Lucky

Is Indicting Trump A Good Idea?

Yes, Trump wants the case moved to "neutral" West Virginia (2020 Trump 69% Biden 30%). Trump also has a very good reason for recusal "She's mean to me". DC judges have turned down every Jan 6 request for move of venue so far. 

In other news Matt Gaetz has threatened Jack Smith with a subpoena to appear before the house judiciary committee. I'm sure Smith, who spent the most recent part of his career prosecuting war crimes and genocide, will be terrified of facing questions from someone who dodged charges of trafficking a child for sex. 

• Members
52 minutes ago, forky123 said:

Trump also has a very good reason for recusal "She's mean to me".

From the clown who just lies all the time

To his folks who beat cops with Trump signs

To the scene where the judge is so mean

That's megalomania!

He grabs for the lady in tights

So she sues although she has no rights

He's a dream of a rapist it seems

That's megalomania!

The plot can be hot simply teeming with sex

A Straight divorcee who grabs pussy no less

It could be Ron DeSantis

And if Trump killed a follower, why would MAGA be bothered?

The Veep who we learn is a creep

From his boss who was thrown for a loss

By Biden, who we know is lyin

The world is a stage, the stage is a world of megalomania!

giphy.gif

• Members

Personally, a change of venue doesn't worry me.  There may be places where it would be more difficult to select an impartial jury but I have faith in the selection process itself.  Once both parties have agreed to a jury, I trust the jury to consider the evidence.

For me, what's important is to finally get Trump's actions under close examination and let the evidence speak for itself.

Should he be found guilty, I expect him to follow form and attack the jury itself.  But, if it's a jury he himself has called for, that will make his theatrics even less credible than usual.

4 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Two points.

I guess you haven't spent much time around Congress.  I've spent lots of time in House and Senate committee hearings.  This is par for the course.  Grassley engineered who did and did not get to testify with Dr. Ford.  Why would anyone think of getting the other guy supposedly in the room when the assault occurred to testify?  McConnell said we can't confirm Garland because it's an election year.  He then said we can confirm ACB because it's an election year.  What Pelosi did falls in the same category.  

I support what Pelosi did in this case.  Because it's clear that the MAGAverse clones would have just spent the whole time telling MAGAverse lies.  MAGAzens were free to tune The Pelosi Show out.  Which they did.  Everything outside the MAGAverse is fake.  And truth only exists in the MAGAverse.  

Which leads to my second point.

Trump says he will seek a recusal, venue change in Jan. 6 case

So when it's a Trump-appointed judge in a red place like Florida, it's fair.  When it's an Obama-appointed judge in a blue place like DC, it's the height of injustice.  Truth is what Trump says it is.  Fairness is what Trump wants:  power and money.  Everything else is shit.  As true and loyal MAGAzens have been trained to believe.

One of my brothers, who voted for Trump in 2016, has a great word for this:  megalomaniac.  I think I heard him call Trump a "megalomaniac" at least a dozen times in 2020.  He was proud he voted for Joe Biden.

So just be careful.  Since you really do have a distorted view of life outside the MAGAverse, where most people live.  My brother is a perfect example.  He can't tell you who he voted for for POTUS in most elections.  Although he really liked John McCain.  So he's not particularly political.  When I asked him if he had only voted on the economy in 2020, who would he have voted for?  He immediately said Trump, because his retirement account went up a lot.  But all the lies and megalomania deeply disturbed him.  He can't tell you most people he voted for.  But he was proud to vote against Trump.

For some strange reason, that is what Trump and his lies and megalomania do to most people.  So don't be surprised when the whining loser loses for a third time in a row in 2024  But then, of course, it will be because everything is always rigged against him.  

I rarely waste my time reading your endless, boring parables.
In this case, I got thru the first two sentences, chuckled, and had to respond:

IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT PAR for the course for the leader of the "other" party to veto the committee members of the other side. You can insist, and compose more multi-paragraph posts that nobody reads. But facts are facts.

What Pelosi did WAS unprecedented. It turned the committee into a Kangaroo Court, complete with a Hollywood producer and rehearsed scripts. A sham hearing.

• Members
40 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

What Pelosi did WAS unprecedented. It turned the committee into a Kangaroo Court, complete with a Hollywood producer and rehearsed scripts. A sham hearing.

You're so predictable in your totally one-sided MAGAVerse view of the world.

When I wrote that, and conceded that Pelosi manipulated a Committee the way both Republican and Democratic Congressional leaders often manipulate Committees, I had a hunch you'd do exactly what you did.  Any attempt to look at it both ways will always be taken and crushed by a MAGA zealot.  Because there can always and only be one truth.  The Trump Truth.  And one glorious MAGA worldview.

So OF COURSE Pelosi sucks.  OF COURSE she is the Wicked Witch.  OF COURSE she is the unique embodiment of Congressional evil.  And Hollywood evil, too!!!! OF COUSE no one else could do something as evil to a Committee as what that evil witch did.  Nothing else matters.  There is no other side.  

Problem is, I just don't see Trump as Dorothy.  He's more like The Wizard Of Oz.  The pathetic liar behind the curtain.  Oh well.

40 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

I rarely waste my time reading your endless, boring parables.

Thanks for being so predictable.  And boring.  😉

7 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

Source? 

Sorry. It was Fang Fang. Not Ling Ling.

"...Someone that had a sexual relationship with a Chinese spy. And everyone knows it".

Of course if you get your news from the stooges at MSNBC and CNN, you'd never know this. Same way they have a news blackout on anything related to the Hunter Biden corruption and shakedowns.

3 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Sorry. It was Fang Fang. Not Ling Ling.

"...Someone that had a sexual relationship with a Chinese spy. And everyone knows it".

Of course if you get your news from the stooges at MSNBC and CNN, you'd never know this. Same way they have a news blackout on anything related to the Hunter Biden corruption and shakedowns.

Your source is the "Gentlelady" from Georgia?? LMAO!  You'd do better quoting the National Inquirer! 

4 minutes ago, alvnv said:

At least he did not marry one:

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.be774a915179aee09e99345839f0f7b3.jpeg

or set her up to sell access to the president:

image.thumb.jpeg.6b4220b689e291ebdda8260482c076bd.jpeg

We all understand that facts are a difficult thing for the left to grasp, but I am here to help.

Elaine Chao is not an acknowledged Communist Chinese spy like Fang Fang. She is a very successful businesswoman who was confirmed twice in overwhelming bipartisan votes to cabinet Secretary positions.

Also, she is from Taiwan. Not Communist China.

• Members
54 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

CNN reports:

Former business partner says Hunter Biden sold ‘illusion’ of access to Joe Biden, source says

a second source told CNN that Archer did affirm to the committee that Hunter Biden was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, but later clarified that the president’s son was actually selling the illusion of access to Washington, DC, and knowledge of how it worked.

And here's a video of MSNBC also reporting accurately.  Both on Comer's "where there is smoke there is fire" theory, and on Devon Archer's testimony that there is no fire.  What part of "no knowledge of wrongdoing by Joe Biden" is difficult to understand?

I am curious.  Which pisses you off more?

The fact that CNN and MSNBC have been covering Hunter and his pal's influence peddling and corruption just as much as Fox or NewsMax?

Or the fact that CNN and MSNBC actually report what was said and done accurately?

Or maybe you never saw this stuff, because in the MAGAverse there's a news blackout on truth? 

Either way, it's got to be a bitch to live in a MAGAverse with so much anger and so little reality.

I'm guessing what actually puts Trump himself in a rage is that Biden is so much better than him at not getting indicted.  Basically because he doesn't open his mouth and indict himself.  

It's actually quite ironic, I think.  This is a case study in corrupt, if not illegal, influence peddling by Hunter Biden.  And Joe has been known forever as the verbose Gaffe Machine In Chief.  But so far there is still no actual evidence that Joe Biden lied when he said he does not talk with his son about his business dealings.  Let alone that he took a $5 million bribe.  What we actually have is evidence, according to Archer,  that Biden was repeatedly on speaker phone around God knows how many people who have NEVER heard him talk about his son's business dealing.  Must have been hard for a senile verbose gaffe machine like Joe.

Trump must seethe that every one of his indictments boils down to incredibly stupid shit that we know he actually said and did.  And you still wonder why he keeps leading you to loss after loss, don't you?  Don't blame me or my boring but factual posts when you lose again in 2024.  I'm okay with being a boring winner.

• Members
59 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I am curious.  Which pisses you off more?

The fact that CNN and MSNBC have been covering Hunter and his pal's influence peddling and corruption just as much as Fox or NewsMax?

Or the fact that CNN and MSNBC actually report what was said and done accurately?

Okay.  I'll be the first to admit I was wrong on this one.  But I'm blaming my error on the vast military industrial complex.

Vivek Ramaswamy suggests U.S. may be aiding Ukraine because of Hunter Biden

“The purpose of the U.S. military [is] to advance American interests, to protect the homeland. Not to aimlessly fight some random war that’s arguably a repayment for a private bribe that a family member of the United States received, $5 million from Burisma,” Ramaswamy told a crowd of about 60 at a campaign event in Council Bluffs.

The only thing that confuses me is why it's so cheap to bribe the US to go to war.  I figured that with Dan Goldman in on it, there had to be a vast international Jewish conspiracy or something.  Shit.  The Goldmans could pay Hunter $50 million themselves, probably.  But I guess this is just how deep the tentacles of the Biden Crime Family go. 

Sorry, Vlad.  You're no match for the Bidens.

I should have given @EmmetK a third option.  I think what pisses the MAGAverse off the most is not that CNN or MSNBC report on Hunter's not ready for prime time fuck ups.  Or even that they report the truth about Hunter's not ready for prime time fuck ups.  It's that they need Hunter to be at the center of everything in America that people don't like.  Spoiler alert:  next week it will be that Hunter and Joe were bribed to make gas prices all over the globe spike, so as to help Burisma.   Same $5 million, it turns out.

I mean, how else is the MAGAverse gonna win when the alternative is Trump?

But kudos to the crafty Ukrainians.  That $5 million bribe sure went a long way!  😉

14 hours ago, EmmetK said:

We all understand that facts are a difficult thing for the left to grasp, but I am here to help.

Elaine Chao is not an acknowledged Communist Chinese spy like Fang Fang. She is a very successful businesswoman who was confirmed twice in overwhelming bipartisan votes to cabinet Secretary positions.

Also, she is from Taiwan. Not Communist China.

I should have guessed that satire would be lost on Trump’s beloved “poorly educated”. Reference to Ms. Chao came from the attacks of your “Liebe Führer” and his spokespeople after she resigned from her position:

https://www.newsweek.com/everything-trump-has-said-about-elaine-chao-she-finally-fires-back-1776666

And here’s a reference to Cindy Yang, whom you conveniently omitted:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-investigation-cindy-yang-trump_n_5cd4d51ae4b0796a95d8ff69

3 minutes ago, alvnv said:

I should have guessed that satire would be lost on Trump’s beloved “poorly educated”. Reference to Ms. Chao came from the attacks of your “Liebe Führer” and his spokespeople after she resigned from her position:

https://www.newsweek.com/everything-trump-has-said-about-elaine-chao-she-finally-fires-back-1776666

And here’s a reference to Cindy Yang, whom you conveniently omitted:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-investigation-cindy-yang-trump_n_5cd4d51ae4b0796a95d8ff69

Ridiculous.
You posted your pic of Elaine Chao in response to my post about Swallwell sleeping with Chinese Communist spy Fang Fang. You responded, "at least he didn't marry one". Implying that Mitch McConnell married a Chinese communist spy. Pure racism on your part. But of course that requires using logic.

As for your second point, I don't waste my time opening up links to left-wing websites. It is not only pure propaganda, but also fake news.
Here is HuffPo's forecast in the 2016 Presidential election. They gave Trump a 1.7% chance of victory over Crooked Hillary Clinton.
https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president#:~:text=We simulated a Nov.,percent chance of becoming president.

How did that work out for HuffPo?   lol.

8 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Ridiculous.
You posted your pic of Elaine Chao in response to my post about Swallwell sleeping with Chinese Communist spy Fang Fang. You responded, "at least he didn't marry one". Implying that Mitch McConnell married a Chinese communist spy. Pure racism on your part. But of course that requires using logic.

Here’s logic for you: the implications came from Trump. Hence, you are acknowledging that he’s racist.

24 minutes ago, alvnv said:

Here’s logic for you: the implications came from Trump. Hence, you are acknowledging that he’s racist.

WRONG..... again.

The implications came from YOU!
Implying that Elaine Chao is/was a communist spy. It is there and black and white. Nothing more needs to be said.

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

Where did I ever say she was? However given your MTG video lying about Eric Stalwell started this obsession about "chinese spies" I thought it was time to move on to ex President Rapist's obvious racism to people who made up his own cabinet. 

WRONG...  again.
My post stated that Swalwell slept with Fang Fang, a Communist Chinese spy. And MTG repeated  what is not a well kept secret in DC. Swallwell and Fang Fang were lovers.
@alvnv responded that Mitch McConnell slept with one (Chinese communist spy). And he posted a pic of Elaine Chao. 
Not only false, but ignorant and racist.

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

Where did I ever say she was? However given your MTG video lying about Eric Stalwell started this obsession about "chinese spies" I thought it was time to move on to ex President Rapist's obvious racism to people who made up his own cabinet. 

I do hope the pee pee tape features very prominently in the Trump indictment. That and the Russian spies he slept with, the secret documents he left lying about and then bragged about... will be like a Tom Clancy novel! 

You say wrong and, elsewhere, call people liars without ever providing evidence. An MTG video of her making an unvalidated outburst is neither evidence or proof. You then make an unsubstantiated claim. What we do know is Stalwell helped the FBI identify someone working for the chinese and reported that to not one but two GOP House speaker (Boehner and Ryan). The ethics committee this year made no findings of wrongdoing.

What we do know is that your ex-president Rapist is also a racist following his comments about Elaine Chow. 

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

WRONG...  again.
My post stated that Swalwell slept with Fang Fang, a Communist Chinese spy.

Yup.  You are wrong again.

We're friends here.  So I can be blunt, right?  Please @EmmetK.  Keep being you.  Stay gold.  Stay true to yourself.  Do what you do.  Please.

When the anger and lies and basic lack of decency ooze out of the MAGAverse, it just turns people off.  Like the wine Moms.  Hell.  My McCain-loving brother ain't even a wine Mom.  And he says Trump is a pathological liar and megalomaniac.  Please, @EmmetK.  Keep doing what you do.  Be you.  Tell all your friends to do the same.  I'm lovin it.

From the MAGA-centric New York Post

House Ethics Committee concludes probe into Rep. Eric Swalwell’s interaction with suspected Chinese spy

The House Ethics Committee closed its two-year investigation into Rep. Eric Swalwell’s ties to suspected Chinese spy Christine Fang on Tuesday and said it will take no action against the California Democrat.

And from Swalwell:

Swalwell said Tuesday that the lengthy House Ethics investigation found “no wrongdoing” on his part.  "Despite the FBI repeatedly saying I was nothing but helpful and never accused of wrongdoing, this complaint was filed by a House Republican.”

So I cited the Post because they are one of the best at creating Democratic "wrongdoing" where there is none.  Right now there is an enormous amount of futile intellectual masturbation going on at the Post, trying to figure out how to transform "no wrongdoing by Joe Biden" into "Joe Biden took a $5 million bribe."  Even the Post is coming up intellectually impotent. 

So on this one, they didn't even try.  You stated Fang Fang is a Chinese spy.  That is incorrect.  She is a suspected Chinese spy, according to the MAGA-centric Post.  You stated Swalwell slept with Fang Fang.  Also incorrect.  All the Post mentions is that she was a campaign volunteer who raised money for him.  For all I know or you know, Swalwell is correct is calling this a "false smear."  You certainly haven't proven anything.  Other than that in the MAGAverse anger counts for way more than facts.

But let's assume you're right, and Swalwell boned her.  Because that gets to why Trump will lose in 2024, I think.   We then have to assume that every young stud with a libido involved in politics should be particularly careful about every hot Chinese woman (or man) he knows.  Because s/he might be a spy.  Which I think was the whole "Eek!  Chow mein!" thing @alvnv was getting at.  Trump simply attacked an Asian Cabinet member of his for being Asian.

So let's assume like MTG does that Swalwell was wrong for boning Fang Fang.  Even though he stopped boning her when the FBI said, "Um.  We suggest you stop boning that spy woman." Or something like that.  You can make a case that under the highest of ethical standards, Swalwell should have assumed that Chinese woman was a spy, and not have boned her.  Or maybe he should have assumed any woman can be a spy, and not boned anyone until he was married.  Poor guy!

But that's the rub.  If we make such assumptions, here's what follows:

Trump should have assumed every hot woman near him did NOT want to be raped.

Trump should NOT have assumed every hot woman near him wants her pussy grabbed by some powerful old guy.

Trump should NOT have assumed he won the 2020 election when all the evidence says the exact opposite.

Trump should NOT  have assumed that of course at least 11, 780 more votes in Georgia were cast for him.

Trump should NOT have assumed that the MAGAzens he incited to go to The Capitol and beat cops were very fine people just protecting their democratic rights.

I could go on endlessly.  But you get the point.  

Please.  Raise the standards as high as you can.  It makes it that much more obvious to everyone outside the MAGAverse why Trump is such a dismal political and moral failure.

giphy.gif

• Members

Judge tosses Trump’s defamation suit against writer who won sexual abuse lawsuit against him

The ruling shuts down, at least for now, Trump’s effort to turn the legal tables on E. Jean Carroll, who won a $5 million judgment against him in May and is pursuing her own defamation suit against him. Trump attorney Alina Habba said his lawyers would appeal “the flawed decision” to dismiss his counterclaim.

Poor Trump.  The shit he and denizens of the MAGAverse have to put up with!  You can't even grab pussy these days.

I have two questions moving forward.

One, did Burisma bribe E. Jean Carroll to do it?

Two, was this part of the same $5 million bribe to Hunter or Joe Biden?

I sure hope not.  When you think of Hunter or Joe in bed with Carroll, not literally of course, it's kind of disgusting.  But not as disgusting as thinking about Swalwell boning Hunter while he defended him.  No wonder the MAGAverse is just pissed off. 

10 hours ago, EmmetK said:

WRONG...  again.
My post stated that Swalwell slept with Fang Fang, a Communist Chinese spy. And MTG repeated  what is not a well kept secret in DC. Swallwell and Fang Fang were lovers.
@alvnv responded that Mitch McConnell slept with one (Chinese communist spy). And he posted a pic of Elaine Chao. 
Not only false, but ignorant and racist.

Screenshot from the link quoting your president and his spokesman:

image.thumb.jpeg.2056711e0b4f0d5a1b659519dd0806b9.jpeg