12 hours ago, tassojunior said:

The Russians are friends with the Taliban we started and gave billions to kill Russians and who we taught to skin Russian soldiers alive? I don't think so. Obviously a con job story the same spooks always pull and Americans always fall for pro-war agitation stories. File it with "weapons pf mass destruction" and Gulf of Tonkin. Anyone with half a brain knows the Russians and the Taliban are not friends and don't talk. The NeoLib/NeoCon drumbeat for War with Russia, War with Russia keeps going. Going to war with Russia is a fool's dream of AIPAC that will be horrible for the US. Let the rich NeoLibs and NeoCons send their kids to war sometime. Better yet, send them to the front lines with a gun. 

Hmm, now that you point it out, the Taliban did come into existence in opposition of the Russians.  Though they are just regional warlords at this point and might be open to any offer of cash or weapons.  

Trump denies having been briefed on it, but the fact he stubbornly refuses to have any intelligence briefings that aren't spoon-fed to him fox'n'friends style doesn't mean that a competent president wouldn't have been aware of the attempt.  

But quite likely nothing came of it, still good reason to stop cozying up to Putin though.   

• Members
2 minutes ago, JKane said:

Hmm, now that you point it out, the Taliban did come into existence in opposition of the Russians.  Though they are just regional warlords at this point and might be open to any offer of cash or weapons.  

Trump denies having been briefed on it, but the fact he stubbornly refuses to have any intelligence briefings that aren't spoon-fed to him fox'n'friends style doesn't mean that a competent president wouldn't have been aware of the attempt.  

But quite likely nothing came of it, still good reason to stop cozying up to Putin though.   

All the other stuff may be true but the Taliban/Russian co-operation is obvious hogwash. That is one of the world's most intense hatreds. (If anything the US last year killed 200 Russian soldiers defending al Qaeda from Russian attack in one day). It shows that the NeoLibs are emboldened now that they have retained control of the Democratic party from the reformers and Bolton and the NeoCons are anxious to oust Trump and take back the Republican party. It's disheartening that so many Americans fall for such a dumb idea because it's repeated in unison by every corporate propaganda outlet and NeoLib at once. We've got a lot of wars coming up soon that will make Iraq and Vietnam look like childsplay.   

• Members
1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

All the other stuff may be true but the Taliban/Russian co-operation is obvious hogwash. That is one of the world's most intense hatreds. (If anything the US last year killed 200 Russian soldiers defending al Qaeda from Russian attack in one day). It shows that the NeoLibs are emboldened now that they have retained control of the Democratic party from the reformers and Bolton and the NeoCons are anxious to oust Trump and take back the Republican party. It's disheartening that so many Americans fall for such a dumb idea because it's repeated in unison by every corporate propaganda outlet and NeoLib at once. We've got a lot of wars coming up soon that will make Iraq and Vietnam look like childsplay.   

More nonsense from dubious sources. More than 300,000 citizens of Cambodia lost   their lives when President Nixon officially widen the war to Cambodia. I am sure the United States was involved there before Nixon.

But not Pol Pot involved. Pol Pot was  a mass murderer

• Members

A lot of the Neos copied the story before it was released including Pelosi who said it was the worst, but then said her security briefing didn't tell any such thing.

It's depressing the public is so gullible to such dumb war propaganda. Herd mentality. Goebbels would blush.

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
2 hours ago, tassojunior said:

A lot of the Neos copied the story before it was released including Pelosi who said it was the worst, but then said her security briefing didn't tell any such thing.

It's depressing the public is so gullible to such dumb war propaganda. Herd mentality. Goebbels would blush.

Max Blumenthal? That's the best you can do?

10 hours ago, JKane said:

IMHO, the refusal to be briefed is reason enough to get this bastard out. However, not sure how much intelligence he can get out of any report.

• Members
37 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

IMHO, the refusal to be briefed is reason enough to get this bastard out. However, not sure how much intelligence he can get out of any report.

This is one of the several "bullshit" flags I see in this dumb story. Trump doesn't take "intelligence briefings" and (in?)famously hasn't for a long time but Biden Pelosi and Bolton say he did have a briefing on this as told by "unnamed sources"? Hate Trump but hate being manipulated by dumb war propaganda like this too. 

Edited by tassojunior

2 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

This is one of the several "bullshit" flags I see in this dumb story. Trump doesn't take "intelligence briefings" and (in?)famously hasn't for a long time but Biden Pelosi and Bolton say he did have a briefing on this as told by "unnamed sources"? 

IMHO, any President who is given paper for a briefing, got it. It was in the reports and he received it.  Did he have someone sit and dumb it down for him?  Most likely not. That is on him and the nuts that elected him.

• Members
5 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

IMHO, any President who is given paper for a briefing, got it. It was in the reports and he received it.  Did he have someone sit and dumb it down for him?  Most likely not. That is on him and the nuts that elected him.

Bolton's pissed because Big Dummy wouldn't start a war with Iran and has said so. He thinks Biden et al have promised him his war. You can tell when NeoLibs and NeoCons are lying because their mouths are moving. War with Iran or War with Russia will be a very stupid idea for Americans but no one cares about the American lives.

5 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

Bolton's pissed because Big Dummy wouldn't start a war with Iran and has said so. He thinks Biden et al have promised him his war. You can tell when NeoLibs and NeoCons are lying because their mouths are moving. War with Iran or War with Russia will be a very stupid idea for Americans but no one cares about the American lives.

Regardless of what Bolton wanted, Trump bows to Putin because he is impressed, a dummy, or Putin has something on him. I don't see other options. But, this story is big news as it confirms the fact that Trump does not care about our soldiers at all. I don't think his supports give a rat's ass about that. But, I do.

• Members
3 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

You are totally obsessed with wars, far more than most people who actually were part of wars in Europe, Asia, the Middle East. Even Tulsi Gabbard endorsed Joe Biden, for god's sake.

• Members
34 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

No, he is just not smart enough to understand US intelligence briefings.

Trump has a college degree from Penn. The University may not have been so highly thought of then, but still.

Come on.

• Members
17 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Regardless of what Bolton wanted, Trump bows to Putin because he is impressed, a dummy, or Putin has something on him. I don't see other options. But, this story is big news as it confirms the fact that Trump does not care about our soldiers at all. I don't think his supports give a rat's ass about that. But, I do.

America and Russia are closer to war than at any time in the last 50 years. Last year Trump ok'd killing 200 Russian soldiers in Syria, he has canceled the non-proliferation treaty with Russia, he has canceled all missile agreements with Russia, he has stationed missiles on the Russian border and he is sending troops to Poland to put on the Russian border, he sent $400 million to Ukraine to kill Russian Ukrainians. We couldn't be any closer to war. Bolton and the Dem Neos won't be happy until the bombs start dropping. The only next step is war. 

Edited by tassojunior

56 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

Trump has a college degree from Penn. The University may not have been so highly thought of then, but still.

Come on.

LOL His Daddy got him in. And, look, I was hired by all the rich kids to write essays, papers and law review articles. I was poor and a good writer. They were not stupid but lazy and often were in because of parents. I don't think everyone that graduates from college or law school are smart. I do KNOW that degrees can be purchased.

From what I have seen of him, he can't even answer questions logically. I do not think he is smart. But, I do think he is a good salesman.

• Members

Not true. As recently as four years ago I audited politcal science, literature and history courses at the University of Pennsylvania. And I talk to the students a lot. There's something to talk about because I do all the reading.