reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

3 hours ago, stijntje said:

Grab is fine, outside rush hours. Traffic jams cause a lot of extra time.

OK. Vinapu says only 10 mins from BTS Station. 

4 hours ago, reader said:

Standard massage room (400 1 hour) are spacious with mattress pad on floor and showers down the hall.

VIP rooms (600 1 hour) come with large massage table and ample sized shower/toilet en suite.

Thanks!

On 3/23/2024 at 7:34 PM, reader said:

Buffets usually inspire customers to over indulge. Love the concept of extending it to world of massage. Nothing succeeds like excess. 😊

Would you stay at room for massage buffet? 

1 hour ago, stijntje said:

If you want a shop really close to BTS Saphan Kai, you can go to Phetboy or K Man Spa.

Boys are often freelance working for several massage shops in the same area.

Good suggestion, thanks! I think Apolli, now renamed, is very close to a BTS station,  though in different  direction. 

Just now, Keithambrose said:

Good suggestion, thanks! I think Apolli, now renamed, is very close to a BTS station,  though in different  direction. 

Sorry, 'Apollo'

8 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Would you stay at room for massage buffet? 

Two, maybe three, in a row would be all I could handle so probably not. A man has to know his limitations.

But you younger guys I'm sure could manage it.

47 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Sorry, 'Apollo'

it looks that they changed name to Googuy, at least that is how their feed comes now in Line.

Yes , their location at Bearing can't be closer to the station ( right by exit 3 of Bearing) 

29 minutes ago, reader said:

Two, maybe three, in a row would be all I could handle so probably not. A man has to know his limitations.

But you younger guys I'm sure could manage it.

don't give up, not every session must be sex date , what about some cuddling or hand holding. Take is easy and all of the sudden two or three become seven or nine

For those reluctant for whatever reason to travel outside the Silom area, there are ample massage offerings in the Siom-Surawong rectangle.

Scattered along Silom road between the Saladeang BTS Station and Soi 6 you'll find a half dozen or so shops, not counting Adam Massage on Soi 4, perhaps the longest-running shop in the area.

Turn right onto Silom Soi 6 and you'll find 75+ guys working the shops on that short stretch of road.

Continue past the dogleg turn onto Soi Tarntawan and then turn right on Surawong where you'll pass by five  all-mixed shops.  There's a lone mixed shop on Patpong One and a few more small ones on Surawong before you get to Soi Thaniya.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

it looks that they changed name to Googuy, at least that is how their feed comes now in Line.

Yes , their location at Bearing can't be closer to the station ( right by exit 3 of Bearing) 

According to their Twitter site they have four locations now, including one at Suriwong Hotel near Moonlight.

image.jpeg.d6ef6a21e4822f60f9e1406fb3f9475f.jpeg

Price list (assume this is the tip???):

image.jpeg.21481a44fa5af7eb0e21e6a10456c4a1.jpeg

I find it difficult to separate the older Apollo posts from the current Googuy posts. They don't necessarily seem to be in chronological order and most pics feature guys with the Apollo logo. 

14 minutes ago, stijntje said:

What is the meaning of the bottom line for Googuy, for example T15-20-25.

T is top. But what about 15-20-25 ??

Wish I could help. Hopefully clients can shed some light on this.

3 hours ago, reader said:

and a few more small ones on Surawong before you get to Soi Thaniya.

In one of them works the guy I often see advertising himself on the Grindr so even in mixed shops we can get lucky

2 hours ago, stijntje said:

What is the meaning of the bottom line for Googuy, for example T15-20-25.

T is top. But what about 15-20-25 ??

I solved it with cooperation with Christian PFC

15=1500 tip for 1 hr session

20= 2000 tip foir 1.5 hr session

25= 2500 tip for outcall service.

2 hours ago, reader said:

According to their Twitter site they have four locations now, including one at Suriwong Hotel near Moonlight.

I wonder and we need to check it on the ground if they have indeed 4 locations or just arranged with certain hotels to have rooms available for short time  meetings for those who for this or that reason prefer not to do outcall in their room . That way instead travelling to Bearing one can meet his desired guy in , say Suriwong Hotel, presumably in one of their short time rooms on ground floor.

2 hours ago, reader said:

Price list (assume this is the tip???):

image.jpeg.21481a44fa5af7eb0e21e6a10456c4a1.jpeg

no that's list price for massages, tips are extra as Tazione noticed. As I mentioned in another thread , fact that shop is more local then tourist oriented doesn't automatically meant it will be cheap. A lot of locals in Bangkok are moneyed types and willing to spend