gringoencolombia

Nude Dancers in Bogota and Medellin

• Members

Strippers are generally not the main theme in Colombian clubs.  Places like Gigolo House and Garage (both Bogotá) are stripper bars where the boys will do a single dance at the end of their stage obligation fully erect. Most then walk the audience offering up a feel for tips. Not sure if that fits the bill for what you want.

Many clubs and saunas in the larger cities will bring in a feature stripper to do a 20 -30 minute show during an event. Again, depending on the space, these shows can be completely vanilla or full audience interaction up to penetration -- just depends on the venue and what the stripper has actually been hired to do.

So I would suggest just asking around at any of the local gay bars you hit up. Colombia has a LOT of private gay events that feature entertainment far wilder than what you find in the local bars. If you are up to it, you can apply to be a member of Angels Naked Party which runs a number of different events in Bogtotá y Medellín.

Good luck with your search.

I have witnessed people from the crowd tasting strippers dick in Theatron (some with condom, some without), and I think it was Thursday night. I had a feeling that strippers were having good time and teasing people. They are not shy and if you dont look like a creep I think its not so difficult. The one who got most attention was a hairy average looking colombian guy in late 40 and he was just very enthusistic and willing, he did not look like heavy tipper. I  think the stripper (extremely hot guy) used him to bring some “exciting change” into his dance routine. All Theatron strippers I saw were very, super or extremely hot guys). The first dancers were less interactive, but the last dancers rather interactive, but its not sex club orgy of course. There is staff supervising the stage. Everything happens among crowd of 200 people and 200 mobile phones making pictures!