dallastexas

SP or Rio now?

• Members

Hi I’m going to Rio for the first time next week for a one week stay. I would like recommendations on which saunas on what days would best and times. Hoping for a wide selection day. Wednesday to Wednesday. The bulk of my trip will be the touristy things and am staying in Copacabana. Thank you all for suggestions. Also, does the Grindr app give you just as much play too if you meet at a love motel? Like aside from GPs do foreigners get much play off of Grindr in Rio? Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, Ale4co said:

Hi I’m going to Rio for the first time next week for a one week stay. I would like recommendations on which saunas on what days would best and times. Hoping for a wide selection day. Wednesday to Wednesday. The bulk of my trip will be the touristy things and am staying in Copacabana. Thank you all for suggestions. Also, does the Grindr app give you just as much play too if you meet at a love motel? Like aside from GPs do foreigners get much play off of Grindr in Rio? Thanks in advance.

Grindr, Beware and best meeting at the bar or restaurant for drink. Getting to know the guy well and bring him to telo “love motel” 

once you comfortable and feeling safe then invite him at your place. 
there were number of cases went horribly, especially happened among the foreigners. 

• Members
4 hours ago, nikba2515 said:

Grindr, Beware and best meeting at the bar or restaurant for drink. Getting to know the guy well and bring him to telo “love motel” 

once you comfortable and feeling safe then invite him at your place. 
there were number of cases went horribly, especially happened among the foreigners. 

So much appreciation for this info 

• Members
On 7/21/2023 at 5:11 PM, Ale4co said:

There is this AMAZING guide in Rio. This guy gives tours to Diplomats and other very important people in RIO. He's bilingual and has a 5 star rating with Tripadvisor. And BABYYYYYYYYYYYY, he has connections to some of the HOTTEST men in RIO. His tours are one of a kind and he is a REAL SWEETHEART. Just an All Around nice person. He can also give you tips about Sao Paulo. Trust me, you will be Happy you hired him and used his guys. 

His twitter is

His instagram is https://instagram.com/manupeclatriotours?utm_source=qr&igshid=NGExMmI2YTkyZg%3D%3D

+5522992688981 is his whatsapp. He told me it was fine for me to share this information with you. 

Also, @Ale4co, I hate (EXTREMELY JEALOUS)  you for visiting my FAVORITE COUNTRY! TAKE ME WITH YOU, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, and you'd better share pics and videos so that tramps like me can get OUR ROCKS OFF!

HAVE FUNNNNNN!

• Members

Hi Folks:

Getting out of the heat and heading to Rio. Ticket prices are very wonky now, seeing one way prices from 350-3500 USD at different times of the same day or for one day, but not an adjacent day!

Did not find good fares to Fortaleza, perhaps due to connection or airline partner issues. Did see some reasonable non Rio or SP fares, but only to Belo Horizonte. It is a bus ride from BH to some charming Colonial cities. FWIW Bogota, Panama City, Ecuador, and Peru had good fares. Montevideo via Copa and Buenos Aires, Santiago (via multiple airlines) were a bit pricier vs Brazil, but not super high.

Cheers.....

• Members

Ok I’m day 3 in Rio. I am a first timer everything- to Rio to Saunas..etc.

as I explain, please don’t make me feel bad but I would like advice on all the red flags I could’ve avoided I’m a rookie.

when I first checked in my hotel, I immediately looked on Grindr at all the beautiful men and I saw one pop out with GP in the title so I tapped him …

he hits me back and we start a conversation in the chat and I ask him what his rate is and he says 150+ the Uber and I let him know that my hotel at Copacabana has a strict no guest policy. Should I get us a love motel? and does he recommend one and he recommended panda, so I looked at panda and it had great reviews so I caught a Uber there and I was absolutely confused about what this whole thing was because one gate was closed so we went to the other gate where it’s just the garages and the lady in the toll booth and I was lost in translation because I had to pull out my phone to Google translate and basically I told her that I wanted a room and she said there are only suites left so I grabbed a suite for R315 no mind you I don’t even know how long this room is for. Is it a day rate is it an hour? I’m not sure so the lift opens and I am freaked out because it looks like a dungeon to me I’m just not familiar with this type of place I guess I didn’t see the  part where there’s a lobby and restaurants which would make me feel a little more comfortable..So he drops me off and I get to my room and it looks decent and clean and my GP shows up and we get right to it.

I let him know that I want kissing and sex and oral …well while we were making out, we kept interrupting the session to Google translate to each other stuff and it was such a mood killer. Forgive me, but I had just assumed that because I got a room outside of a sauna that time was not ticking so while we were making out, I kept pointing to the condom and the lube like at what point would you like to get started? He reached for his phone to translate for me that if we have sex, it will take too long and I was so confused. So basically, I had a better understanding of a program. I just thought I had some ledge cause we got a room. Because I remember the price he quoted was considered normal price from on here. I didn’t think he was ripping me off at all so I paid him 200 for a little Makeout session and that included his Uber. He was also really kind and waited for me outside until my Uber came And assisted me because I have balance issues so I walk with a cane. 

He asked if I wanted a friend of his to join. I didn’t feel easy about it and I got nervous that some kind of Tag Team scam would happen. 
I asked him about 117 and he says he goes there if I was gonna come there later on in the day but when I got to my hotel, I was tired and told him maybe the next day.

So the next day I do go to 117 maybe around 4 o’clock and my heart was beating so fast I was so nervous the outside looks so worn out and coming from Copacabana where I’m staying facing the beach I was really really scared but I knew I had to go because this was a huge part of my trip. OK so I get to the front desk and I don’t even know what to say so i let the man say everything and he gives me a key, and sandals, but I don’t take the sandals I am like way too nervous, so I just say oh that’s OK well anyway, this little steps and drops in the place. It’s just really messing with my balance issues so to go up to the level where the guys hang out  I actually tripped and they came and helped me these hot guys two of them wearing towels they were probably like 4 guys and they were just amazingly gorgeous they assisted me into the bar. Nobody is in the bar but the bartender? So is this a slow night or did i get there early? So I just reached for my phone. I wanted to cut to the chase and make this as fast as possible and one of the guys was darker and muscular. His chest was amazingly huge. I showed him my phone that said I want a room. And then I asked one of them who is available (OK I know. I am just doing all the red flags right here) so the muscular guy  says he’s available and he tells me that his price is 300 …. OK I know from reading the stories in here that this is a lot esp from previous guy was half the price.  all I know I would like this to happen so I say ok. He  take me to the front desk and he has to change my key for some reason is there a different key for the room or something? We go up to the room and he did everything I asked and I actually enjoyed it and he is so hot and he was huge. I don’t know if it was a mistake of me to ask for his Whatsapp but we exchanged it and then I left.

Now when I got to my hotel a few hours later, he’s texting me if I got there safely etc. then hit me with if I can send him 150 because he desperately needs it at least that’s how my Google translate translated it so I told him no I cannot. I only pay for services. So I just texted the first guy and I asked him what is the standard rate and he tells me it’s 150 for 30 minutes and I feel like he’s being honest. And then he asked me if I wanted to have a drink in Lapa but I was too tired

So now I’m thinking I have four days left. What can I learn from this? How can I make the experience better?  what can I watch out for? What mistakes did I make?

also where do the guys approach you, is it in the locker room or the bar. Like can they be naked in the bar? I’m really not seasoned. Anyways I wanted to know where

should be while I’m actually taking a good look and making small talk so I can make a good assessment. 

again, this is my first time I’m embarrassed, because I feel like all the advice was on here

Also, I’m thinking about going to .202 should I try that? like is it worth it for me to try that it’s actually a mile away from my hotel. 

But Brazil my goodness,  is it because I’m on the beach I mean there are so many beautiful people. 

And so far, I am enjoying my stay, and I’m loving the cooler weather and being able to put on a light jacket

Hi folks,

This will be my 1st trip to Brazil and my first time in South America. I'll be in São Paulo the last week of August, coinciding with Labor Day.

1. I planned to visit only SP, but I'm wondering if it's worth going to Rio for just a couple of days. Since I'll be in SP, I can stay only in SP and enjoy the city.

2. I've read in the forum that some sort of ID is needed to get a SIM card. That Brazilian ID CFE looks like a lot of red tape for just a 2-week vacation. Is there a practical way to get a disposable cellphone that we can add minutes to, or should I stick with my phone and just get an eSim?

3. I'll focus on Lagoa, but I see a lot of bathhouses. Any recommendations? ... I would like to check at least one with hot boys ( even if I get no action as mid 50’s Chubb) It is always a turn on  to see hot guys.  Or any other sauna recommendations? 

4. A long shot, but is there any way to buy/get  poppers? (to help me adapt to those garotos ) I usually take one new bottle, still wrapped up, but for such a far trip, I won't take the chances and I would prefer to find a them once there. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I'll report back if I do find them.

I am staying at the Heritage, do they allow GP or is a close by a per-hour hotel that u will recommend?

Thanks in advance, I will report back with my first-timer eyes.  

10 hours ago, Ale4co said:

Also, I’m thinking about going to .202 should I try that?

There a lot of stairs going to the entrance from the street and more stairs inside to go to a suite.....

150-200 reis is the normal price in a sauna and 200-300 for outcall and that should be for 1 hour MINIMUM....I usually negotiate/agree on a max of 3 hours, because I like to have some drinks, talk instead of just jumping into sex, only a couple of times they've pushed back that they charge by the hour. In that case, I tell them to let me know when they want to go with me on my terms....this by the hour bs is happening in different parts of Mexico now too.

Only red flag I see so far is going for the 1st thing, being anxious and not agreeing to the details ahead of time, even with the love motel not knowing how much time you paid for and agreeing to a suite upsell too easily.

point 202 stairs.jpg

5 hours ago, Connordrick said:

1. I planned to visit only SP, but I'm wondering if it's worth going to Rio for just a couple of days. Since I'll be in SP, I can stay only in SP and enjoy the city.
If you've traveled that far, I'd go to Rio, some of the most famous beaches in the world and saunas with GP's, Although only Point 202 would be on my list but some people like 117, and Meio Mundo has been horrible on all recent reports.

2. I've read in the forum that some sort of ID is needed to get a SIM card. That Brazilian ID CFE looks like a lot of red tape for just a 2-week vacation. Is there a practical way to get a disposable cellphone that we can add minutes to, or should I stick with my phone and just get an eSim?
T-Mobile is my carrier strictly because of their included international roaming included. Or you could set up a Google Voice number as well. I haven't bothered with a local sim in more than a decade. Make sure you have whatsapp downloaded, is how everyone communicates for the most part.

3. I'll focus on Lagoa, but I see a lot of bathhouses. Any recommendations? ... I would like to check at least one with hot boys ( even if I get no action as mid 50’s Chubb) It is always a turn on  to see hot guys.  Or any other sauna recommendations? 
GP sauna is only Lagoa and it's good typically on Fri, Sat and Mon, Wed, Thurs can be hit or miss, if it rains not usually good. Collect as many numbers for guys you see, so you'll have options for days/nights you don't go to the sauna. Keep in mind, punctuality and availability isn't guaranteed so have plans B, C lined up.

4. A long shot, but is there any way to buy/get  poppers? (to help me adapt to those garotos ) I usually take one new bottle, still wrapped up, but for such a far trip, I won't take the chances and I would prefer to find a them once there. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I'll report back if I do find them.
I occasionally use poppers but have always had them with me, I'm sure they can be bought there, but why not bring a new bottle.

I am staying at the Heritage, do they allow GP or is a close by a per-hour hotel that u will recommend?
I know of people that have stayed there without any  issues bringing guys back. Just make sure you secure/hide any valuables. Guys from the sauna are generally good, don't give any temptations though. Guys from apps, clubs, bars, street...think twice or go to a love hotel. 

Nothing good happens after midnight in a country like Brasil (unless you're in your room with a sauna guy) so I recommend staying off the streets late and use Uber wherever you go. Walking to Lagoa from your hotel is safe.....

39 minutes ago, HiThereAll said:

I think you have to be more careful due to your frailty. Some folks can blend in and get around ok, plus speaking some of local language always helps. I would agree that you do not want to be the only person on the street. 

I speak Italian and a bit of Spanish   I hope that helps, in Mexico they understood me in a Spanglish 

• Members
4 hours ago, floridarob said:

There a lot of stairs going to the entrance from the street and more stairs inside to go to a suite.....

150-200 reis is the normal price in a sauna and 200-300 for outcall and that should be for 1 hour MINIMUM....I usually negotiate/agree on a max of 3 hours, because I like to have some drinks, talk instead of just jumping into sex, only a couple of times they've pushed back that they charge by the hour. In that case, I tell them to let me know when they want to go with me on my terms....this by the hour bs is happening in different parts of Mexico now too.

Only red flag I see so far is going for the 1st thing, being anxious and not agreeing to the details ahead of time, even with the love motel not knowing how much time you paid for and agreeing to a suite upsell too easily.

point 202 stairs.jpg

Thank you so much for this info. I’m fine with stairs as long as there’s a railing but that does look like a lot. Yes today I found out it was a 12 hr period at panda hotel and that was the suite. As for today since 117 was closed I went to Alameda across the street with my first GP and upon arrival he ran into a friend in the hallway, and the friend came into our room before we started, and now it appeared that we were negotiating two people the thing is, I don’t have cash for two people, but I totally would’ve been down, except for that fact. One thing I’m confused about is how do I actually ask that I want sex because it seems like it’s an upsell. Like what are the words I need to say to the GP…? so far all we are doing is just foreplay.

another thing I wanted to know..where do you hold conversations or negotiations with gp at 117, is it in locker room or bar? Like while getting to know them? Can they sit with you in bar in their towels or nude? I think I will go back one more time. 

thank you for the great info

4 hours ago, Ale4co said:

how do I actually ask that I want sex because it seems like it’s an upsell.

Sign language almost never fails.....one finger into the hole of the other 👉👌... you fuck me or I fuck you as they say in Thailand. Plus add whatever other likes you have kissing, sucking, that they cum, etc..... getting hit and strangled is more common for some people than I thought, but I'm a lover not a fighter.

Sex is NOT an upsell...cumming usually is.

Their opening lines are sometimes, do you want a massage. I love massage and always ask for a sample first to see if they have a clue about massage....most don't, these is where Thailand spoils you. But at least you know, then it opens the door to more questions, it's ok if it's on Google translate, no shame.

DON'T be shy, they've seen a lot and are pros.

4 hours ago, Ale4co said:

is it in locker room or bar? Like while getting to know them? Can they sit with you in bar in their towels or nude?

Yes they can sit with you in a towel or nude. They may ask for a drink or something to eat, so make sure you're prepared for that. That's where the agreements should be made BEFORE agreeing to go to a room upstairs or a love motel.

Don't leave any gray areas and if they seem in a rush, that turns me off....some want to wham bam, get paid and be done. Someone like that might leave you unsatisfied in bed. Keep in mind the rooms have a time limit, not sure what it is these days as I don't like going to the rooms in the saunas...is like 40 mins maybe, used to be an hour ages  ago.

But they won't throw you out or come knocking, they'll just charge you double the rental rate.

Ale4co - not sure if you saw it, but there is a second, semi-outdoor bar at 117. I didn’t realize it was there my first time, but I prefer it to the indoor bar now. It seems more casual and relaxed out there. The guys seem to be more relaxed out there as well. 

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

You can make local calls and Uber requests

Yes....the free data connection is at lower speeds, but good enough to use for uber and things like that. You can also buy a data pass that will give you faster data up to 15gb for 30 days with free phone calls instead of 25 cents per min. $50 usd for 30 days or until you use the data up.

On 7/31/2023 at 5:38 AM, Connordrick said:

Hi folks,

This will be my 1st trip to Brazil and my first time in South America. I'll be in São Paulo the last week of August, coinciding with Labor Day.

See my post above.

My opinion: too much hassle to get your own SIM card with just a short trip. It’d be much easier to get GoogleFi, or if you have certain plans with AT&T, you get free roaming in Latin America, including Brazil.

Chili Peppers in São Paulo is a good option. You will have no problems getting laid there as they cater to all types. You probably won’t encounter the adonises of the GP saunas tho if you are not one yourself (as it is not a pay for play sauna), but it is a fun distraction regardless. Just be careful, it is in a sketchy neighborhood. Don’t pull out your cell after getting off the Uber, and call the Uber in the waiting area in the sauna till it arrives. 

Thanks in advance, I will report back with my first-timer eyes.  

I don’t do poppers, so can’t help you there.  I wont chance putting it on your luggage, as the Alfândega might get you at the airport (tho rare). If you get on GRindr, certain sellers will approach you if you are a gringo. Can’t say this is reputable, but there is that chance.

The Heritage allows GPs from my experience, and very walkable to the sauna, so good choice.

3 hours ago, numazu said:

Ramiro is there now

Ramiro....from 117 or someone different?

I also spend way too much time in Brazil in general,

I remember some sort of conversation last year that you were over Brasil and was going to Europe, Greece or something.  Not that I'd ever think you were a size queen, but did you miss the big dick? And no stories about you're not a size queen, lol

I'm taking Sergio to Thailand in Sept, you should return to the scene of the crime where we met....maybe we'll run into gayinpattaya also (Sam) 😆

See my post above.

My opinion: too much hassle to get your own SIM card with just a short trip. It’d be much easier to get GoogleFi, or if you have certain plans with AT&T, you get free roaming in Latin America, including Brazil.

Chili Peppers in São Paulo is a good option. You will have no problems getting laid there as they cater to all types. You probably won’t encounter the adonises of the GP saunas tho if you are not one yourself (as it is not a pay for play sauna), but it is a fun distraction regardless. Just be careful, it is in a sketchy neighborhood. Don’t pull out your cell after getting off the Uber, and call the Uber in the waiting area in the sauna till it arrives. 

I don’t do poppers, so can’t help you there.  I wont chance putting it on your luggage, as the Alfândega might get you at the airport (tho rare). If you get on GRindr, certain sellers will approach you if you are a gringo. Can’t say this is reputable, but there is that chance.

The Heritage allows GPs from my experience, and very walkable to the sauna, so good choice.

thanks, i will do that. About the poppers i usually take with me an unopened one, but i wont take that risk

I have tmo and in i have used the international Tmo, not the fastest so it that will do. Also, after venturing in so many countries chasing hot guys, now i have a offline map with the key locations marked. And i kind have a itinerary for places that i want to go, all saved offline in case i have bad signal.

i am pretty sure that i will go to Lagoa everyday and spend most of the time there and i wilI check the apps like Rentmen, hunqz ww.garotos.com.br and garotolandia (out of all the sites garotolandia has the hot guys

But i also want to  check Hot House too, and i was looking to check if there is a Blow Buddies, a Glory Hole place.