young11

rio in may 2023, a short report

• Members

Goddam it to hell these lazy-ass ‘scorts! Didn’t he complete the seminar series? Do we have to be Dr Ruth at all times? First PowerPoint bullet: Nothing needed by a punter is too idiosyncratic. A subsequent bullet down the list: His tongue down your throat is the key to unlocking your hole. A bullet somewhere further down the list: If his tongue down your throat seals the deal in advance, then a similar cause-effect phenomenon applies to the aforementioned preceding bullet; kissing fucking can be choreographically parallel as well as sequential, obligatory for size coping. A simple cue should be sufficient if kissing a manifest precedent. The apparent temerity of seeking a follow-up attempt may have reflected a cry for help requiring a teachable moment review. Notwithstanding disappointment, a few brief exchanges may have anchored the connection, if not for you in another valiant try, for all the others with shy sphincters potentially responsive to duelling tongues, the vast contingent of bottoms for whom a mere peck on the cheek won’t get the pecker in. 😉

On 5/20/2023 at 10:20 AM, babybear2 said:

I think the reason we see less hot guys in sauna is because of onlyfans

Onlyfans took all the hots ones (Gael, Markin  Wolf and so many more)

These guys makes a lot more money in onlyfans without the need to fuck a client 

I want Gael.  He first caught my attention in one of Rhyheim's vids when he was part of a "11 Man Gang bang!"  He's handsome, hard, and very hung.  Now I follow him on OF and have given him some nice gratuities at his particular site.  Each one is more than I can handle.

On 5/20/2023 at 8:15 AM, Latbear4blk said:

Yep. Those model-looking hotties you all are missing from 117 are probably available on Instagram nowadays. 

HOw do you FIND anyone on instagram unless you know who they are.  search for brazil money boys?  Online is Instagram?  facebook? Grindr. Mileroticus? 

• Members

There's a scrumptious guy on IG that I swear in a different era would be traipsing the hallways of Lagoa or 117. He has not responded to my mild direct messages. How do you get these guys' attention? Or are they aiming for legit modeling careers now?

• Members

Nothing above but unanimous criticisms of the current sauna scene in Rio:

Young11
"a lot less hot guys at 117 compared to my previous visits"

Jake789
"I was in Club 117 these past two weeks and it was not like before the pandemic. Very few good looking."

Riobard
"Fewer and farther between but generally positive exchanges. Nobody that I absolutely need to repeat with. Not much evidence of 'new crop' phenomena."

floridarob
"not a fan of Rio"

sydneyboy1
"My thoughts exactly about São Paulo over Rio."

It is weirdly good to see that "it's not just me." I'm in Rio now and disappointed at how sad the GP situation has become at 117 and 202. Months ago I prepaid both my hotel and onward flight to São Paulo or I would race to Lagoa right away.

• Members
8 hours ago, Xclay said:

Young11

Jake789
"I was in Club 117 these past two weeks and it was not like before the pandemic. Very few good looking."

Riobard
"Fewer and farther between but generally positive exchanges. Nobody that I absolutely need to repeat with. Not much evidence of 'new crop' phenomena."

floridarob
"not a fan of Rio"

sydneyboy1

It is weirdly good to see that "it's not just me." I'm in Rio now and disappointed at how sad the GP situation has become at 117 and 202. Months ago I prepaid both my hotel and onward flight to São Paulo or I would race to Lagoa right away.

It could also be that it is Winter so a lot of out-of-town guys have left.

• Members
On 7/8/2023 at 12:15 PM, Xclay said:

Young11

Jake789

Riobard

floridarob
"not a fan of Rio"

sydneyboy1

Even though SP is safer and have hotter GPs than Rio, it's still hard not to go to Rio if you are a beach lover (like me).   That being said, if you don't need a beach vacation and going for the GPs, SP has definitely been better recently. 

Anyone coming to Rio/SP in the next weeks ? 

• Members
On 7/16/2023 at 5:08 PM, davet said:

Are you there now? Can you give current reports?

After fifteen days, this is my last night in Rio.

I agree with mixer17.  I also love the beach and I cannot bring myself to take Rio out of rotation, even if the GP scene is a roll of the dice.

Earlier in this thread I joined the Rio/117 critics after a depressing, terrible Tuesday at 117. But, tonight (another Tuesday) 117 had a dazzling array of hunks, models, and cuddle bunnies. I had three awesome sessions.

Tuesday reminder tip:
If you arrive by 4 or 4:30, you can snag your preferred pal and get a jump on the queue for free rooms. The queue started tonight a little after 6:00.