reader

Dragon Man Club raided

The Bangkok Post is reporting that The Dragon Man Club in tambon Nong Prue was raided by Pattaya police at 3:30a.m. yesterday.

Police said that they found about 50 people dancing and drinking in the "gay club." Fifteen tested positive for drugs and were taken to the police station.

Cops observed that "many used condoms were found all over the place". It is unknown if they were collected as evidence.

Photo from club's Facebook page.

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'DRAGON MAN CLUB PATTAYA PRESENT 14 FEB DRAGO PATTA VALENTNES TUESDAY NIGHT, 14 FEBUARY 2023 CODE :PINK LOCATION: DRAGON MAN CLUB PATTAYA เปิดเหล้าลุ้นรับ Gift Voucher & ตุ๊กตาหมี สำรองจองโต๊ะได้ที่ 090 928 2696 (คุณแชมป์) 081 146 5516 (คุณมะปราง) @DRAGONMANCLUB.PATTAYA 063 995 8081 (คุณไอซ์) DRAGON MAN CLUB PATTAYA'

Do you know if this Dragon Man Club Pattaya is related to the Dragon Music Lounge Pattaya found in the Jomtien Supertown Complex ?

Their dragon shaped logo/emblems/marquees appear to have the same look.

Dragon_Music_Lounge_marquee.jpg.856e50492f7bfb4a4c72ff71214d9692.jpg

on the left is the marquee of the club raided by the police in Pattaya city and on the right is the marquee of the lounge in the Jomtien Complex.

My oh my, used condoms all over the place! What a den of iniquity! haha

My few visits to this club suggested something far tamer, a successor to G Star on the same site, and before that Nab. Basically dance clubs with customers sitting at small metal tables drinking overpriced whisky or whatever.

The only condoms in view were the usual ones on the cocks of the 'big cock boys' performers as they danced on stage.

If you were seated, or could get up, close to the stage and be offering sufficient whisky shots and tips to one of the dancers he might just allow you to cop a feel of his condomed cock for a few seconds, but that was about as debauched as it ever got.

Audiences were mainly Thai, and mainly, but far from exclusively, male, so I guess some drugs would likely be found, 

Sounds like a typical 'tea money' raid to me?

4 hours ago, reader said:

The Chon Buri governor says he recommends that the club, that reportedly lacked a license, be closed for five years.

Somehow I'm confident the relative parties will stumble upon another method of resolving the matter. 🙂

sure , Dragon Boys Club Chonburi will be opened in the same premises three days after Dragon Club closes, just watch

On 2/17/2023 at 11:32 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Do you know if this Dragon Man Club Pattaya is related to the Dragon Music Lounge Pattaya found in the Jomtien Supertown Complex ?

Their dragon shaped logo/emblems/marquees appear to have the same look.

Dragon_Music_Lounge_marquee.jpg.856e50492f7bfb4a4c72ff71214d9692.jpg

on the left is the marquee of the club raided by the police in Pattaya city and on the right is the marquee of the lounge in the Jomtien Complex.

We spoke with Laron about this last night in Dragon Music Lounge. The answer is no, there is no longer any related between the 2 businesses. There was, last year. 
Dragon Music Lounge will remain open.