pauleiro

Hot House in Sao Paulo

@pauleiro thanks for the info. 

2 am? wow, i guess i will sleep all day, lol. When do you pay the dancer while the blackout? or is only appearance and hot you are? i hope not, i will be screwed based on looks 😞 

i am definitely will go for the VIP, even when is not tip based. Do they take American CC for the vip and the drinks so one can save the cash for tipping the guys?

How was the weather, btw? do we need a light jacket, i read it was on the 70s - Spring weather? 

• Members
7 hours ago, Connordrick said:

@pauleiro thanks for the info. 

2 am? wow, i guess i will sleep all day, lol. When do you pay the dancer while the blackout? or is only appearance and hot you are? i hope not, i will be screwed based on looks 😞 

i am definitely will go for the VIP, even when is not tip based. Do they take American CC for the vip and the drinks so one can save the cash for tipping the guys?

How was the weather, btw? do we need a light jacket, i read it was on the 70s - Spring weather? 

During blackout, after action you give your tip and the guy put it in his shoes (since it is the only thing he wears).

HH does take CC.

Weather is currently a problem in SP : during daytime trmperatures rose above 80 °F. But at night it may drop below 60°F. Most people at night wear a jacket

• Members
1 hour ago, pauleiro said:

Weather is currently a problem in SP : during daytime trmperatures rose above 80 °F. But at night it may drop below 60°F. Most people at night wear a jacket

Yes, people wear jackets at night both outdoor and indoor, because there is no heating indoor, no heating at any clubs or saunas.  I am just glad I don't go to SP from June to September anymore.

During blackout, after action you give your tip and the guy put it in his shoes (since it is the only thing he wears).

HH does take CC.

thanks for the info. btwn 80 and 60  sounds ok, almost spring like. 

first time i heard about Danger, but the dancers look good; this short one is less than 1 year old, that dancer is super hot. i will check it out. SP has a lot of options. IMHO 

I will try to stop at least once for those places, besides Lagoa. Sauna 555 seems not that popular and it has the same schedule as Lagoa. i may have to coordinate those sauna trips.

ill put it in my trip map :p 

I'm now creating a little map with directions and keeping it offline in case the signal is unstable.

• Members

Weathrr is currently a problem in SP : during daytime trmperatures rose above 80 °F. But at night it may drop below 60°F. Most people at night wear a jacket

6 minutes ago, Connordrick said:

thanks for the info. btwn 80 and 60  sounds ok, almost spring like. 

He said it may drop below 60, not between 80 and 60.

• Members

Regarding the side thread on SP weather...

Had the recent pleasure of meeting the impressive, energetic, indefatigable @pauleiro!  I'm a big fan but must disagree on the weather, of all things. I've been pleasantly surprised by the comfortable weather in São Paulo over the past two weeks.  

Granted, records show it did indeed get cold at 2:30 or 3 in the morning when dynamo Pauleiro finally departed Hot House But when I walked back exhausted and satiated from Lagoa at 9:30, I was usually fine in a polo shirt, sometimes bringing along a long-sleeve, light-weight "overshirt" (not a jacket) just in case. 

Over the past two weeks, we did have one cold weekend (and no measurable precipitation) when I needed a jacket during the day. Otherwise, overall it has been an unusually mild Brazilian "winter" in São Paulo with 12 of 14 days mostly in the 70s.

That said, scott456 is right that São Paulo is often somewhat chilly this time of year. Below is usual climate pattern and a comparison with Rio. (Source.)

image.thumb.png.fb848dc5ad623ce9cd2ccf793a07a289.png

• Members
29 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Do guys wear shorts in this warmer weather?

Yes, providing nice eye candy, a good number guys do walk around town in shorts of varying length and fit.

Yesterday was a perfect sunny Sunday. So, grand Avenida Paulista was totally pedestrian and filled with people (families, singles, couples, many same-sex hand holding, and hot men in shorts), along with singers, bands, mimes, tricksters, capoeira and other dance teams, including seven young ballerinas. Along the sidewalks were more than a kilometer of crafts, antiques, and miscellany for sale.

• Members
21 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Pauleiro, thx for a GREAT post. 

6 patrons charged at 2 models? Do these 2 hotties really have to withstand the onslaught of 6 horny probably-old men all groping for a piece of them?? 

Have you been to any of those interactive shows? The dancers keep moving on the stage, they walk around, turn around, jump around.  It's not like they just lay there for customers to molest.

• Members
On 8/12/2023 at 11:50 PM, scott456 said:

Have you been to any of those interactive shows? The dancers keep moving on the stage, they walk around, turn around, jump around.  It's not like they just lay there for customers to molest.

Generally speaking, you are right. In Hot House, it is total interaction and what I saw twice was real total interaction, not only walking, turning and jumping around. All interactive boys these days went to the back room and were fucked by customers or fucked customers. This might not happen with all models  I guess. The interactive show starts at 2 am, so only the motivated customers are still there. When the light went off the saturday I was there, 5 or 6 patrons came to the models, sucking, rimming, licking and cuddling them. As a matter of fact, patrons were almost all between 30 and 45. I am pretty sure the models may decline some sex actions or sex action with some customers. 

As for the cute model Arthur Mondero who attended the interactive sex live show in 117, I did use his tight little ass. These shows in 117 were called "quartas intençoes" and were performed on wednesday nites. They did not last long, maybe a few months. They were organized by Ramiro who now moved to 555 in SP. Maybe he will organize same interactive shows there ... 

quartasintencoes.thumb.jpg.36f99cd08de0ed7ea7b8f9091120c997.jpg

• Members

1. I don't like playing in the pitch-dark. The dark rooms in Brazilian clubs are all pitch-dark. I need some visual pleasure when I play. And I enjoy watching other people have sex as well.

2. I don't do bareback.  It's difficult to know if the model uses a new condom when he fucks me in the pitch-dark room.

• Members
16 hours ago, scott456 said:

1. I don't like playing in the pitch-dark. The dark rooms in Brazilian clubs are all pitch-dark. I need some visual pleasure when I play. And I enjoy watching other people have sex as well.

2. I don't do bareback.  It's difficult to know if the model uses a new condom when he fucks me in the pitch-dark room.

In the main room, when the main lights are off, it is not pitch dark at all since some lights are still on and all action is clearly visible. 

The dark room is not pitch dark as it is in some clubs (such as in Mansion in Lapa). I do not do bareback neither. The safest solution I found is to fuck the model. I am sure to wear a new properly installed condom.   Rsrsrs