gingerbeef

Scene in Fortaleza?

Hi all, I will be traveling to Fortaleza and the north coast of Brazil. Was wondering if anyone had any updated information on the scene there. Obviously I know it's not SP or Rio, but the two saunas I read about that have boys (dragon and California) looked like they may be closed down when I checked Google maps. Does anyone have any tips for Fortaleza or any recent experience there? 

• Members
36 minutes ago, gingerbeef said:

Hi all, I will be traveling to Fortaleza and the north coast of Brazil. Was wondering if anyone had any updated information on the scene there. Obviously I know it's not SP or Rio, but the two saunas I read about that have boys (dragon and California) looked like they may be closed down when I checked Google maps. Does anyone have any tips for Fortaleza or any recent experience there? 

You may want to send a PM to @numazu.

Please do tell, inquiring mind wants to know!  Great info about Fortaleza, there is not much about nightlife scene there online.  The only I know for sure about Fortaleza is there are a lot of stunning muscular Brazilian studs living there. I have seen it with my own eyes. Fortaleza is for real folks!

• Members
1 hour ago, Musclelover10 said:

The only I know for sure about Fortaleza is there are a lot of stunning muscular Brazilian studs living there. I have seen it with my own eyes. Fortaleza is for real folks!

There are stunning muscular Brazilian studs in many parts of Brazil.  The question is how to connect with them, initiate paid sex, and with safety.  GP sauna by far is still the easiest and best way to do so.

On 6/25/2023 at 1:13 PM, bcdaron said:

Hi Gingerbeef,

I was in Fortaleza at the beginning of February, so things might be different. I was there during their busy summer season. Dragon and California were both open during my stay. Dragon's & California's websites and Instagram are also still active with recent posts. 

Dragon Spa

it's a nice Spa with the best facilities in Fortaleza, right by the ocean, but it is dead most of the time. Only one or two GPs are working there most of the time, and sometimes none. More client-on-client activity occurred at this spa, and there were very few clients most of the time. This place is mostly empty because it is far from where ordinary people live, which is considerably more inland. The beach areas of Iracema etc.. are inhabited mainly by the wealthy which makes some of the guys self-conscious about traveling there as much. 

California Spa

The facilities are okay when comparing them to older spas. It is tiny in comparison to Dragon Spa and way more rundown. This spa has all the action missing from Dragon because this spa is located inland, where ordinary people live. You will see anywhere from six to twelve GPs depending on the night. There are more clients at this spa as well. This is the go-to Spa if you're looking for the best guys in Fortaleza.

https://dragoncruisingbar.com.br/

https://www.instagram.com/dragon_club_fortaleza/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/californiathermasclub/?hl=en

image.png

Thanks bcdaron for this useful info! I guess I missed the Instagram for California. It sounds like the best place to go for GPs in Fortaleza. I am interested in the north coast for adventure and sports as well. Nice to know there is at least one place to go! I hope to explore and get to know the city when I'm there, but my trip looks like it will be delayed a month or two. Can't wait to go! 

Yes, you're absolutely correct Scott45. There are many muscle Brasileiro studs living all over Brasil, but the ones that I'm into live mostly in Fortaleza. Although, a few Brasileiro bros have told me that I  will find the same type of guys in  Recife and Natal. That If I like the guys in Fortaleza,I will go nuts for the ones in Recife and Natal. Maybe, I will check out the other 2 places after my stay in Fortaleza.

Hopefully,  I will meet lots of mini Peralta Silva in Fortaleza. Oh man, I would love to  worship his booty all night long. He is so darn sexy and hot. Anyways, my trip to Fortaleza can't come fast enough.I can't wait to visit Fortaleza, and down the road check out Recife and Natal.

• Members
21 hours ago, Xclay said:

... The GP gene pool at California was far more European than you might expect for the Brazilian northwest....

Correction: 
Fortaleza's region should of course be the "Brazilian northeast."

• Members
On 6/24/2023 at 1:19 PM, gingerbeef said:

Hi all, I will be traveling to Fortaleza and the north coast of Brazil....

Gingerbeef, please tell us about your swing around Northeast Brazil!

Did the tips you received about Fortaleza prove to be helpful?

Did you decide to go to Natal?  How is it these days

Thanks in advance. (I'm considering some combination of Fortaleza, Natal, Recife and Salvador this Dec-Jan.)

• Members
On 10/15/2023 at 12:21 AM, gingerbeef said:

I didn't even stay a night in Fortaleza just headed out to the coast. I never went to any saunas or anything in the end. Met a couple guys on gindr and one just walking in the street lol. 

I am not a risk taker, so I always stick with Sauna.  I have hooked up with guys from Grindr for free, but their bodies are not as nice as sauna GP, so I usually just skip Grindr these days. I prefer paying, and asking the guy to do exactly what I want, never have to worry about mutual pleasure.  It's all about him deliever what I pay for.

Garotocomlocal may or may not be good.  I don't know if I would hire someone just by his pictures online.

• Members
3 hours ago, davet said:

What are the best days at California club? Would it be a waste of time to go there on a weeknight?

Two weeks ago Thursday was packed and Sunday was the next most active day at California. Surprisingly, Saturday was not much better than Wednesday had been. 

Monday and Tuesday there were a half dozen GPs and not any stars. I was sadly celibate on Monday but did tolerably well on Tuesday. Your mileage may vary. 

• Members

Davet, one other tip about that Cal scene:

The top-tier guys are *not* regulars. Don't assume hottest guys you see on Thursday or Sunday will be back anytime soon. Discovered that one of my fav GPs buses in from hinterlamds only once every couple of weeks. Other stars were  once a week, but they may return sooner if you promise a scheduled rendezvous. 

Let us know how it goes!

14 hours ago, Xclay said:

Bottom line:  Definitely go Thursday through Sunday.
Monday through Wednesday depend on how selective you are.

That was my experience too before - so much that when I was coming to Ceara say for a week I'd stay in Fortaleza Thurs-Sun and then go to Canoa Quebrada on Mon morning returning on Thurs afternoon.

This time, I decided to stay put in Fortaleza and I thought my weeknights would be VERY celibate. Absolutely not the experience tonight. Monday is a free suites night at California - presumably out of desperation, not as the biggest night like 117/Point. However, I was surprised that all the "stars" that I saw last weekend came to the sauna tonight, pretty much every single one - and Monday today actually rivalled Friday last week. I defo had more sex today on Monday at California than I had on Friday. We'll see how Tues and Weds will look like. 

• Members
10 hours ago, ShivRoy said:

Monday is a free suites night at California - presumably out of desperation, not as the biggest night like 117/Point. However, I was surprised that all the "stars" that I saw last weekend came to the sauna tonight, pretty much every single one - and Monday today actually rivalled Friday last week. I defo had more sex today on Monday at California than I had on Friday.

Alternatively, after your wild weekend, word got around that the sexy tourist (presumed wealthy and insatiable) would be coming back for more on Monday. Now, after your multiple romps last night, I predict you will prompt a surge in GP attendance tonight and Wednesday. Good for you.

7 hours ago, ShivRoy said:

the Fortaleza scene

I loved Fortaleza and haven't been back in years, too lazy to fly there after getting to Brazil.... I'm a vampire and almost never go to the beach, except when I went there, was at the beach every day.

Definitely a different vibe than Rio/SP ...but I like the quantity of choices in those places more than Fortaleza....if I was looking for a bf, I'd look in the NE of Brazil.

15 hours ago, floridarob said:

too lazy to fly there after getting to Brazil.... 

Definitely a different vibe than Rio/SP ...but I like the quantity of choices in those places more than Fortaleza....

that's all very true - however I keep reminding myself it always takes just one guy in the sauna to be happy (or, if you are in the mood, three guys - and this is where Fortaleza/Recife/Sao Luis may fall behind)

with regard to the flights - for those of us in Europe, Air France has direct flights between Paris and Fortaleza, it's just an 8-hr flight, and there's no need to go first all the way down south to SP or Rio, and then all the way up north to NE. And Air France's Fortaleza flights schedules are quite good - almost doable as a long weekend from Europe)

• Members

And TAP flies nonstop (less than 8 hours) from Lisbon to 6 destinations in northeastern Brazil (north of Salvador), even to Jericoacoara. I've flown TAP from Lisbon to Recife and to Fortaleza. TAP is one of the more mediocre airlines in Star Alliance, but it sure beats Azul, Gol, and LATAM.