Moses

Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com

3 hours ago, reader said:

Sorry, I don’t get it.

So, I'll try to break it down for you. When you said Thai guys, Myanmar guys, viet guys, etc. I was letting you know that there are many people that hate them too just because of where they are from or the color of their skin. In America, do you know how Asians have felt over the past many years (during and after Covid). The hatred is rampant and it is not just against Americans and Russians but in all places people make quick judgements based on where someone is from. That is the point I was trying to make but if both you and PeterRS don't get it, I must have said it wrong or not have explained myself.

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

What Israel has to do with it ? Hamas is a terror organisation invaded to the south of Israel and slaughtered and kidnapped thousands of Israelis what did you expect Israel do nothing about it and make a peace agreement with them? from your "logic" you won't support Ukraine business as well because they are in war . Ridiculous.

You clearly have not been reading the news or watching television. Hamas killed approx. 1,000 Israelis and citizens of other countries. It was an indescribably calculated and dreadful crime. But the mass slaughter of 15,000 Palestinians (s0 far - of which the majority were women and children) and the destruction of much of north Gaza with the consequent displacement of far more than 1 million people (or half the population of Gaza) has been described as a war crime.

Besides, Israel labels all the hostages is releases in return for its own hostages as "terrorists".  Under Israeli law, a boy throwing a stone can be imprisoned without access to legal counsel, without any form of due process and for as long as Israel wishes to keep him there - in other words, indefinitely. If the case ever gets to court, it is before a military court with Israeli interpreters, not a civil court like Israeli citizens. What Israel is doing is indescribably dreadful, as the world is making clear.

As israel's own noted human rights group B'Tselem makes clear,

“The power to incarcerate people who have not been convicted or even charged with anything for lengthy periods of time, based on secret ‘evidence’ that they cannot challenge, is an extreme power. Israel uses it continuously and extensively.”

As for yout comment on Ukraine, did Ukraine invade Russia? No! It is at war with Russia ony because it was invaded by Russia. Your argument is hollow. 

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Read this article:

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

And read this article:

From March 2023? It was Indonesian election time. When it gone, nobody cares anymore.

Russians still have visa on arrival (VOA) for 30+30 days. Plus since that time additional possibility for Russians - e-VOA has been added also for to shorten waiting time in airports.

31 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

You clearly have not been reading the news or watching television. Hamas killed approx. 1,000 Israelis and citizens of other countries. It was an indescribably calculated and dreadful crime. But the mass slaughter of 15,000 Palestinians (s0 far - of which the majority were women and children) and the destruction of much of north Gaza with the consequent displacement of far more than 1 million people (or half the population of Gaza) has been described as a war crime.

Besides, Israel labels all the hostages is releases in return for its own hostages as "terrorists".  Under Israeli law, a boy throwing a stone can be imprisoned without access to legal counsel, without any form of due process and for as long as Israel wishes to keep him there - in other words, indefinitely. If the case ever gets to court, it is before a military court with Israeli interpreters, not a civil court like Israeli citizens. What Israel is doing is indescribably dreadful, as the world is making clear.

As israel's own noted human rights group B'Tselem makes clear,

“The power to incarcerate people who have not been convicted or even charged with anything for lengthy periods of time, based on secret ‘evidence’ that they cannot challenge, is an extreme power. Israel uses it continuously and extensively.”

As for yout comment on Ukraine, did Ukraine invade Russia? No! It is at war with Russia ony because it was invaded by Russia. Your argument is hollow. 

Completely nonsense and ignorance.

I've used Siamroads twice. The first time on my first trip to Bangkok (Ya I think) and the second time on my first trip to Chiang Mai (Woody). The guides were professional and Ya saved me a fortune with some advice prior to arrival and saved me much time with coordinating site visits. I'd be happy to use them again. I really don't get the cancel/bullying culture. If you don't want to use a service, don't. It's really none of your business if others want to though. If you don't want to read them on this forum, again don't. Personally I like to see services advertised here and especially reviews as it takes some of the worry out of finding such services in the wider internet. 

What do any of these recent posts have to do with the topic of this thread? Here, yet again, we see a thread being hijacked and derailed by the usual old flamers who clearly have too much free time on their hands and are perpetually looking to start arguments to help them pass their empty hours - from a so-called reader who can't read to the pseudo-progressive Muslim-hater who is cheering-on the slaughter of Palestinian kids on a different thread.

If this argument belongs anywhere, it should be in the Beer Bar. Let the maggots gnaw on it over there. They have obviously brought it here because they aren't getting the attention they crave on that lonely corner of the forum.

@TotallyOz should consider moving these irrelevant posts out of what would be a fairly useful thread to some if it remained on topic.

2 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

When terrorists will attack amd kidnapping your citizens don't forget to recommend your government to do nothing about it you are completely ignorant and antisemic.

Doing nothing? Israel has done vastly more than nothing! You call the destruction of much of north Gaza, the murder of more than 10,000 Palestinians, the majority being women and young children, many babies, and the displacement of more than a million individuals "doing nothing"?  Fine, call it what you like. For most of the world it is a response to Hamas' ghastly murders and kidnappings devoid of any sort of proportion. The right wing government of Netanyahu has for years been determined to brush over the "two state solution" in favour of expanding Israeli settlements and treating Palestinians as animals. And never forget this same Netanyahu is the one who proposed encouraging Hamas in Gaza and whose security forces totally failed to see the Hamas atacks coming - despite several warnings!

You present no sources. Mine include -

https://ecre.org/eu-external-partners-eu-divided-over-gaza-as-humanitarian-crisis-displacement-and-death-toll-increases-leaked-document-reveals-israeli-plan-for-permanent-displacement-of-the-strip-population-in-the/#:~:text=One%20million%20people%2C%20half%20the,bombardment%2C%20with%20significant%20numbers%20killed.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-death-toll-numbers-injured-5c9dc40bec95a8408c83f3c2fb759da0

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-death-toll-numbers-injured-5c9dc40bec95a8408c83f3c2fb759da0

4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

So, I'll try to break it down for you. When you said Thai guys, Myanmar guys, viet guys, etc. I was letting you know that there are many people that hate them too just because of where they are from or the color of their skin. In America, do you know how Asians have felt over the past many years (during and after Covid). The hatred is rampant and it is not just against Americans and Russians but in all places people make quick judgements based on where someone is from. That is the point I was trying to make but if both you and PeterRS don't get it, I must have said it wrong or not have explained myself.

Thanks. I better understand your line of thinking up to a point. What still puzzles me is how Brazilians fit into this. Are you saying that no one hates them? I don’t but I can’t speak for the rest of the world.

However, if you judge from recent elections there, half the Brazilians appear to hate the other half. Not really unlike many other countries.

34 minutes ago, reader said:

True but isn’t that the case for half the threads on this forum?

Staying on topic has never been a requirement. Members respond extemporaneously and one post leads to another.

Well, I think staying on topic should be a requirement. Otherwise you get a mess like this post. 

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

How about shutting down this thread?

No need to shut it down. It has been going well for nearly two years and there are clearly people who have benefitted from it. Just need to move the troll posts by the flamers to where they belong, which is either the bin or the dung heap that is the Beer Bar. 

1 hour ago, PeterRS said:

Doing nothing? Israel has done vastly more than nothing! You call the destruction of much of north Gaza, the murder of more than 10,000 Palestinians, the majority being women and young children, many babies, and the displacement of more than a million individuals "doing nothing"?  Fine, call it what you like. For most of the world it is a response to Hamas' ghastly murders and kidnappings devoid of any sort of proportion. The right wing government of Netanyahu has for years been determined to brush over the "two state solution" in favour of expanding Israeli settlements and treating Palestinians as animals. And never forget this same Netanyahu is the one who proposed encouraging Hamas in Gaza and whose security forces totally failed to see the Hamas atacks coming - despite several warnings!

You present no sources. Mine include -

https://ecre.org/eu-external-partners-eu-divided-over-gaza-as-humanitarian-crisis-displacement-and-death-toll-increases-leaked-document-reveals-israeli-plan-for-permanent-displacement-of-the-strip-population-in-the/#:~:text=One%20million%20people%2C%20half%20the,bombardment%2C%20with%20significant%20numbers%20killed.

The admin of this thread already worned you not to discuss politics over Russia and Ukraine war now you enter new controversy over Israel-Gaza conflict and mentioned false sources to back up your antisemic and ignorant views. I won't answer you anymore and I hope the Admin will block these thread for once and for all .

15 hours ago, Boy69 said:

mentioned false sources to back up your antisemic and ignorant views. I won't answer you anymore and I hope the Admin will block these thread for once and for all .

False sources? Who are you trying to fool? They are all available for all the world to read, along with many dozens of others. And you still provide not one source for your inflammatory views. Just as well you won't answer any more because you have no answers.

I am happy for these posts to be moved to another thread.

On 11/28/2023 at 5:37 AM, Boy69 said:

The admin of this thread already worned you not to discuss politics over Russia and Ukraine war...  

No, the topics/threads on these forums do NOT  have "admins" or managers.  In the world of internet forums, they are simply called the original poster (OP).  🤣 🤡

They have no control over the content in their threads. If they give warnings (or even wornings 😊 ), those are totally meaningless. Members are free to comment and respond in any way they like. 

This is not  Russia! 🤖

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

No, the topics/threads on these forums do NOT  have "admins" or managers.  In the world of internet forums, they are simply called the original poster (OP).  🤣 🤡

They have no control over the content in their threads. If they give warnings (or even wornings 😊 ), those are totally meaningless. Members are free to comment and respond in any way they like. 

This is not  Russia! 🤖

You are totally wrong and obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about @Mosses is the OP the original poster who Started the thread @TottalyOz is an Admin and has control of the thread, can send warnings to members, block them or close the the thread if he wants to.

This is not Russia and members have a freedom of speech but they don't have the right to justify brutal invasion of Russia to Ukraine like @Mosses did or to compare legitimate state like Israel to brutal terrorist organisation Hamas and to express anti-Semitic views under the guise of political views as @PeterRS.

18 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

This is not Russia and members have a freedom of speech but they don't have the right to justify brutal invasion of Russia to Ukraine like @Mosses did or to compare legitimate state like Israel to brutal terrorist organisation Hamas and to express anti-Semitic views under the guise of political views as @PeterRS.

More utter nonsense, given that you express your own views without any back-up or source material. I have never been anti-Semitic and have said so many times. But  I have every right - subject to the Board administrator's approval - to condemn Hamas for its frightful atrocites (as I have done more than once) and at the same time condemn Israel for murdering well over 14,000 Palestinians, more than two thirds of whom are innocent women and children, and laying waste to vast tracts of Gaza.

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

Wow! You just demonstrated that you don't understand "freedom of speech" at all. 😁

I'll explain this again: You cannot define or restrict the "rights" that members have on these forums. If you don't like the viewpoints of other members, just don't read them. Isn't that simple? 😘