jason1975

Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I shall try my luck and send a message to some of these dancers via their Instagram accounts. Hopefully they don't cost an arm and a leg!

I got a word that some boys, specially on hunky side are harvestingĀ  high season and 6000 LT isĀ  being quoted by guys who happily combed through my stamp collection overnight for 4000 as late as last July.

19 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I got a word that some boys, specially on hunky side are harvestingĀ  high season and 6000 LT isĀ  being quoted by guys who happily combed through my stamp collection overnight for 4000 as late as last July.

Can't blame them for testing what the market will bear. But would be a strategic mistake to pull it on regular customer. High season is relatively short and they'll be looking for repeat business in not too many weeks.

3 hours ago, Wellhellothere said:

Hi all

have not been to bangkok for quite some times. Is 4000b still the average overnight rates for gogoboy barsšŸ˜œ

YesĀ 

4 hours ago, Wellhellothere said:

Hi all

have not been to bangkok for quite some times. Is 4000b still the average overnight rates for gogoboy barsšŸ˜œ

based on my January trip I'd say so. With a bot of bargaining or luck you may find 3000-ers, some guys may try as high ad 5000 , even 6000 but if you are firm they should go to more reasonable level. Some know their price and surprisingly hold firm. In such a case probably better to find suitable substitution unless you really have hots for given guy.

13 hours ago, jason1975 said:

4000 baht! I will only pay 3000 baht!

no shortage of those who accept that but in reality of boy hunting sometimes we may encounter situation when we need to decide whether we are pursuing givenĀ  boy orĀ  3000 overnight fee. I had cases when they were holding firm and I gave up on themĀ  Ā and when they were holding firm andĀ  I yielded.