kokopelli3

kjun12, RIP

The following post was made by Jellybean on the Sawatee Forum; kjun12 was also a member of gayguides forum. 

It is with a deep sense of sadness that today, November 8th, 2022, I report the sudden death of my American friend and fellow member, kjun12.

May he rest in peace. sad_mini.gif

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22955-kjun12-R-I-P&p=292924#post292924

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

I enjoyed my meeting with @kjun in Bangkok. We communicated occasionally. He could be a bit cantankerous, but he had a good heart. RIP

Pity he left,I forgot to answer his personal message to me !

Screenshot_20221114_142529.jpg

The following was posted on Sawatdee Forum regarding funeral arrangements for kjun12.

Re: kjun12, R.I.P.

Funeral Service for Gene Broussard, aka kjun12, will be held tomorrow, Nov. 19 at 1:00 PM in Bangkok. Wat Siriphong Thammanimit, Sukhaphiban 5 Rd. (Soi 10(Soi Vacharaphol 1/1).
kjun12 was 78 years old.
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22955-kjun12-R-I-P

A Cajun song to celebrate Kjun's life.

The Acadians became Cajuns as they adapted to their new home and its people. Their French changed as did their architecture, music, and food. The Cajuns of Louisiana today are renowned for their music, their food, and their ability to hold on to tradition while making the most of the present.