TotallyOz

Trolls and Community Endeavors

• Members
5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

We have ZERO interest in banned users returning.

It's too bad we have certain gay men in our community who exist only to behave like a troll CUNT on an internet board. What an empty and unproductive life. Gay men are famous for making and building great things. But the builder gene is not one every gay man possesses. Some unhappy people are known for doing whatever they can to bring others down.

Now that most of us survived four years of the greatest TROLL that ever lived in the White House, I'm delighted to see when anyone presses the DELETE button on a troll. Who has patience anymore for some sad-sack-asshole's bullshit shenanigans?

Thanks for being on the lookout, Oz. As the other board deteriorates and turns into gas fumes, I suspect most trolls will be looking for a different playpen.

• Members

This Thursday 25March may be a turning point. I am not a ‘techie’ but another similarly themed site has been temporarily kept alive by one of its savvy members during an admin crisis. However, another level of domain registration renewal is set to expire 24March and that may require action by the owner. This may yield an uptick of applicants here. 

• Members
47 minutes ago, Riobard said:

This may yield an uptick of applicants here. 

I hope so. Being the most popular discussion forum on the subject, it is representative of the wide array of people that distinguishes human kind. Many of them are really valuable and cool people, and I miss them a lot. I have a story to tell about the other forum, but I am not kidnapping this thread. See you somewhere else.