Tartegogo

List of gay brothels in Japan

How do the boys working at the agencies feel about foreigners? I'm in my late 30s and worry about using the srvice. Anyone have experience to share?

Seems Tokyo kids is the only one that gives the location of the ship.   Other places want to pick you up and take you to their place. 

anyone have experience with shops that pick you up??

On 3/16/2024 at 7:51 AM, Taddtx said:

Seems Tokyo kids is the only one that gives the location of the ship.   Other places want to pick you up and take you to their place.

There's a reason for this.

Japanese streets are chaotic - they do not have names and street numbers are not in numerical order. In some streets more than 1 building can have the same number. Also, any signs you need to help find your way out to identify your destination will not be in English.

If, for example, you catch a taxi to somewhere which is not on a main street, it will drop you off near where you want to go. You then have to get out and wander around the area until you find the place. It's a nightmare.

@a-447 is right. There is another reason, though.

A good percentage of the clients that these businesses serve are in the closet; many married to wives. Their employers are not as open as companies in the West, reinforcing the closet. The shops know that to serve this market properly, they have to make sure that the customer never gets to see another customer, or even any other member of the staff.

Thus, it makes no sense to ask customers to come to a central location (the shop). In fact, I think many of these businesses do not have a shop or office. The management operates virtually.

The only real estate they lease may be a couple of private rooms here and there, whose addresses they will not release to the public or customers (lest the wife discovers it). That's why they operate the way they do: the chosen boy will meet you at a notified location and walk you to the hideaway.

There are exceptions though. Some businesses also run a bar and walk-ins are allowed. But these businesses also operate in parallel the same system where they take email bookings and the boys will meet their customers outside nearer the rented rooms.

Even Tokyo Kids, which I have used at least twice, maybe three times but the first time was long ago (or I'm confusing that time with another shop), although they have an address and a signboard outside, I have never been inside. They've always met me outside and walked me to their private room.

I will visit Tokyo by the end of this month and stumble across this post is really helpful. I am thinking of booking services on Fragrance-boy.com and Chance-shinjuku.jp. Has anyone experienced these 2 webs before? 

On 4/16/2024 at 6:17 AM, Taddtx said:

He did not speak any English, other to day I was "Big". (language was not a problem, we knew what we were there for).   Im just average by US standards.    

LOL - I also was told I was "big" and am also average. 

8 hours ago, Draden said:

LOL - I also was told I was "big" and am also average. 

This does seem to be an issue. I have come across this a few times.  I am distinctly average, and also get, oh you are Big! Or, too broad, etc. It seems to be a bit of a mindset in Japan,  perhaps to avoid bottoming,  though I have always managed to have fun there!